Potty Training

3 day potty train method - toddler terrified of toilet

I am on day 3 of the 3 day potty training method. Day 1 and 2 were LONG days. And ALL accidents. 9 accidents the first day, 6 accidents the second day. She has not pooped at all during this time. She knows peepee and poopoo go in the potty now, she knows it's not supposed to happen in her underwear, she TELLS me she has to go either pee or poop and yet I sit her on the potty and she get off immediately because she doesn't like it. On day 1 she had a successful pee on the potty and seeing and feeling her pee come out is (i think) what has made her terrified. She cried the whole time and even swatted at her pee because she didn't like it. I can see how that would be scary seeing that for the first time. On day 2 she was in mid-accident, so I sat her on the potty while she was peeing and was screaming crying and scooting herself off while peeing. Then we had to rinse her off in the shower because pee got everywhere...all why crying....probably added trauma. I am not giving up after we have gotten this far. And I will not tell myself "don't force it". I am not forcing it, I am just not giving up. She knows she has to pee, knows she has to poop, tells me, but is scared of the potty. These are great things. I just don't know what to do to help her not be scared to sit on the potty. We have watched videos, she has watched me pee, flushed the toilet for me. But when it comes to her, she is so scared to let any pee come out. I ALWAYS have to catch her mid accident, and run her to the potty. They say it will just "click" with the 3 day potty training method and they will get it, but I am wondering WHEN or if it will take longer than 3 days for her to not be terrified of the potty or for pee or poop to come out.