June 2017 Moms
Options

Monday BF

Are we still doing this thread? If not, I'll delete. 
I was looking for it because I'm feeling extra bitchy lately. Little things making my blood boil. Today, I was really close to calling a postal worker a bitch or really close to throwing her pencil at her head.
Worker said I had to have credit card signed to buy my whole book of stamps (yeh I didn't have $10 in my wallet). I said I'll show her my id instead(I don't sign any credit cards).  So, instead of just saying it's policy she says something snooty like, "you don't sign my paycheck, so I do what they tell me." No shit I don't sign your paycheck.  Just how she said it.  Guess it was something reallllly stupid, but my fuse was short I guess.  
Also, my husband better not wake me up to tell me I'm snoring again tonight. I might punch him. 
Anyway,  if we're  doing this thread, bitch away ladies!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Monday BF

• Options
    I'm full of bitchfest's today...

BF#1 My parents were over for dinner last night, Mom brought dessert (this entire sheet cake size Blueberry Crumb Cake, it was delicious) we ate half of it, and then Mom left half of what was left (a quarter) for us to have as left overs. I came down stairs in the morning, looking forward to a piece and my husband took THE WHOLE QUARTER OF LEFTOVERS with him to work and didn't leave me any! Needless to say, he got an angry pregnant wife text and brought half of it home at the end of the day. But in the moment, I didn't have any and I was pissed. 

BF#2 I was supposed to have my 3 year review at work today, it didn't happen (none of my reviews have been on time, usually a month late). I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was still pissed. It's rescheduled for tomorrow, hopefully it will happen then. 

BF#3 We did our taxes yesterday, we aren't getting anything back and instead owe more than I could have imagined we would owe. Not a great hit to take when a baby is on the way. We are adjusting for next year now, but damn. 

Oh Monday!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was incredibly irritable today for no real reason.  My 2yo has decided to enter the terrible 2s and cried or threw a fit over every little thing today. Like he could ask for juice and I'd hand him juice and he would melt down.  Then my 4yo was cranky and so talkative all afternoon and I just wanted her to play quietly like she's supposed to at nap time.  

All silly little things but my irritability made my crabby about it.  
  • Options
    I'm required to work 4-10 shifts a month.  I asked DH to put his March schedule into our shared calendar.  So I signed up for the only 5 shifts that would work with his schedule or so I thought.  Well he leaves a day earlier for a business trip than what he put in the calendar.  So I asked my babysitter if there was any chance she would babysit and radio silence.  I may be forced to call in for the shift.  Ughhhh I hate feeling like I give off the "I don't care about this job" vibe because I do like my job and I would like to keep it.  

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    My husband went skiing for the week leaving me home with our three year old, a full time job and a major home renovation starting.  On top of that, I woke up with a cold this morning.  Oh and I just fell and landed on my knee/stomach.  Not his fault but icing on the cake for sure.  Baby's seems fine and I'm trying to be grateful but holy cow.  This week needs to CUT ME A BREAK!
  • Options
    I've been so tired I physically crash around 5 each day. I need a nap, but instead I have to work. Whether that's actual work or house work...I'm so tired.

I don't remember being this tired the last two pregnancies. But....I wasn't thirty. ;)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    My boss told me I don't qualify for a position that he's posted and that he's looking for someone with specific experience, which is extremely hard to come by externally. I'm going to be pissed when he hires someone who doesn't have that experience.  I'm really just tired of getting screwed over in this job. 
  • Options
    A day late but oh well.

I've been fighting with this cold/allergies/sinus thing since Tuesday... I'm now in the congestion stage and miserable because of it. 

2 weeks ago we had scheduled an appointment for our master bath countertop to be resurfaced, yesterday. Well after waiting around until 4:00pm and they didn't show up I finally went to the office and told them I wasn't waiting around anymore and they need to get another company to come do it- or not charge me for it when we finally move out.  
    IAmPregnant Ticker