October 2017 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change (3/2)

This check-in is for those whose weeks change over today! Meaning your EDD is on October 5, 12, 19 & 26. 

*If your week does not change over today, please do not post. There will be check-ins every day so everyone has a weekly check-in*

1) How many weeks are you? 
2) How are you feeling?
3) Any appointments or tests this week?
4) Rants/Raves/Questions?
5) GTKY: What's in your purse or bag right now?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Thursday Ticker Change (3/2)

• Thursday must be a slow day.

1. 6 weeks
    2. Really good, just hoping it lasts
    3. NOPE
    4. Hmm..a non-pregnancy rant is that being a working mom was really hard this week. Kid got sick, DH out of town, I'm here dealing with it all and not being able to work.
    5. Sunglasses, a pen, a piece of string, my wallet, and a scarf.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. 7 weeks
    2. MS hit me this week and it suuuuuucks. Trying to teach while also trying not to vomit is a skill I've got to quickly learn. 
    3. Nope...8 days from today
    4. I hate being a teacher right now and I have an oppositional defiant student who makes me want to walk out of the room and never come back. I cried my whole lunch break and planning period today. Lame. 
    5. Scarf, sweater, homework that needs grading, pens, a clipboard, wallet, work keys and ID, a bunch of preggie pops, water bottle, sunglasses, a flashlight, fitbit charger, and headphones. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) How many weeks are you? 7 weeks
    2) How are you feeling? Pretty good, tired a lot but that's nothing new
    3) Any appointments or tests this week? Nope, 2 more weeks until my bext
    4) Rants/Raves/Questions? So far so good!
    My happy planner, a ton of pens and a grip ton of snacks, I'm hungry all the time
  • How many weeks are you?  based on lmp I'm 10 weeks but I'm probably closer to a October 5th DD
    2) How are you feeling? 
    pretty good. I'm a culinary arts teacher and sometimes food makes me nauseous. Plus I've had some spotting after bowl movements which gets me on edge. 
    3) Any appointments or tests this week? 
    not this week. Next Wednesday I get the dating ultrasound so we are waiting to tell anyone then. 
    4) Rants/Raves/Questions?
    no questions. Just being extra hopeful that this is a successful pregnancy. 
    what's not in my purse! My 5 year old put a plate and spoon in there. The 4 year old put some toys in there. Got the normal wallet and makeup bag along with my school accounts folder and random papers from the staff meeting. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker