Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday

M/C:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Are you more of a cat or dog person? Bonus points for pictures of your pets. 

Re: WTO Wednesday

• Options
    @Brooklyngirl6 - my DS has been up since 5!  He normally sleeps til 6-630.  Hope you can get some rest today!

M/C: 7/6, 4/4 AL

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV, Pom juice, CM, HIO if my H will start cooperating and OPKs

R/R: I have another packed day with meetings, but we're having a pot luck lunch at work so that should be fun!

CS/Q: Nada

GTKY: Are you more of a cat or dog person? Bonus points for pictures of your pets. 
    Dogs!  I'm allergic to cats so I never really liked them much.  I have 2 dogs a black lab mix who is a huge trouble maker, and an 80 lb golden retriever mix who is the biggest baby in the whole world.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    M/C: 5 / 5

CD: 2  :'(

WAYDTGKU: waiting 

R/R: rave: it's hump day! 2 more days of work this week. Rant: I can not get my child to sleep in her bed all night.  She will go 2-3 hours then she is climbing into my bed. I love the snuggles but momma needs rest and bed. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Are you more of a cat or dog person? Bonus points for pictures of your pets. I am a small dog person.  Large dogs scare me. 

@Brooklyngirl6 hope you get some rest today.
    @TigerCakes hope your meetings go well and enjoy lunch.
  • Options
    M/C: 5/4

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: letrozole, ovidrel, progesterone, green tea, pineapple core, pnv, other vitamins, hio

R/R: nothing here today,  just a much needed lazy day to catch up on sleep andisorders maybe catching up on some house work later

CS/Q:

GTKY: Are you more of a cat or dog person? Bonus points for pictures of your pets.  Dogs. I like cats to pet them and whatnot but not to bring home. I have a pug and an Australian cattle dog mixed with lab 
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • Options
    P&G today - its already been a craptastic morning.  I'll be back on later to comment.  Sending hugs to anyone that needs them today <3

M/C:  TTA/NTNP

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU:  PNV, BBT

R/R: grumble grumble grumble

CS/Q: I think I've added it to my signature.  Not much to see, though!

GTKY: Are you more of a cat or dog person? Bonus points for pictures of your pets.  Dog for sure.  We have an almost 2 year old pup.  Not sure what she is, but definitely Labrador mixed with some Whippet.  
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lurking from TWW

@purplg8r omg I can't with how adorable those pictures are!! 

@Brooklyngirl6 gorgeous pup!
  • Options

M/C:  24/28

CD: 15

all the things + RE + acupuncture 

R/R: I really hate TTC/IF. I'm timing acupuncture this cycle around O to try to help with my dysfunctional bleeding and we needed to hio yesterday and DH wasn't in the mood when I went to bed so I told him to wake me up when he was and then I couldn't get back to sleep .

CS/Q:

GTKY: Are you more of a cat or dog person? Bonus points for pictures of your pets.  Cats! Every once in awhile I think it might be nice to have a smaller dog but then I see people walking dogs in a blizzard and re-think that.

• Options
    @LadyMillil I almost told my H the same thing last night and then I thought I better get it done earlier or I'll never be able to fall back asleep. That's me every time - lying awake wondering when I'm going to fall back asleep. So frustrating. 
  • Options
    @LoveInDC I'm sorry you're having a tough day.  Do what you gotta do for yourself 
  • Options
    @Brooklyngirl6 @purplg8r @cdnrunning Your dogs are all SO cute! Made my morning!
    @FLAshley I hope everything is okay with DF. FX for a fast and uneventful recovery. 
    @50Wife Good luck at your appt!

M/C: 1/1

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: BBT PNV's CM, Vitex

R/R: I was put in charge of a meeting today that I forgot entirely about until a coworker mentioned it in passing. Oops! It's not a big deal, becasue it's just a brainstorming/planning thing, but has still thrown my morning off. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Are you more of a cat or dog person? Bonus points for pictures of your pets. I love both cats and dogs so much, but if I had to choose, I guess I would say that I'm more of a cat person. 
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • Options
    @Brooklyngirl6 Sorry you didn't get to sleep in more. Hope tonight is better! Your dog is sooo cute! OMG that pathetic look on his face is amazing.
    @TigerCakes Have fun at your potluck lunch! I love this, but I always overeat then get sleepy after lunch. LOL Also, I love goldens and black labs! Is your golden overweight or just huge? I don't know about dog weights, but 80 lbs sounds like a lot to me.
    @emcake Sorry for CD2. FX for this cycle!
    @kaitlink33 Enjoy your lazy day!
    @FLAshley That's good that you decided on a way forward. Also, your GTKY made me LOL!
    @purplg8r I hope your doctor gives you the go ahead with everything, including travel.
    @50Wife GL at your Tuesday appointment!
    @DeriveMyPi I hope your day gets better. Hugs!
    @cdnrunning Wow I'm impressed you got a long run in. Good job! Your dogs look very sweet.
    @LadyMillil GL with the acupuncture.

M/C: 7/5 (1/1 AL)

CD: ?

WAYDTGKU: Waiting

R/R: Rant: I'm frustrated, upset, sad, angry, disappointed.. all the feelings.

CS/Q:

I have the cutest, sweetest,and snuggliest kitty in the world. :)
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    @LoveInDC I'm sorry about you IL's! Good job not punching them though! I'm not sure I would have had the self control.
    @Starla I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss, and that you're having a rough day. I can't imagine what you're going though. Keep trying to take care of yourself. 
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • Options
    @LoveInDC I'm so sorry, friend. I believe you can see a doctor to jump start AF if it's been over 60 days. Do you plan on going to the doctor in another 10 days? I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. It sounds very frustrating. Please take care of yourself and eat as many Thin Mints as your heart desires. <3 Hugs
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.

• Options
    starlastarla member
    edited March 2017
    @LoveInDC Ha way to tempt fate! I hope it works! ;) I hope it's just a one-time fluke for you and getting the cycle jump-started helps.
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***

• Options
    M/C:8/6

CD:14

WAYDTGKU:bbt,cm,pnv,hio

R/R:Spring road trip is semi planned now we have a destination in mind.

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: Are you more of a cat or dog person? Bonus points for pictures of your pets. I love both we have two dogs and two cats

• Options
    @cdnrunning What's beauties you have there !!! I'm a sucker for both breeds. As for ntnp - probably indefinitely....  :/ I think I'm okay with it. I'm confident it will help us in all ways. 

@LoveInDC Awww girl, all the hugs. Eat all 5 boxes of those mints and screw the ILs !!!!

@starla Do good something for yourself. My heart aches for you. ❤️

@JJMNO1616 I don't think we can be friends  :neutral:
    Joking. Sounds great the sellers stewed over the price and came back to the table. Sounds promising !!!

@hoosiermama1 So sorry about your pup. He was a handsome dude. The loss of a pet is devastating. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• Options
    @JJMNO1616 I actually considered it for this cycle, but when I decided to give up alcohol for Lent I figured it would help. Not sure if I could go ahead and switch at this point in my cycle? Ovulation probably won't happen until the end of next week. 

GG620 Good luck with your 5K! Running is such a stress reliever for me! 
  • Options
    @shortstack930 Goodluck in the TWW buddy !!

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• Options
    @emcake Same here, I'm not a large dog person at all. Unless I know the dog, I just freeze :(

@purplg8r Your pup is an adorable little princess! <3

@GG620 That sounds so good! I don't think I'd ever have the patience to make homemade won tons though...

M/C:12 cycles, 7 TTCAL

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, OPK, preseed, avoiding caffeine 

R/R: My fiance stayed up all day and night yesterday to beat the new Zelda game. The plus side being now the WiiU is free and I can now play it without interruption lol.

CS/Q:

GTKY: Are you more of a cat or dog person? Bonus points for pictures of your pets:  I'm a cat person through and through, but I wouldn't mind having a small/medium sized dog in the future. If I was allowed I'd have another cat too, but the Fiance is semi allergic. Right now it's just Momo, she's a medium haired dilute tortie with such the attitude.  :D 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Options
    @loveindc sorry your still in limbo
    @purplg8r your yorkie is adorable
    @flashley sorry you've moved into the NTNP camp. hugs
    @gg620 sorry for CD1
    @starla hugs

meh, neg OPK today, but fertile CM, no temp spike yet so just hanging out... Cats AND dogs...
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    Crazy busy day for me today ladies but just wanted to say @FLAshley I am rooting for you too! DO what is best for you and your DF and everything else will follow. 
  • Options
    I love all these pics!!! @stargazer&gt;lily that cat pic is adorable! I have a similar one of our two cats from probably 15 years ago.
    @emcake Sorry for new cycle.

M/C: 9/9

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: The usual

R/R: We are getting into a routine with the new pup, finally! He's really doing great so far, so I can't complain.

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: Are you more of a cat or dog person? Bonus points for pictures of your pets.  I love both. I love the low maintenance and independence of cats, and I love the fun interaction of dogs.
    Here is new pup (left) and old dog (right). New pup wore him out!  Will have to see if I can find pic of cats together.  Sorry if pic is huge!

dogs.jpg 262.9K

Me: 36  DH: 41
    DS: 07/03/11
    TTC #2: July 2016
    BFP: 4/19/17 EDD: 12/31/17