October 2016 Moms

Re: UO Thursday 03.02.17

• Options
    brzvicebrzvice member
    edited March 2017
     All those co sleeping families I passed judgement on when I was KO? That would never be us?

Yeah that's us now :p

Edit: I suck at inserting emojis
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yep I said the same thing!  I try to minimize it though. So many things I said I wouldn't do that I do. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I promise there is plenty more to come ladies  ;)
  • Options
    My UO... I love listening to NPR in the car & I'm not ashamed :D
  • Options
    @Kgridley27  Guilty! I think that's when a person "really" transitions into adulthood haha
  • Options

H teases me about it all the time but "hmms" and comments on things when I listen to it... yup, I can tell you really don't like this, honey!

• Options
    I know it's not Thursday but I finally have an UO. I let S "watch" TV. Our original sleep routine with the dark room, rocking, everything they say you should do just wasn't working anymore. So now when I know she's tired I lay her on my lap facing the TV and she falls asleep without fuss. 
  • Options
    @Ladybug2821 I see t.v. at this age the same as white noise. Baby has no idea what's going on on the t.v. and obviously you aren't going to just plop her in front of it whenever just to occupy her, so I don't think it quite counts as screen time just yet. Johnny does a pretty good job of entertaining himself on his playpad, but he does it even better if there is some t.v. sound in the background so he doesn't think he's there in the living room all alone.