October 2016 Moms

Re: FFFC 03.03.17

• Options
    I'm suppose to give S a vitamin D supplement but I can't seem to remember to do it  :/.
  • Options
    @Ladybug2821 is it something you can add to a bottle or do you have to give it separately?  We have to give B a daily dose of vitamins, too, but can't mix it with formula because the taste is too off-putting.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Ladybug2821 is it something you can add to a bottle or do you have to give it separately?  We have to give B a daily dose of vitamins, too, but can't mix it with formula because the taste is too off-putting.
    Yes, that's exactly what I'm going to start doing when I go back to work. It'll already be in a bottle for H to give her. 
  • Options
    I always mixed up Johnny's vitamin D and multivitamin in his bottle. The doctor assured me the taste wouldn't be a big deal since their taste buds aren't very developed. (Take a taste of formula and you'll notice that MUST be true!)
  • Options
    I baked some peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for FI yesterday. U just actually ate one for the first time today, and now I can't stop! I don't think there will be any left when he gets home from work...
  • Options
    I won't tell him they ever existed if you won't ;)