Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 3/6

2»

Re: TWW Monday 3/6

• Options
    GG620GG620 member
    @MJDsquared @soldiersmom thanks so much for the support <3

@50wife hahaha yes exactly! My TTC cycles dictate my diet/gym routines a little haha

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Options
    @kvacmak sorry about CD1. I started temping this cycle and it has been very helpful. FX for you. I'll second the chart stalk thread to post your questions. They know their stuff.
    @GG620 sorry you're having a tough week. we're here if you need us.

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 12 months, 6/6 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 25/4

Timing: -4, -2, -1, O, +1

Testing: I'll probably go full crazy person and start testing on the 11th. After that, I won't see H for a full week so, again, crazy person, in case it's +, I'd like to do it while he's home.

R/R: In my mind, I had my RE appointment being on Tuesday. I figured out last night that it's another day later than I thought.  I'm just glad that it's in the morning so I don't have to spend a day trying to focus at work. I just want to get the ball rolling since so much of this crap moves so slowly.

CS/Q: Nope. My chart is so ugly this cycle, FF refused to give me a CL. 

GTKY: We don't have anything planned. The one thing I do have planned is to go to my parents' house in August for the total eclipse since they're right in the best part of the path. If we were dreaming about places to go, I'd say Brazil, Cuba, or Costa Rica. One of these days. It would also be nice to head to Hong Kong when H's next vacation block rolls around. He has friends who live there and we haven't been to visit them yet. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    aggoaggo member
    edited March 2017
    Guys, I just can't. *TW for spoiler*

I just found out a friend of mine is 6 months pregnant...and so did she. She wasn't planning it, she wasn't prepared for it, she's been drinking/doing whatever she wants and now she's about to have a baby. I'm happy for her because she seems happy about it but I need to take a break for a while. Wishing you all BFPs, I'll be lurking until I'm ready to join back in. Sorry to leave you in the pee pact dust @KariAnn323. I need to go be selfish and wallow in self pity for a while.

ETA: words are important
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• Options
    @aggo take all the time you need and be sure to take care of yourself 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    @aggo That would definitely be some tough news to hear. Take care of yourself!
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Options
    @50Wife thanks! Still keeping my Fx for you even though you think you're out. And eat the damn pizza regardless of what CD it is. Pizza is good haha

@Avrilmai Thanks for the support, I will definitely be in the CS thread trying to get the hang of things!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @SoldiersMom I'm trying to stay positive and at the same time remind myself that it's probably all in my head. It's hard
    @dragonfly87 I'm never had a dip before, but this is also only my second cycle temping. Other than this though my temps have been very consistent month to month so who knows.
    @mispanda Mmmm... donuts
    @MJDsquared I'm so sorry about your dad and your mom's dog. FX it's nothing serious with the dog
    @kvacmak Sorry for AF
    @Avrilmai I grew up in the Chicago suburbs. I would say there a few things that "you have to do." Navy Pier (it's touristy AF, but it's a lot of fun and you can rent bikes to explore the lake front), Second City (it's hilarious), and at least one museum (they're all amazing but my favorites are the Adler Planetarium and the Museum of Science and Industry). Let me know if you have any questions.
    @GG620 *Hugs*
    @aggo So many hugs, I went through an eerily similar situation a few months ago. I'm here if you ever need to talk
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @aggo I'm sorry, girl.  I would need a lot of me time after hearing something like that. We're here for you! 
  • Options
    @AvrilMay You need to go to Wrigley and Milennium Park! Deep dish pizza is also a must! I want to go to the Field Museum too.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    Well crap, I was all ready to post here tonight then nature called and on to the next cycle I go. Heading over to wto. 
  • Options
    All these BFN are gut wrenching today.  

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO:30/13

Timing: okay

Testing: never

R/R:  I have a feeling i'm out this month.  Had some minor cramps and a little spotting today.  Rave:  I have been in a great mood all day!

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Where is your next vacation? If you don't have one planned, where do you wan to travel to next?

Vacation what are those??  I would love to travel to Ireland.  Traveling just isn't in the books right now.  DH wants to do something this summer but he isn't sure what. 
  • Options
    @TravelingCouple I loved Maui. What area are you staying in? I owe someone else recommendations but here are the things I know: especially if you're going to do the Road to Hana, get the convertible. It was so worth it. :) If you do the Road to Hana, there's a roadside BBQ stand that is close to Hana but I don't remember which side. Braddah Hutt's. It was delicious. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Braddah-Hutts-BBQ-Grill/150262485032326 Other restaurants I would recommend: Coconut Kisses Cafe (fish tacos and coconut shrimp, use the Tiger hot sauce), Aloha Mix Plate, and Maui Taco (I had the shrimp tacos and they were delicious). We didn't find a breakfast place that I was in love with but we were staying at a hotel that included it. We did go to the Kihei Cafe one day. Some people whine in reviews that it feels like a cafeteria and it is a bare bones service style but the food was good. If you go snorkeling, just go to the ABC store and buy an SPF shirt and wear that. And frankly, shorts. I have yet to go snorkeling and not burned my back and buns. I don't know if it's just because I want to stay out there too long or what. 

@kiwi2628 Sorry for the BFN.

@50Wife Sorry for the temp drop.

@NYTino24 Zika is such a buzzkill. 

@lulu1180 @NYTino24 @50Wife I feel like you can only spend so long actually posting daily in WTO and TWW. After a while, there's so little new to say. 

@haylsbayls Was it you that I owed Maui recs to? I'll have to go recheck that thread. But, see the recs above to
    @TravelingCouple

@MJDsquared I'm sorry about your mom's dog. Hopefully it's something they can fix. 

@kvacmak Sorry about AF. It really stinks to know ahead of time that an entire cycle is out due to travel. 

@GG620 I'm about two weeks from my EDD. It's pretty tough seeing that coming closer and not even being KU. Take care of yourself. 

@aggo Ugh. That's a lot to take in. I hope that her baby is okay with her having continued her regular lifestyle and that she's able to wrap her mind around it and embrace it. Life is pretty dang unfair.

@ecmcake Sorry about AF. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    @kiki75 not me, I've been :) I think there's a few people on here going to Hawaii this year because of Zika. Your recs are all great though!!

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• Options
    Hugs @aggo. Take care of yourself  <3
    Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts