June 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 3/6

13»

Re: Weekly Symptoms 3/6

• Options
    My pregnancy brain is becoming so real. I feel like such an airhead! 
  • Options
    jennas312jennas312 member
    edited March 2017
    Peeing uncontrollably started last week for me. This week my heart has been racing on and off without much reason. Only lasts for a couple minutes and stops. 
    Called nurse about foot cramps and she recommended I start taking magnesium supplements. My bran cereal, bananas, spinach,  etc. just wasnt enough I guess.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well thank you tall husband for giving me the worlds tallest babies. Today officially marks the point where I pee 24/7 and can't breathe at the same time. Somehow he is in my lungs and bladder at the sometime.
  • Options
    Food is a crazy issue for me too. DH asked for a bite of my dinner. I let him, but then almost stabbed him for taking too big of a bite. Oh, and I pretty much full on assaulted him when he showed up an hour later than he said he would with dinner. 
  • Options
    Mtnmommy said:
    Food is a crazy issue for me too. DH asked for a bite of my dinner. I let him, but then almost stabbed him for taking too big of a bite. Oh, and I pretty much full on assaulted him when he showed up an hour later than he said he would with dinner. 
    It's so early and I'm so tired. I had to read this three times because I for some unexplained reason, thought you were talking about your son and not your husband. I was so confused and sad for your son lol
  • Options
    Mtnmommy said:
    I've been feeling this way too and am so annoyed about it. My DD is always eating off of my plate. Even though I don't voice my displeasure about this to her because she's 4, I still seeth a little inside. 

• Options
    Last weekend DH and I took a roadtrip to Baltimore, 2 hours away, we stopped off for fast food in Delaware and, when we were just 20 minutes from home I realized I LEFT MY BAG AT THE REST STOP. I had only slept 4 hours the night before and I was so achey, but thank god, someone turned it in and nothing was missing. Ugh. It's going to be a long 3 months. 
  • Options
    Apparently my boobs have decided to grow suddenly in the last couple days because suddenly my regular bras are driving me nuts and leaving huge red marks on my skin, even after using a band extender. I don't really want to spend money on a good bra right now since I'm told I'll be a different size again once my milk comes in, but damn I forgot how much department store bras suck. I had to try on like 15 because I had no idea what size I needed (my usual store does UK sizing) and they're all so damn flimsy and non-supportive. 
  • Options
    Any recommendations for an iron supplement which is less likely to cause constipation? Turns out I'm slightly anemic (but no GD - I'll take that trade off!), and not sure I'll manage enough leafy greens, beans, and red meat to turn it around on diet alone. (And apologies if this has come up a billion times - I searched this week and last and didn't see a specific recommendation!)
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
    BFP #2 9/2/16, CP confirmed 9/8/16
    BFP #3 10/10/16 EDD 6/22/17
  • Options
    @c1tym0m22 I found an iron supplement with vitamin c, apparently that combo is supposed to help with constipation. I haven't had any issues! 
  • Options
    Floradix!! Helped me so much! @c1tym0m22
  • Options
    Thanks @meg2704 and @Kylieslip24 - my grocery store had the iron / vitamin C combo and says it's non-constipating, so I'm giving it a try! (I also realized that when I switched prenatal brands a few months ago, my new gummy ones don't have iron and the old ones did. Oops.)
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
  • Options
    @c1tym0m22 another tip is don't have any calcium supplements or dairy around the time you take iron. It cancels out the absorption. 
  • Options
    @c1tym0m22 another tip is don't have any calcium supplements or dairy around the time you take iron. It cancels out the absorption. 
    Good to know - taking it with my iced latte may not have been ideal, in that case!
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
  • Options
    My doc has me taking Slow FE for my slight anemia. Along with Colace, but I think coffee and stress has been taking care of that part, so not needed this week ;-)