September 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest 3/6

2»

Re: Monday Bitchfest 3/6

• Options
    Wow. The Disney stuff is crazy! Wasn't there was a rumor that Disney was discussing a second Frozen movie where Elsa is a lesbian? Anyone else hear that or is it just me? 
  • Options
    Wow. The Disney stuff is crazy! Wasn't there was a rumor that Disney was discussing a second Frozen movie where Elsa is a lesbian? Anyone else hear that or is it just me? 
    YES I heard this too!!! Apparently the Let It Go song was supposed to be her coming out of the closet or something like really?! People just can't quit 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @baileylove22 I heard the rumor, though I'm pretty sure it's wishful thinking on the part of the LGBT community. I remember seeing a petition to give Elsa a girlfriend in Frozen 2. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    I hate when people go through the drive through and order the whole menu! and then they get annoyed when it's not ready by the time they get to the window! I know it's convenient, especially with kids and what not, but if you are ordering 5 sandwhiches, 4 soups, 2 dozen doughnuts, a salad and 6 coffees (Tim Hortons) please for the love of everything just go in. 

Canadian Bumpie - Texas bound
    DS #1 [S-5]
    3 Step Daughters [A-8] [E-6] [I-4]
    Baby #2 09/10/2017 
    It's a BOY! 
    Babywearer&EBF
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    I thought Gaston's little short buddy was just.. idolizing him and wanted to be cool like him. I never imagined him as romantically attracted to him! And does Gaston return the feelings?? I mean, if we created a love scene between them that never existed, eh that's weird for Disney to do.. but.. I haven't seen anything about this so idk what's going on!

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    My BF is MS came back hard yesterday. I haven't been able to get much food down and yesterday when I forced myself to eat everything came back up moments later. I took Zofran today but getting things down has still been hard. So then I decided to make an almost mile walk to Jamba Juice to see if I could get a smoothie down and when I got there I found out they closed 2/28. =\ I'm ready for the second trimester/wanting to eat everything stage!  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I hate when people go through the drive through and order the whole menu! and then they get annoyed when it's not ready by the time they get to the window! I know it's convenient, especially with kids and what not, but if you are ordering 5 sandwhiches, 4 soups, 2 dozen doughnuts, a salad and 6 coffees (Tim Hortons) please for the love of everything just go in. 
    I miss Tim Hortons. We need one down here.