August 2017 Moms
Options

What My Pregnant Self is Eating 3/2

What's been your favorite snack/meal this week?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Eating 3/2

• Options
    Eggs! Protein seems to keep my nausea at bay. Also, a local restaurant makes this amazing tomato, hamburger and macaroni soup that has been hitting the spot. I had never really ordered it before, but now it's a fave.
  • Options
    I ate an embarrassing number of double stuf Oreos last night that were pretty delicious. But today I think I'll try to snack on fruit instead. Sigh.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just got an original chicken sandwich from burger King and a cherry icee.  I had to go pick up our taxes and DS fell asleep in his car seat so  I hit the drive thru and parked to enjoy my junk. 
  • Options
    i try to do fruit every AM, but by dinner- salty cheesy is my crave. Nachos ALWAYS sound good! Now I think I need to pick up cheese and meat etc to make cast iron skillet nachos tonight. Yum! 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    @HappyToBeHere eggs are really also doing it for me right now. 

I just got lunch from my favorite pre-pregnancy juice bar and am actually drinking a green juice (along with eating lentil soup and quinoa sliders). I haven't been able to stomach the thought of going here since mid-December so I am so excited that I might actually be returning to a normal appetite. I'm still not finding much appetizing come dinner time, but before my race this weekend I mashed 4 baked potatoes with salt and butter and those have really been my jam at night all week. Pretty much any food that you can add salt to... I've also oddly been craving veggies and dip for breakfast. 

DD#1: 5/29/12

DD#2: 1/14/15

Baby #3 on the way due 8/19/17

• Options
    Meat aversion going on here, except bacon. I can eat the sh*t outta some bacon! 

My short list: 
    Egg McMuffins
    Simply Lemonade
    Thai food 
    Veggies 
    Acidic fruit

craved green bean and potatoes and made a killer batch last night! 
  • Options
    LSP87LSP87 member
     :'( 

rip spicy nuggets

• Options
    This baby is loving meat and cheese! Buffalo chicken dip was divine this past week when DH made it for me. To all the ladies with food aversions and sickness, you'll get through! I seriously never thought I'd be able to eat regular food again after the first trimester but I'm finally able to. It's so nice to have an appetite back!

Lastly, I'm so mad that I missed Wendy's spicy nugs and now they are gone. I don't know how I can crave something I never had but I am!
  • Options
    Currently I am obsessed with pears, but it can only be the brown ones. LOL 
    6.1.10 -- Natural MC @ 6wks 3.17.11 -- BFP, born 11.8.11
  • Options
    I have been craving five guys for all week. Ugh. I need it. 
  • Options
    Been craving pasta and meatballs!  

Been having a lot of indigestion and (gasp) gas :-(  Trying to eat healthy outside of that craving.
  • Options
    Made fried chicken and waffles today with strawberries and powdered sugar on top....sooooooo good!!!!
  • Options
    All the chips and salsa...not helping the heartburn but it's worth it.
  • Options
    I ate half a cream cheese coffee cake by myself last night. It was divine! 
  • Options
    Cheeseburgers..All day every day
  • Options
    Girl Scout cookies, specifically Tagalongs. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So much lemonade! I drastically cut down my soda intake after my BFP and I've really been on a lemonade kick lately.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Loving lemonade right now too @Kathryn0903 and all the pickles.
  • Options
    I'm about to destroy some Ben and jerrys. 
  • Options
    lynkatlynkat member
    edited March 2017
    double posted - sorry!
  • Options
    I've been loving peanut butter and jelly sandwiches this week!