October 2017 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday (3/7)

Who's the twatwaffle in your life today?

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday (3/7)

• Options
    My neighbor and his yappy little rat dog that I swear is possessed. Luckily he is an OTR driver so he isn't home every day, but when  he is, omg that dog!! He will let his dogs out at all hours of the night and the little one sits and yaps and yaps. Then during the day, if I'm out in my driveway or yard, it starts yapping and then the other 2 dogs start going nuts too. I shouldn't have to go back in my house because his dogs go nuts. Put your dog's back in the damn house or get a muzzle!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My colleague who tells me I HAVE TO sleep train my son can go suck on a dick.  (Nothing against sleep training but I hate unwanted pushy advice.) I have never complained to him about my sleep. He asks about my son's sleep then proceeds to tell me what I should do.

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ksf13ksf13 member
    @purplestars I agree with pants. I tried the hairtie trick today and even that didn't help. My jeans just kept coming unzipped. If I'm not leaving the house I just stick with leggings or yoga pants. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @purplestars I agree with pants. I tried the hairtie trick today and even that didn't help. My jeans just kept coming unzipped. If I'm not leaving the house I just stick with leggings or yoga pants. 
    Agreed. Literally right after I did my post I went to Kohls and bought some leggings and nicer sweats that I won't mind leaving the house in lol

@jessafishy oh, we're still suppose to be wearing bras? Jk. I feel you. I'm going to dig out my box of maternity clothes tomorrow for the sole purpose of trying on my nursing bras that are in there. I know they are bigger sizes and presumably, more comfortable (I hope).

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I actually didn't wear a bra today. It was glorious.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    My mom was complaining about her underwire poking out the other day and I couldn't help but be so thankful I don't have to deal with that anymore. I had a breast reduction a year and half ago and I think I have worn an underwire bra maybe 3 or 4 times. I also am so glad to be able to walk around the house braless for the first time since I was about 13. I wouldn't before because my boobs would literally just flop around everywhere  :o
  • Options
    mrs_fogue said:
    This is more of a Monday BF but since that had to be closed I'll come here to b**ch.  Because of my job, I do a lot of emailing.  Really its so I have a record of the conversation.  I can't stand when I email someone a question and they call me.  No!  If I wanted to talk about this over the phone, I would have picked up the phone and called you.  Just type out your short reply and hit send.  I'm so thankful for that ignore button today.   
    Yes! I used to work in HR and would email specifically for this reason. I feel your pain. There were a few managers I worked with who would always call after I emailed them. Drove me nuts.

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    mrs_fogue said:
    This is more of a Monday BF but since that had to be closed I'll come here to b**ch.  Because of my job, I do a lot of emailing.  Really its so I have a record of the conversation.  I can't stand when I email someone a question and they call me.  No!  If I wanted to talk about this over the phone, I would have picked up the phone and called you.  Just type out your short reply and hit send.  I'm so thankful for that ignore button today.   
    On a similar note - people who send an email and immediately call to say they emailed me and ask if I received it.

Guys. C'mon.
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @natleilynn oh yeah, had that today too!!!  I've hit the ignore button on just about every phone call today. 
  • Options
    @mrs_fogue  the first time it ever happened I laughed out loud, thinking they were joking. Then realized they were dead serious. It never even crossed my mind to press "send" and then call to follow up. I trust the internetz.
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Not the same, but it irritates the living hell out of me when my MIL or SIL text me and then after 5 minutes if I haven't responded, they text DH. Chill the hell out people! I have 3 kids and a business I'm running, I can't get to every single text the instant it shows up.
  • Options
    @sjohns08 oh gosh, MILs can be the worst.  Mine calls you and if you don't pick up she'll call you again...for like 3-4 times.  Then she'll start on DH or vice-versa.  
  • Options
    We should actually start a MIL thread soon. They are usually quite entertaining!
  • Options
    sjohns908sjohns908 member
    edited March 2017
    @mrs_fogue for real. Sometimes I just can't deal with her. If we're supposed to be somewhere, she will call us 5 minutes prior to agreed upon time asking where we are. Ayfkm? And then if it's something at our house or one of our events, she tends to show up late about half the time. 

@AiramH I don't doubt it would be never ending entertainment.  It's also a good thing to help us to be the best MILs ever someday to our future daughter and/or son in laws, knowing all the crazy shit we shouldn't do lol
  • Options
    @natleilynn that is the worst. I find that it's usually people over the age of 70 who are guilty of that. We have a lot of people of that generation at our church and they do this to H and me ALL THE TIME.