January 2016 Moms
Options

POSITIVE!

So I track my period on a app well it was suppose to start yesterday but haven't really felt like it was going to start and a few weeks ago I felt like an egg was being fertilized sounds weird to say that but Everytime I've ever been pregnant my lower left abdomen hurts or just in that region. Well today I'm one day late so I decided I would take a cheapie pregnancy test I had laying around it came back positive Im excited and nervous one because we've had to miscarriages but also because I will now be a mommy of two our daughter is 14 months this baby's due date would be around Nov. Dec. So just a few months till she would turn 2 oh my we have been wanting another baby but I think I'm still in shock and so excited though too.

Re: POSITIVE!

• Options
    Congrats! 
  • Options
    How exciting! Congrats! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Options
    Yay!!! Congrats =)
  • Options
    HipshakerHipshaker member
    edited March 2017
    It's gonna go by so fast! You barley have time to think about #2 when your chasing #1. Congratulations
  • Options
    @ShortStuff5 I just got my positive this week. I'm also going to have a November baby!
  • Options
    @krrpe99 when is your first prenatal appointment? How are you feeling? I'm not having many symptoms so far with this pregnancy, with my daughter I had horrible morning sickness can't remember when it started I'd have to go back through my pregnancy journal. Are you switching over to the November board? Also a big Congrats on the positive!
  • Options
    @ShortStuff5 Our appointment is April 11th. So far I'm doing all right with symptoms. Mostly queasiness (who's is all I had the first time around.) However, some of the things that popped up much later in my last pregnancy seem to be starting now! I am back to burp queen of the house and I'm getting indigestion already. It's like I've completely reverted back to pregnant mode. 

I'm on the November boards already. It seems pretty active. I actually didn't get much into the board here until after delivery. THAT is when I had all my questions!
  • Options
    *Lurking from Feb 16*
    Congrats on all the positives, I am also going to have a November baby... SOOOO excited! @krrpe99 I'm the same way, didn't get to active in the pregnancy stuff, but after delivery I was very active. Probably be the same here in the Nov board. Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    Congrats! I haven't been on here in awhile and I kind of feel like a trader! Lol I have been pretty active on the September 17 board. I am a little nervous having them so close but I know it will be fun! Good luck to all of you!
  • Options
    I found out yesterday that I'm pregnant again, too! My cycles are weird, so I'm not sure when we will be due, but as I wasn't even expecting to start trying until late summer/fall, I'm a little bit in shock. This will be our third and final kiddo.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker