June 2017 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change 3/5

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?

Married 8/12
MC 4/15
BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 3/5

• Options

How far along are you? 25 weeks

How big is baby? Cauliflower 

Upcoming appointments this week? Extra scan on Monday to get better pictures of her heart and to do my Glucose test

Any new symptoms or changes? Sciatica pain on my left side has been getting worse every day this week. Trying to stretch, but doesn't seem to help much

Rants/Raves/Questions? Not a whole lot going on. Heading to London on the 10th for DH's 30th bday to see a race and to the Canary Islands for our baby moon. Starting to get excited but not looking forward to the 8 hour flight.

GTKY: If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? Maybe being able to travel somewhere in an instant so I don't have to spend so much time on airplanes.

• Options

How far along are you? 24 weeks! V-day!

How big is baby? Cantelope

Upcoming appointments this week? 24 week appointment and Glucose test on Wednesday.

Any new symptoms or changes? TONS of movement and I think RLP? Maybe braxton hicks? I'm going to ask my doctor about both of these on Wednesday. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Next Sunday is my baby shower with my local friends so I'm looking forward to that! Then in 2 weeks we leave for Arizona! Our parents all live there so DH will be hiking and doing adventurous stuff with his parents and I'll be shopping and relaxing with mine! 

GTKY: If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? Hmmm ... I like @mtvkv5 's idea about instant travel. I can't think of anything else right now haha

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 

22 weeks

How big is baby?

Coconut

Endo.... errrrry week.

Back pain :/

Rants/Raves/Questions?

My mental health has been not so great. A lot of crying, and unfortunately panic attacks.

All of them! But if I can only have one... invisibility!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you? 26 weeks

How big is baby? kale

Upcoming appointments this week? not until 28 weeks for GD test

Any new symptoms or changes? i am getting winded very easily which is super annoying

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? At first I thought it might nice to have the ability to read minds but that would get messy. I am going to go with the ability to freeze time.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• Options

How far along are you? 25 weeks

How big is baby? cauliflower 

Upcoming appointments this week? just had my monthly appointment Thursday, baby is measuring on time and has 150 heartbeat; next appointment is my glucose test 

Any new symptoms or changes? I've been waking up with severe round ligament pains unfortunately, at least it's only once in the morning

Rants/Raves/Questions? nothing 

• Options

How far along are you? 26 weeks

How big is baby? Kale?

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until March 22nd for GD test

Any new symptoms or changes? I get winded easily too, and rib pain in the evening. I am starting to have a hard time sleeping.

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? Flight, or the ability to breathe underwater.

BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you? 25 weeks

How big is baby? cauliflower 

Upcoming appointments this week? Weekly p17. Had my last cervical length ultrasound last week and everything looks good. Got a script for my glucose test to do between now and the end of the month.

Any new symptoms or changes? Leg cramps!!!!! I think I may have had BH contractions tonight but I am not sure what they feel like.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Happy to no longer have to have internal ultrasounds! 

GTKY: If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? Time travel

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you? 27 +1 (I could not find this thread yesterday) 

How big is baby? Lettuce

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until next week. 28 week appt and Glucose Test

Any new symptoms or changes? Finally stopped gaining so much weight each week. My midwife should be less worried at my next appointment.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Anyone still taking anti nausea meds at this point? I've tried a few times now to stop taking Unisom but the next day is miserable. 

GTKY: If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? Be able to deep clean my house with a snap of my fingers. 

• Options

How far along are you?

24 weeks

How big is baby?

Atlantic puffin

Nope

My anxiety is out of control lately.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

No

Flying 

@kfitz1900 sometimes I have to take my zofran still but not daily.

DD 1- born January 22, 2014
    Due June 25 2017

• Options
    @hopeful808 were you able to go just stop? I hate that I'm still taking something daily
  • Options

How far along are you? 27 weeks 2 days

How big is baby? lettuce

Upcoming appointments this week? glucose test march 13th

Any new symptoms or changes? SOOOOOO tired. no appetite

Rants/Raves/Questions? going on our baby moon this weekend! so excited!

GTKY: If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? hmmm ... time travel or snap fingers and house is clean and dinner is made. haha!

• Options
    @kfitz1900 yes but zofran can be taken only when needed so it's easier. 
    DD 1- born January 22, 2014
    Due June 25 2017