Pregnant after IF

1st Trimester Check-In Week of 3/6 ***New Leader Needed!***

oxinfreeoxinfree member
edited March 2017 in Pregnant after IF
***This is my last week with you ladies as I'm moving on up to the second trimester board (I'm 14 weeks tomorrow which is crazy and I can't believe it).*** Hopefully someone is willing to take over as it's just mostly copy and paste and adding new names as they arrive. :) 

- - -

Welcome to those who are new to this board!! 
This is a weekly check-in for those in their 1st trimester: weeks 1 through the end of week 13. We've all gone through a lot to get to this point, so congratulations and best of luck to all of you over the next several months! 

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?  
2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?  
3. When is your next appointment?  
4. Anything else you'd like to share?  

QOTW: Have you started buying anything for the baby yet. If so, what? If not, when do you think you might start?

Note: When you graduate up to the 2nd Trimester (woo hoo!!), write a quick post letting us know you are leaving. I want to keep the list updated, but don't want to delete names prematurely! smile               

Mommies to be:  
@oxinfree EDD 9/5/2017
@harleyquinn0621  EDD 9/6/17
@omarismyhomeboy EDD 9/8/17
@hopetobeashraderfamily  EDD 9/12/17
@Kp214 EDD 9/27/17
@EmilyE13 EDD 9/28/17
emgem819 EDD 10/5/17 TWINS!!
@SanBL EDD 10/11/2017 TWINS!!
@lady_grey EDD 10/13/17
mandmplus1  EDD 10/25/17
@vintage girl EDD 10/30/17
@Polythene Pam EDD 10/31/17
---
Started TTC April 2011
Me: 32, DH: 32
Diagnosis: Endometriosis

• 2012 - 3 Rounds clomid - all BFN
  • 2013 - 1 Fresh IVF with 2 day 3 embryos - BFN
  • 2014 - 1 Frozen IVF with 2 day 5 embryos - BFN
  • Took a long break, continuing trying naturally
  • Feb 2016 - Biopsy = Endo, DH sperm improved from 1% to 6% morphology
  • March 2016 - Fresh IVF cycle with acupuncture & intralipids: 20 eggs retrieved (17 mature), 7 ICSI'd fertilized, 9 naturally fertilized. 16 total embryos!
  • April 8th - 2 embryos (1ICSI and 1 Natural) transferred. (7 blastocysts frozen), April 18th - Beta = BFN
  • Sept 23rd - Lupron Depot Injection for Endo control
  • Nov 15th 2016 - Started daily Lupron Injections for upcoming FET
  • Nov 22 - Baseline US/BW - Intralipid Infusion - Start Meds for FET with immune protocol
  • Dec 16th FET transfer of 3 embryos (1 - AA, 2 - BB)
  • TW below
  • Dec 22nd - first ever bfp (very faint lines FRER & cheapie)
  • Dec 27th Beta = 192, Dec 29th Beta = 379
  • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
I'm a YouTube vlogger who talks about Infertility, IVF and Endometriosis. Check it out here!
Follow along at http://liv4today.blog
Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

Re: 1st Trimester Check-In Week of 3/6 ***New Leader Needed!***

• oxinfreeoxinfree member
    edited March 2017
    1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?  13w6d, Sept 5th
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?  they're all over the place, indigestion, evening nausea, nipples seem bigger haha, but feeling better overall I'd say. 
    3. When is your next appointment?  March 13th first appointment with MFM (March 21 with OB)
    4. Anything else you'd like to share?  Can anyone let me know what to expect with the MFM appointment? I was referred by my OB but I don't even know what it is, why I'm going or what to expect. Should probably have asked those questions at my appointment but was just on such a high from US I didn't think of it.

QOTW: Have you started buying anything for the baby yet. If so, what? If not, when do you think you might start?
    I have a small tub with just a few little items like baby converse, a few onesies and pants. Now that we know the gender (BOY btw) we can actually start buying a few more things. I'm still apprehensive about buying things, it makes me nervous, like I'm jinxing it or something. Silly maybe I dunno. I've started conceptualizing the nursery but kind of a moot point until we move into the new house in May. 
    ---
    Started TTC April 2011

• March 2016 - Fresh IVF cycle with acupuncture & intralipids: 20 eggs retrieved (17 mature), 7 ICSI'd fertilized, 9 naturally fertilized. 16 total embryos!
    • April 8th - 2 embryos (1ICSI and 1 Natural) transferred. (7 blastocysts frozen), April 18th - Beta = BFN
    • Nov 22 - Baseline US/BW - Intralipid Infusion - Start Meds for FET with immune protocol
    • TW below
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    I'm a YouTube vlogger who talks about Infertility, IVF and Endometriosis. Check it out here!
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• JWatt5JWatt5 member
    edited March 2017
    **lurking from 2nd tri**
    @oxinfree - not for sure if it's the same since I'm a Canuck but I saw the MFM/OB Med at 10 weeks more to do a full review of my history (tia/migraine issue I just had an MRI for, endo and cyst) to let them decide if I was high risk or not - which I have currently been deemed not to be.
    I see them again for the MRI results and then unless something comes back in my NIPT or this cyst keeps growing, I don't expect to see them again after that.
    Here MFM is mostly for any risk to the baby posed by abnormal test results and complications with mom that could complicate the pregnancy or birth. Since you've had an aggressive protocol it makes sense they send you just to be 100% sure - I think its just great health care but I'm sure you could call and ask if it makes you feel better!

edited to add - what did come from my MFM appt was that I should be with an OB/Family Doc and not a midwife (which was my plan, but knew that probably wouldn't fly) due to the medical concerns I do have, still not high risk though!
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Loading the player...
  • latershraderlatershrader member
    edited March 2017
    @oxinfree I saw the MFM for the NIPT & the NT scan. I knew from day 1 that I'd be seeing her in addition to my OB. They are doing just what @JWatt5 said, monitoring any risk for complications w/ the pregnancy. When I saw the MFM for the first time (at my NT scan) she went through my complete history and shared the risks and her thoughts. She was very positive and helpful and full of great advice. The "good thing" about being high risk is that we get to see our babes more often. So we'll have the anatomy scan at 20w & then an ultrasound once a month until birth. So that's nice!

ETA: Oh and YAY!!! Another boy! So excited for team blue! Also, we'll see you over on the second tri board soon!
    *TW below*
    Me: 40 DH: 38
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016
    Baby Boy Due Sept 12 2017
    Elias (Eli) born 9/2/17 at 7:07pm weight 8lbs 10oz and 20.5 inches long!!

• 1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?  6 weeks, 10/31
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?  Still nothing, anxiously awaiting :)
    3. When is your next appointment?  Next thurs the 16 so we'll see the heartbeat
    4. Anything else you'd like to share?  Shared the news with my sisters, my nephew asked for the baby to share his bday (10/28) so that was sweet! 

once I hear that heart I'll start! I have a 3.5 year old so we're pretty covered, I'd like a new carrier and monitor, maybe a new thing for baby to sleep in when in our room but nothing major. My pants are already tight (eek) so I'll start buying maternity gear sooner than later too. 

• I'm still new to this board but I'd be happy to take over.  :p
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @latershrader I love your dogs!!

@Polythene Pam The muffin top is strong right now. I know its all bloat right now, but I'm going to get some stretchy pants this weekend.

7w3d EDD 10/21

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?  Today not too many symptoms actually. Well, except that I'm tired and just want to be a sloth today.

3. When is your next appointment?  Tomorrow! My RE wanted to follow up from last weeks u/s, and check on a blood clot. He said it didn't look to be an issue, but just wanted to keep an eye on it.

4. Anything else you'd like to share?  I have to get a root canal re-done. Going to have to wait until the second trimester because its safer, but I just keep thinking about passing an infection from my tooth on to my baby before then and it makes me nervous. Anyone else deal with teeth issues while pregnant? My previous root canal failed because I grind my teeth at night.

QOTW: Have you started buying anything for the baby yet. If so, what? If not, when do you think you might start? Not yet, but man do I want to! I'm going to buy one of those body pillows on Amazon today. They just look amazing
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    FET 1/10/2017  
    FET 2/2
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @JWatt5 - thank  you!!! that clarified it a lot for me actually. <3<3<3 you're the best ;)

@latershrader oh wow... I will HAPPILY take extra ultrasounds ;) wow facebook offiical, how exciting. I saw your post about boss on insta... so lame. Have fun shopping this weekend ;) 

@Polythene Pam yay for appointment next week, sending positive vibes that all goes amazing! And nice that you already have some of the needed gear, that alleviates the pressure a bit I'm sure. 

@ChocolateIsLife - thanks for offering to take over the board! much appreciated. I love that you are sloth status. I'd literally giffage sloths to Eric throughout the early weeks to describe what I was up to haha. I still feel that way some days, though not nearly as bad. PS. I bought the snoogle pillow and it changed my life haha, love it! Good luck tomorrow, hope all goes well! 
    ---
    Started TTC April 2011

• TW below
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• @chocolateislife good luck tomorrow! Excited for your update! Lol the muffin top going strong.  Def hear you there girl!  Stretchy pants rock:)

@oxinfree congrats on almost being 2nd tri!  Also congrats on the boy!  So exciting!  I'll have to check out that snoogle pillow:)
    Married to DH since 8/15
    TTC since 5/15
    PCOS, 35+, diagnosed with pre-diabetes
    TI for 4 cycles: 1 round of femara; 2 rounds femara/ injectables: all ended in BFN. 
    3 IUI Cycles: letrozole/Follistim with HCG Trigger,all resulted in BFN.
    FET #1: Baseline appt 4/28/16, Gonal-F/Menopur stims, Centrotide 5/4/16, ER 5/11/16; 6/8/16 ET, BFN
    FET #2: Baseline appt 6/22/16, Estrace/PIO shots: 7/12/16 ET, 1st beta 7/21/16: 83 BFP, 2nd beta 7/23/16: 315. 1st U/S: 8/4/16 empty sac.  2nd U/S: 8/10/16 yolk sac appeared, everything stopped growing. Office D&C: 8/11/16, MC.
    FET #3: Baseline appt 12/28/16, Estrace/PIO shots: 1/17/17 ET, 1st beta 1/27/17: 146 BFP, 2nd beta 1/29/17: 336, 1st U/S: 2/16/17, 2 healthy twin babies measuring 7w0d.  EDD: 10/5/17
    Pregnancy Ticker

• 1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?  9 weeks 4 days, EDD 10/5

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?  Morning sickness all day all night:(. Been really bad last few days and haven't been able to hold much down unfortunately.  Had my first appt with OB today and she gave me a prescription for diclegis which I plan to start tonight and hoping that helps.  Nervous to go back to work tomorrow (was on vacation last week).  Also been getting bad migraines since weaning off progesterone.  Not fun but hoping they get better soon.

3. When is your next appointment?  Next Monday have last appt with RE and will get the blood chromosome test and plan to find out genders.  Guess with twins they can only look for the Y chromosome so they'll be able to tell you if it's two girls or if there's at least one boy.  Good enough for me!

4. Anything else you'd like to share?  Went to my first new OB appt today which went well.  They sure ask a lot of questions!  Think they know my life history which I guess is good lol.  The ultrasound was absolutely amazing...got to hear the heartbeats and saw both babies waving their arms and legs; they were so active and cute!  Makes everything worth it to see them so wiggly and healthy.

QOTW: Have you started buying anything for the baby yet. If so, what? If not, when do you think you might start? Not yet, prob won't start until 2nd tri as right now it just still seems not quite real and with the MS I'm pretty occupied.  I will def look into those pillows though...could use more comfortable sleep!  (I know it's going to get worse soon!)
    Married to DH since 8/15
    TTC since 5/15
    TI for 4 cycles: 1 round of femara; 2 rounds femara/ injectables: all ended in BFN. 
    FET #1: Baseline appt 4/28/16, Gonal-F/Menopur stims, Centrotide 5/4/16, ER 5/11/16; 6/8/16 ET, BFN
    FET #2: Baseline appt 6/22/16, Estrace/PIO shots: 7/12/16 ET, 1st beta 7/21/16: 83 BFP, 2nd beta 7/23/16: 315. 1st U/S: 8/4/16 empty sac.  2nd U/S: 8/10/16 yolk sac appeared, everything stopped growing. Office D&C: 8/11/16, MC.
    FET #3: Baseline appt 12/28/16, Estrace/PIO shots: 1/17/17 ET, 1st beta 1/27/17: 146 BFP, 2nd beta 1/29/17: 336, 1st U/S: 2/16/17, 2 healthy twin babies measuring 7w0d.  EDD: 10/5/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?  10 weeks 5 days; EDD 9/28/17 (mis-typed last time--sorry!)
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?  The heartburn saga continues. Boobs still tender, too, and I am having a lot of aversions due to smells. I've been a lot more emotional the past several days, as well. Crying just about every day for ridiculous reasons. 
    3. When is your next appointment?  NT scan scheduled for 3/20. First OB appt was 3/3. 
    4. Anything else you'd like to share?  My first OB appt (graduated from the RE!) went great, apart from the interminable wait. I guess I was spoiled from the comfort and intimacy of the fertility center. This place was packed and felt like a cattle call. But it was worth it to see the nugget's heart flickering and him/her bopping around. We are not doing the DNA screen blood test due to (TW) losing the twin earlier on. If Baby B didn't make it due to a chromosomal abnormality, that would show up on the test, so it wouldn't necessarily be accurate as to Baby A. 

QOTW: Have you started buying anything for the baby yet. If so, what? If not, when do you think you might start?  We have gotten a few cute gifts (stuffed animals and a book) from parents and in-laws but haven't shopped ourselves yet. I figure I might get started this weekend. I can't wait to start on the nursery!
  • @EmilyE13 glad to hear everything is going good with baby!  I know what you mean about the wait at the OB...my appt was at 9:45, but Dr was running late so didn't come until 10:45 and I didn't get out of there until 12.  Hoping that's not the norm from here on out.  Sorry about the heartburn but glad your MS isn't too bad.  
    Married to DH since 8/15
    TTC since 5/15
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Kp214Kp214 member
    1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?  10w6d, 9/27/17
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?  Food aversions, ms, gas, fatigue
    3. When is your next appointment?  3/14
    4. Anything else you'd like to share?  We plan on announcing after the 3/14 appt with the OB.  I don't have any cute way to announce it and may decide to just let family tell others and ill inform people at work.   I kind of think I might not say anything and just grow bigger so people will find out when they see me.  The important people in my life already know.

QOTW: Have you started buying anything for the baby yet. If so, what? If not, when do you think you might start? Last year, I bought a gray stuffed dog for our future baby.  That's all.  I will probably put off buying anything else for a couple of months.  It's too overwhelming, and IF trained me to not think too far ahead.
    Me:32 DH:36
    Me: DOR, poor egg quality, MTHFR
    DH: MFI
    TTC since 3/2014
    2015: 3 IUI's-BFN
    12/2015: 1st IVF cycle-(9 follicles retrieved, 5 mature, 3 fertilized w/ICSI, transferred 1 excellent and 1 good embryo on day 3)-chemical pregnancy
    3/2016: 2nd IVF cycle- canceled (3 follicles retrieved, 3 mature, all fertilized w/ICSI, 1 fragmented, 2 arrested) 
    3/2016: RE suggested donor eggs- taking an ivf break and to supplement 
    9/2016: 3rd ivf cycle-cancelled due to early ovulation
    Oct./Nov 2016: 4th ivf cycle- EPP-AFC:5, retrieved 10, 10 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 6 blastocysts biopsied and frozen. 3 CCS normal embryos
    1/9/17: transferred 1 embryo-BFP 1/16
    1/18/17: beta #1-104
    1/20/17: beta #2-174
    2/2/17: first u/s, heartbeat of 107 at 6w1d
    7/20/17: baby boy born at 30+3 via emergency c-section 

• Awww yay for shopping @omarismyhomeboy !!! Eric is headed out of town for a few days so I may drown my lonely sorrows in some baby retail therapy ;) haha as good an excuse as any now we know its a boy and I can shop selectively. 
    ---
    Started TTC April 2011

• TW below
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• SanBLSanBL member
    @latershrader love the pic!!

9 weeks! Oct 11
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?  
    Fatigue, heartburn, light MS
    3. When is your next appointment?  
    Friday, 3/10
    4. Anything else you'd like to share?  
    I feel really stupid right now! I was so focus on my weekly appointment with my RE that I forgot to make an appointment with an Ob! I guess I had trouble believing that I would need one lol. I called some but they didn't return my call yet. Hopefully, one will have avaibilities soon enough!

I only bought 2 pyjamas, one I love mummy and one I love daddy. I guess I'll wait a couple of weeks to buy more stuffs, can't wait!!
  • edited March 2017
    @Oxinfree I'm anxiously waiting for my Snoogle to arrive! UPS usually delivers around 9pm here and I'm so impatient. Congrats on finding out its a boy! 

@emgem819 the bloat is bad! I think my diet is partially responsible, because I've just been wanting the naughtiest things and I feel so gross afterwards. I'm thinking of getting back into Mediterranean type foods again, not for weight loss or anything, but I feel like the cleaner foods may help my energy levels. I can easily say this right now because I just scarfed down some cold pizza in the fridge. :D How is your head today? I hope you are adjusting better to the weaning off of progesterone. So happy your first appointment went great! Wiggly babies sounds like an adorable ultrasound! Today on Instagram I saw a live ultrasound of twins playing footsie, and it was the cutest thing.

@EmilyE13 congrats on graduating to OB!!! Do you have any ideas in mind for the nursery yet? I have a secret pinterest board, but its just an eclectic explosion of nursery ideas so far.

@kp214 I know what you mean by IF training you not to look too far in the future. This last week has been much easier than the previous week for me. I was thinking about baby announcements the other day, and how did they do it before social media? Did they call or mail everyone, or just let the immediate friends/family know? I have a cute idea for announcing, but it will be difficult to achieve.

@omarismyhomeboy grats on finding out its a girl!!! There is this clothing brand called Princess Awesome, and they have the cutest girl clothes, if you like quirky and unique dresses. I feel like I would want to buy them today.

Just posting this outfit here because I'm in love with dinosaurs on a dress. <3 https://princess-awesome.com/collections/infants/products/she-rex-dinosaur-snapsuit-dress

6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    FET 1/10/2017  
    FET 2/2
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ChocolateIsLife Thanks for the suggestion! Those clothes are adorable!!!
    ***TW***
    DH & I both 34.
    8/16: IVF, antagonist protocol 
    21 eggs | 9 blasts | 7 normal through PGS
    10/16: FET  = BFN  :(
    12/16: Surprise natural BFP 
    Beta 1: 177 | Beta 2: 483 | Beta 3: 8,755 | Beta 4: 39,007. Baby born 9/5/2017

NOW on sibling journey. 
    2/20: FET = BFN :(
    4/20: Surprise COVID BFP

1. How far along are you? 6weeks 3 days EDD October 30th 
    2. Pregnancy symptoms,  Yes I have the bloat and muffin top going strong over here. Digestive issues,one extreme to the other it varies.Talking about some gross food makes me nauseous. Hubby was talking about licorice candy in the car, I felt so sick. A bit of round ligament pinching today, oh and acne.
    3. My next appointment is tomorrow. 6 and a half week ultrasound.
    4. Anything else to share? I wrote a reply on another thread, that on Tuesday I went into my clinic in a panic because I started heavy bleeding.  It scared the crap out of us, but they did an ultrasound and we got to see our baby, couldn't really see a heartbeat yet. Dr reassured us pregnant women can bleed a lot and still have a baby. Hcg levels look good, and the bleeding stopped several hours after it started. Just a bit of brown spot. Still a bit anxious for tomorrow but am trying not to be.
    5. Have I bought anything for baby? I've bought two pairs of maternity legging and 2 mat tshirts from Old Navy. I haven't really bought any baby stuff yet. I really want to see a heart beat first and we need to re organize our place some more. Last year in France I did buy a French soother. 
  • Kp214Kp214 member
    @vintage girl  that must have been very scary. I'm so glad everything was alright. I hope you get to see the heartbeat tomorrow.  I definitely feel you with the bloating and muffin top. I was just thinking this afternoon, "I feel so fat."  I keep putting off going shopping for leggings and larger tops.  Thanks for reminding me that Old Navy would be a place I could get some stuff. 
    Me:32 DH:36
    Me: DOR, poor egg quality, MTHFR
    DH: MFI
    TTC since 3/2014
    2015: 3 IUI's-BFN
    12/2015: 1st IVF cycle-(9 follicles retrieved, 5 mature, 3 fertilized w/ICSI, transferred 1 excellent and 1 good embryo on day 3)-chemical pregnancy
    3/2016: 2nd IVF cycle- canceled (3 follicles retrieved, 3 mature, all fertilized w/ICSI, 1 fragmented, 2 arrested) 
    3/2016: RE suggested donor eggs- taking an ivf break and to supplement 
    9/2016: 3rd ivf cycle-cancelled due to early ovulation
    Oct./Nov 2016: 4th ivf cycle- EPP-AFC:5, retrieved 10, 10 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 6 blastocysts biopsied and frozen. 3 CCS normal embryos
    1/9/17: transferred 1 embryo-BFP 1/16
    1/18/17: beta #1-104
    1/20/17: beta #2-174
    2/2/17: first u/s, heartbeat of 107 at 6w1d
    7/20/17: baby boy born at 30+3 via emergency c-section 

• My local Old Navy has really gotten less maternity clothing. I am hoping that maybe because it's in between seasons it might get better. Online seems to have a lot more.
       I really hope we see a heartbeat too. When we did the emergency ultrasound I was scared to look at the screen at first. I thought for sure there would be nothing to see. 
         Tonight I had some nasty reflux, not the throat acid but the more back burn. Ugh, dinner was not pleasant.
  • H&M (online) has great affordable maternity too! 

Good luck to those with ultrasounds coming up ❤ mine got moved to next Wed (so a day sooner). I feel... great, so I'm anxious for that appt, or to feel sick or tired soon ha. Then I'll start buying comfy maternity things for this bloat :)
  • We saw a heartbeat. I am measuring two days behind, but my Dr.didn't actually mention it to me. I noticed after on the ultrasound photo. I remember her saying you're what 6weeks 4 days ish. She seemed happy with this stage of development and what she was seeing on the ultrasound. I am still so nervous though. 
            Good luck with your ultrasound too. 
             I am hoping I won't get morning sickness but I've read it can hit anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks.
  • @vintage girl (I can't tag you with the space in your name?) I had measured 'behind' a few days, then ahead, then right on track, then 1 day ahead again. That stuff can be all of the place! I am so glad you heard the heartbeat!
    ***TW***
    DH & I both 34.
    8/16: IVF, antagonist protocol 
    21 eggs | 9 blasts | 7 normal through PGS
    10/16: FET  = BFN  :(
    12/16: Surprise natural BFP 
    Beta 1: 177 | Beta 2: 483 | Beta 3: 8,755 | Beta 4: 39,007. Baby born 9/5/2017

NOW on sibling journey. 
    2/20: FET = BFN :(
    4/20: Surprise COVID BFP