July 2017 Moms
Options

GTKY: Two Truths, One Lie

2»

Re: GTKY: Two Truths, One Lie

• Options
    @lfk2013 I'm guessing #1 is your lie.

If you're telling the truth about #3, what sorority?
  • Options

@PurplePumpernickel - Correct. My sister and I used to pretend that there was a mysterious older brother from my dad's first marriage, but that would have been impossible as they were deployed in separate locations for a year before they split.

I'm an Alpha Phi.

Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lfk2013 oh neat! I'm a Theta. I always enjoy "meeting" sisters in panhelennic!
  • Options
    @Rae1 is number 2 the lie?

1. I was a blackjack dealer for a night and spray on pantyhose model for a couple weeks during college. 
    2. I've been married twice. 
    3. My purse was stolen the morning before our wedding. 

ETA @purplepoppy424 I hope #3 is your lie!
    Number 2 was actually the lie. My purse was actually stolen the morning of my rehearsal dinner. I had gotten rear ended the week before and I was getting ready to take the rental car back when my SIL showed up with coffee and donuts. I literally got out of the car, grabbed a coffee, turned around and the purse was gone. It had EVERYTHING in it. My SSN card, wallet, gift for our pastor, etc. It was horrible. 
  • Options
    chiquita928chiquita928 member
    edited March 2017
    1) I once saved a man from drowning.
    2) I once acted across from Fairuza Balk.
    3) My first boyfriend turned out to be gay.
    LM1007 said:
    @chiquita928 I'm going to say 3 is the lie.. only cause that is actually true for me lol
    #1 was actually the lie. I was a lifeguard, but thankfully never needed to save anyone.

Eta: sorry you have bad gadar too lol.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    (snipped)

1. DH left me for another girl when we dated in high school.
    2. I look forward to going to the dentist for cleanings.
    3. I love working with others to improve finances, credit scores, etc.
    @SaphireSweetie88 I think #1 is your lie...I'm guessing it was college not high school.
    (snipped)
    @chiquita928 - #2 is actually my lie. I have an HUGE anxiety of dentists (because of an incident when I was 7 or 8) and have to be medicated when I go..... :/
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 Oh, bummer!  I love cleanings, lol.
  • Options
    LM1007 said:

1. I can ice skate really well
    2. My ex works for my husband
    3. I fell down an escalator 
    lanie1000 said:
    @LM1007 I hope #3 is the lie. Having your ex work for your husband seems painful but not as painful as falling down a flight of sharp metal stairs. 

Lol no actually 1 is the lie. Unfortunately I fell down an escalator when I was younger, now I try to take the stairs at all costs. 

@chiquita928 Yeah I had no idea til a few years after we broke up. 

@BusyZee Lol my ex does work for my husband, that's how we met, but it's not the gay ex lol. 
  • Options
    @chiquita928 - You can have my cleanings then too lol. I can't stand them and it's even worse if I have to go back for anything. *shudders*  I have to make my appointments for the mornings because I can't eat before hand. If I do, it comes right back up
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Lol!!! @LM1007 how does your husband take that?! awkward! Im sorry for the gay ex... did he show any signs? I'm actually interested ! 
  • Options
    @BusyZee Well they were actually good friends, he employed him in his company, so when me and DH got together, my ex quit and didn't talk to H for awhile. Then they hashed it out and it's back to friends and working together. I don't see my ex so idc and my husband isn't phased by it. 
  • Options
    @lfk2013  #3 was the lie. I've had terrible luck with animals despite loving them so much, but never a horse. I learned a valuable lesson in college: a baby raccoon is never stranded. His entire family is probably inches away waiting for you to bend over and coo at their adorable offspring. 

@LM1007 I can't judge your preference for stairs. I'm still trying to get over one bad incident in a revolving door as a child.