Options

Thursday Ticker Change 3/9

Happy Friday Jr!  Let's see how everyone's feeling this week :smiley:

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY:  You just won the lottery- what is the first vacation you take and car you buy:

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 3/9

• Options

How far along are you? 25 weeks

How big is baby? Prairie dog!

Upcoming appointments this week? Had a growth scan yesterday (all looks great - he's roughly 1 lb 11 oz and 58th percentile which is perfect), and off to my ob shortly for my GTT. Hoping that the combo of an iced latte (where the only carbs are from milk) and turkey bacon serves me well!

Any new symptoms or changes? Acid reflux has just kicked in - it's much later than with DD and seems controlled by Tums thus far.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Was so happy to see that growth is staying on track for this little guy - I'll take the slight size-related discomfort that goes along with it.

GTKY:  You just won the lottery- what is the first vacation you take and car you buy: Ooh...good question. Definitely the Galapagos Islands for the vacation, once DD and this LO are old enough to go. As for a car, I'll take an Acura SUV. Been looking at them (we don't have a car now, but would need one if we moved to the suburbs) and think I'm a fan.

Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
    BFP #2 9/2/16, CP confirmed 9/8/16
    BFP #3 10/10/16 EDD 6/22/17
  • Options

How far along are you? 28 weeks!  Hellooooo 3rd Tri!

How big is baby? Either a coconut or an eggplant

Upcoming appointments this week? nope not for another few weeks

Any new symptoms or changes? Heartburn, out of breath, BH.  Gang's all here!  Also this anterior placenta is bumming me out.  I only feel the baby move once a day or so :(

Rants/Raves/Questions? I want to rave that my husband has brought me home a Jack in the Box vanilla milkshake the last two nights.  Bless him.

GTKY:  You just won the lottery- what is the first vacation you take and car you buy: I'd love to take a super pimped out trip to Florida- Disney, Universal, the Keys- all in super nice hotels.  And eating and drinking to my heart's desire.  I'm kinda lame but I've accepted it lol  For a family car I would want a Lexus RX.  And for a me car I want a bright ass yellow Mini Cooper.  B)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you?

26 Weeks!

How big is baby?

Kale? I think that's pretty subjective. 

Upcoming appointments this week?

I have my monthly appt tomorrow, then a growth scan on the 22nd. The scan will be to check and see if the choroid plexus cysts in the baby's brain have gotten smaller/disappeared. Everything else about him was normal and my NIPT bloodwork was all low risk, but I'm still so nervous about it.

Any new symptoms or changes?

I cannot stress how uncomfortable some new pelvic/vaginal pressure is making me. I think the baby may have switched positions during a lengthy walk yesterday and I'm having a tough time adjusting. I never had any kind of feeling like this the first time around. 

Rants/Raves/Questions

I have 38 days of my internship left! The end of grad school can't come soon enough. 

GTKY: You just won the lottery- what is the first vacation you take and car you buy:

First vacation would probably be a lengthy trip all around Europe. Followed by an extended stay in the Maldives. As far as a car goes I have no idea. I'm really not a car person. Probably just some sort of luxury SUV.

• Options
    Happy Friday Jr!  Let's see how everyone's feeling this week :smiley:

How far along are you? 25w

How big is baby? Cauliflower

Upcoming appointments this week?nope

Any new symptoms or changes?Hungry

Rants/Raves/Questions? 3 12s is getting to be too much for me.  Really considering asking my OB to put me at pt in May.

GTKY:  You just won the lottery- what is the first vacation you take and car you buy:

Tour of Europe including Scotland and England.  Car would be a brand new Volvo SUV.

• Options

How far along are you? 26 weeks

How big is baby? kale

Upcoming appointments this week? reg appointment and GD test next week

Any new symptoms or changes? starting to get achy at night if I dont do yoga/stretch 

Rants/Raves/Questions? still feeling good so taking it while I can

GTKY:  You just won the lottery- what is the first vacation you take and car you buy: not a car person so probably wouldnt think about that but I would buy a nice RV and cross country for about 6 months

• Options

How far along are you? 28w

How big is baby? Eggplant 

Upcoming appointments this week? I had my 28w appointment yesterday and an ultrasound tomorrow to see if my placenta moved and baby is still breech.

Any new symptoms or changes? Nope, the waddling has commenced though 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Found out sis is having a boy too

GTKY:  You just won the lottery- what is the first vacation you take and car you buy: I'd love to go to Australia and I would buy an Infiniti QX80

Lilypie Maternity tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Good luck with your appointments today, @mirdamae03 and @LMMama

Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
    BFP #2 9/2/16, CP confirmed 9/8/16
    BFP #3 10/10/16 EDD 6/22/17
  • Options

How far along are you? 27 weeks (and 1 day...late to the party!)

How big is baby? Bunch of bananas or head of lettuce

Upcoming appointments this week? Next week...

Any new symptoms or changes? Still having raging heartburn, still having asthma symptoms that are improving slightly with a steroid inhaler...and peeing myself with every cough. Having a dandy ol' time here.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Mostly trying to ignore all of the above for at least another month while I'm in my last stretch of studying for my board exam. 3+ weeks to go!

GTKY:  You just won the lottery- what is the first vacation you take and car you buy: I'd just take a week off from work, not even to go anywhere (but would probably go to Hawaii in reality)...I'd buy an Audi Q5/Q7, which has been the SUV that I've wanted to lease for years

• Options
    Which steroid inhaler did you get? I usually just use a "rescue" inhaler albuterol but since January, I've been having to use it a lot and my Ob wanted me to see a pulmonary doctor if I continued to have attacks... but it looks like I need to go.
  • Options

How far along are you? 25 weeks

How big is baby? Cauliflower 

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until the end of the month, maybe the 28th? 

Any new symptoms or changes? I keep getting sick! This is my 3rd cold plus I had shingles since January. These colds last 2-3 weeks each, so I'm literally barely getting well and catching something else! With that, increased asthma attacks! But pregnancy wise, nothing bad I can think of. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Way over been sick with colds! Help!

GTKY:  You just won the lottery- what is the first vacation you take and car you buy: Okay, I'm a realist not a dreamer, so I'm not good with these questions. I never think about things like this..... but I'd travel to somewhere really pretty and beach/tropical, and stay in one of those huts that's in the water! I know nothing about cars, but I'd let my husband go pic out whatever truck he wanted! He's been begging for a new truck since he traded his in 5 years ago! I think the Ford Raptures are pretty cool and "manly"

• Options

How far along are you? 26 weeks

How big is baby? Kale

Upcoming appointments this week? Lab work including the GD test. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Swelling feet. Last pregnancy, I went up a whole shoe size.  I think it's happening again.  

Rants/Raves/Questions? Heartburn,  pelvis pain, pelvic pain, and shortness of breathe are my chief complaints! 

GTKY:  You just won the lottery- what is the first vacation you take and car you buy: Italy tour and a Porche panarama 4. 

• Options
    Which steroid inhaler did you get? I usually just use a "rescue" inhaler albuterol but since January, I've been having to use it a lot and my Ob wanted me to see a pulmonary doctor if I continued to have attacks... but it looks like I need to go.
    I'm on Pulmicort...it's the only Category B steroid inhaler, so it's the only one I'll agree to use. At this point, organs are well formed and steroids shouldn't do any harm to the baby (especially in the inhaled form). Since starting, I've had to use Albuterol/Xopenex a lot less. It's funny, since I don't have asthma at baseline...but, this happened to me the first time around too and I'm already feeling much better 2 weeks into the Pulmicort.