March 2017 Moms

Randoms! 3/6

13»

Re: Randoms! 3/6

• I've heard (no experience yet) that pampers are best for blow outs and huggies are the worst. So experience with honest company, but my sister and brother both use pampers with little explosions! 
  • MsTurney said:
    I've heard (no experience yet) that pampers are best for blow outs and huggies are the worst. So experience with honest company, but my sister and brother both use pampers with little explosions! 
    Every baby is so different. With my firstctarget diapers fit best. Now at 25 minutes we prefer daytime huggies and nighttime pampers.

My new squish is such a different shape though!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My daughter blew out of every single brand, every which way, after every feeding, until she was properly out of preemie and newborn sizes and in 1's. I think it has a lot to do with thigh thickness in the baby, but even if the diaper fits in the leg, then they blow out all up their back if the movement is big enough! My son did great in Huggies until he was in 1s and then we switched to my favorite off brand, called Comforts for Baby, that is to Kroger/Dillons what Up&Up is to Target. I usually buy or ask for several different brands in NB until I find one that works haha. But both my babies did best in Pampers, DD still blew out but not as often, and DS seemed more comfortable in them. And I love the smell of a new packet of Pampers!! Reminds me of those first newborn days <3