After our last failed transfer we decided right after that we are putting in 2 next instead of 1 like last time. We want a baby, and we want one now. We aren't ready to go through another month of 5K just to put another bad one in (also given we haven't done the special testing, we technically don't know which ones are normal). I mentioned this to my Dr. over the phone and he was all on board with me. I felt good about it, I'd feel so luckily if at least one caught.
Fast fwd to today about 12 days later my Dr. is normally super conservative and tries to push all of his patients to put in one at a time to avoid a risky pregnancy like twins. He basically told me that he doesn't think its so crazy to put two in given our last failed attempt, but he got me to question more if we are doing the right thing. He gave me examples about the risks involved if we did end up with twins, which didn't sound so attractive so to speak, I'll spare you the details. So if any of you have advice, opinions or rationals about 1 vs 2 please share! thanks in advance!