November 2017 Moms
Options

*UPDATE* I'm scared but still holding on to a little hope

Dumbgurl04Dumbgurl04 member
edited March 2017 in November 2017 Moms
Well yesterday I had some spotting, it was dark brown called the Dr. said it's ok since I don't have any major cramping.  Woke up this morning to a lot more still dark but had some red and clots.  Part me of me feels like I'm out, but I still have a tiny bit of hope that I'm not.  Of course I called my Dr and i'm going to head that way here in a few minutes to get some blood work done.  Of course the crazy side of me has been reading tons of articles all morning of things on the internet where women have said they had bleeding and everything turned out fine plus tons of articles that say some of the same things.  I'm scared and I just want to cry (can't while I'm work since none here knows) figured I would put this out here since no one else close to me really knows and I know all you will send me good vibes and keep me in your thoughts.  Will update as soon as I have some news.  

*UPDATE* Well just got the phone call and i'm out.  My HCG was only at a 9 and my progesterone was at 0.26, so I'm having a miscarriage.  Thank you to all your kind words and good vibes, hopefully in a couple of months I will be back.  Good luck everyone and some advice I would like to leave with all of you is this. Do what's best for you when it comes to parenting.  Lots of people will judge and give you their opinion but just take it with a grain of salt just do what you feel is best for you whether its breastfeeding or formula feeding, co-sleeping or baby is in their own room, cloth diapers or disposal.  Also for some FTMs and maybe even some STMs get a bed time routine started very early on like at 2-3 weeks old.  I know sounds crazy but this was the best advice I was given.  Be louder and make the room bright during the day, then at night be more quiet and turn most of the lights off this will hopefully help your newborn start to know the difference between night and day.  Then as they get older make changes, with mine we would clean up all her toys at a certain time and she started to know that it was time for bed.  Again thank you all for your support, I love these communities and how complete strangers, who some you might have nothing in common with, come together and support one another through a wonderful journey.  Take care.  :smile:

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker

Re: *UPDATE* I'm scared but still holding on to a little hope