July 2017 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-In 3/8

Happy Tuesday Wednesday, ladies!  I apologize for the late start to the thread this week - my computer randomly decided it didn't want to connect to the internet last night. :/

This thread is for July moms who have previously suffered a loss (miscarriage, stillbirth, etc).

Let's all do a little intro, as a reminder and for those that weren't around when we did the first time! 

How far along are you? 

How are you doing? 

When is your next appointment? And/Or What milestone are you next looking forward to?

Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: 

GTKY: What food or beverage are you most looking forward to, once baby has arrived?

Re: PGAL Check-In 3/8

• Options
    Let's all do a little intro, as a reminder and for those that weren't around when we did the first time! 
    mmc in July 2016 (baby measured 9w2d, passed naturally on what should have been 12w0d). DH and I are mid-30's, ftm

How far along are you? 
    21w6d

How are you doing? 
    Pretty good.  The baby dances for me a few time a day, calming my pgal nerves (DH even got to feel her last night).  Work has been relatively chill, which is nice. And I'm figuring out to how to sleep through the night with the growing bump.

When is your next appointment? And/Or What milestone are you next looking forward to?
    Next appointment in two weeks for a monthly check in.

We ordered our nursery furniture a few weeks ago on a really great sale, pre-Presidents' Day.  I decided to email last week to see if they had a more accurate arrival date yet, and found out that our color had been discontinued (who discontinues white nursery furniture?).  Boo.  It was an interesting few days of searching for new furniture, looking at the floor models, and negotiating prices (they wanted to charge us more for the floor model than what we had ordered the set for new).  It's finally settled, but I was a stressed mama for a few days there!

GTKY: What food or beverage are you most looking forward to, once baby has arrived?
    I have been really wanting a Jimmy John's sub sandwich (deli meat + sprouts = double no-no).  And I love me a nice glass of red wine.
  • Options
    Happy Tuesday Wednesday, ladies!  I apologize for the late start to the thread this week - my computer randomly decided it didn't want to connect to the internet last night.   

This thread is for July moms who have previously suffered a loss (miscarriage, stillbirth, etc).

STM, had an early loss at 6 weeks in September 

How far along are you? 
    21/2

How are you doing? 
    doing well, finally feeling human after a sinus infection from hell and what has been never ending MS

Hoping for some blood test results today, and meet with my new OB (in hopes for a VBAC) next Thursday.
    next big milestone is viability day!

My son has been cutting teeth like crazy, has had 5 new ones since Xmas so I'm hoping the last 3 eye teeth cut through long before this baby arrives.

I can't  wait to have a real beer and a stiff ceasers, oh,,, and a glass of wine!  Give me all the booze! Hahah (teething has been hell)
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    mc in March 2016 (I can't believe it's been a year)
    mmc in Aug 2016.
    Now here pregnant with twins after IUI.

How far along are you? 
    22w

How are you doing? 
    I am getting lots of kicks which is really reassuring. However,I have been experiencing some intense heart palpitations to the point that I went to the ER. They didn't find anything "off" but my MFM is having me see a cardiologist. I can still feel the palpitations like crazy but when I went to the ER I didn't have them...go figure. I am hoping they can do the 24 hour monitor thing and we can figure out what is going on. It's really draining.

Next appointment is next week for a cervical length check but I always get a peek at the babies. I am looking forward to that. 

Just feeling exhausted from my very late night at the ER. I am so tired today (rant).

Second on the wine here. I can't wait for some summer Rose, oh and margaritas. I don't know how I will manage these drinks while BF but I plan to figure it out lol.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Natural miscarriage at 5 weeks in January 2015. 
    How far along are you? 
    22,1 now! 
    How are you doing? 
    Better. PGAL brain has pretty much shut up, and feeling the baby kick all the time now is just the most reassuring thing in the world. 
    Not until March 21st, but I'm most looking forward to viability day which is March 22nd! 
    I just made cookies and am probably about to burn my mouth eating the first one too fast. 
    Sushi. It's really the only thing I've been avoiding. That, and I better be able to eat hummus again, cause hummus is life. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    mmc March 15', d&c July 15'
    How far along are you? 
    23+5
    How are you doing? 
    When I get enough sleep pretty good. Battling some aches and pains, but nothing too serious, just uncomfortable
    24 weeks!! Next appointment isn't for another 2 weeks
    being regularly uncomfortable is not fun! but baby kicks are nice reminders for now though I wonder what the heck is going on in there. It's super weird to see my belly moving when baby kicks....
    nothing in particular - maybe being able to have large quantities of black tea again without feeling like crap. It's basically the one thing I had all the time before that I just can't do right now. 
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga