Friday Ticker Change 3/3

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Any appointments this week?

Symptoms?

Cravings?

Team Pink/Blue/Green?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY-Stolen from Thur: If you could pick the length of pregnancy (with baby being fully developed at whatever length of time), how long would your pregnancy be and why?
May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

Re: Friday Ticker Change 3/3

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? acorn squash

Any appointments this week? not until 32 weeks

Symptoms? just overall soreness/comfortableness, the calf cramps are no fun 

Cravings? nah

Team Pink/Blue/Green? blue

Rants/Raves/Questions? I think I felt hiccups this morning. That was fun. :)

GTKY-Stolen from Thur: If you could pick the length of pregnancy (with baby being fully developed at whatever length of time), how long would your pregnancy be and why?
    This is a hard question! I'd say probably around 35 weeks...I think that last month is hard and you just want baby to be here. 

BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Options
    @MollyandD, I have one more week and then spring break too! It will be so nice to have a chill week. 

BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Options
    How far along are you? 31 weeks

How big is baby? Winter squash, Croquembouche, and Asparagus (?)

Any appointments this week? No

Symptoms? Trouble sleeping, frequent urination, painful little jabs, indigestion

Cravings? Dunkins Iced decaf mocha

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Green!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Stupid question. Does amniotic fluid help baby stay in position in there? I'm pretty sure baby is head down, but how are they not like, flopping off to the side? Is it because they're so tight in there? Is my blonde showing....?

GTKY-Stolen from Thur: If you could pick the length of pregnancy (with baby being fully developed at whatever length of time), how long would your pregnancy be and why? Oh wow. Umm, being a FTM I find this hard. I like the time to prep, but could probably cut it down to 30 weeks.
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    31 weeks! 

How big is baby?
    Asparagus (how??) Small clawed otter, which makes more sense.

Any appointments this week?
    Had one on Wednesday. All went well, baby's HB is 145

Symptoms?
    Nothing new here!

Cravings?
    I'm boring and am craving nothing lol

Team Pink/Blue/Green?
    Green

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    How am I at week 31 already??? Going to go into full panic mode real soon I think. Trying to stay calm about having nothing (save for a few onesies, car seat/stroller and some cloth diapers) and trying to withhold myself from making purchases until after my shower (03/25)

Um. I have no clue tbh. I wish I could say shorter but then I'd be totally not ready yet and would be due right around the corner. Ask me this question in 9 week and I will likely have a very specific answer lol. 
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 26 DH: 28  
    TTC #1 since 06/2014
    BFP #1 09/23/15. MMC discovered 11/24/2015
    BFP #2 08/24/16 EDD 05/08/17

• Options
    @nda_roxybabe I was actually surprised at how painful the little jabs can be! And at how quickly they went from "awww so cute" to "omg child I need that rib where it is please". Also not a stupid question re:amniotic fluid and I really don't know the answer. 
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 26 DH: 28  
    TTC #1 since 06/2014
    BFP #1 09/23/15. MMC discovered 11/24/2015
    BFP #2 08/24/16 EDD 05/08/17

• Options
    clebl24clebl24 member
    edited March 2017
    How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? acorn squash

Any appointments this week? My GTT was last week. I passed. I go back for a regular appt next week.  I'm going every 2 weeks now, crazy!

Symptoms? Heartburn. Frequent urination. My back is starting to feel a little sore. 

Cravings? Girl Scout cookies 

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Green 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I dropped baby's registration packet off at daycare and the lady asked me why I didn't want to share the child's like and dislikes.  Seriously, I just looked down!  Unless kicking me in the bladder is considered a like, I have nothing for you. 

I went into labor at 38 weeks and 2 days with DS. The last week or so was miserable so I can't  imagine going to 40 or beyond.  I'd be happy with 35 weeks. 

Edit to correct typo.