March 2017 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker change 3/1/17

Alright ladies, let us know how you're doing if you're still pregnant.  And for those that have already had babies, please share too!  We love pictures :)

How far along are you or how old is baby?: 

How big is baby:

Upcoming appointments this week:

Any new symptoms or changes or baby milestones?:

Rants/Raves:

GTKY: Since it's rainy here in PA this afternoon, what are your favorite rainy day activities?

ME: 34
DH: 37
DD: 03/17/17
DS: 12/06/19

Re: Wednesday Ticker change 3/1/17

• Options
    How far along are you or how old is baby?: 39 weeks

How big is baby: a pumpkin, a teddy bear

Upcoming appointments this week: OB appointment tomorrow and induction scheduled for Friday

Any new symptoms or changes or baby milestones?: nope not really

Rants/Raves: Tomorrow is my last day at work! I'm taking Friday off to get some rest and relax before we head to the hospital Friday night

GTKY: Since it's rainy here in PA this afternoon, what are your favorite rainy day activities? naps and movies
    Me (37) Hubby (39) Married since 4.2009
    EP:  2.17.2016
    DS:  3.4.2017

Pregnancy TickerDD: due 7.16.2019

• Options
    How far along are you or how old is baby?:  38 weeks - hoping to maybe make it to next week and deliver on my Grandmother's birthday!

How big is baby: 
    last U/S she measured 8.5 lbs, but should be the size of winter melon, pomeranian, spaghetti squash, ukulele, Oscar statuette, bucket of KFC (which I could sooo eat right now!)

NST tomorrow morning and OB appt tomorrow evening.  hope to maybe get measurements!

just pressure down in the lady bits area. 

Rants/Raves: 
    I'm so over work.  I'm trying my hardest to get through to when we have baby, but I am over doing this work. I think it's because I KNOW there's an end for 12 weeks.  

GTKY: Since it's rainy here in PA this afternoon, what are your favorite rainy day activities?
     movies, scrapbooking, and usually cleaning are our rainy day activities if it's the weekend.  But I typically work when it rains, like today.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you or how old is baby?: 37 weeks today!!

How big is baby: I have no idea. The bump said lettuce....I don't feel like that's accurate

Upcoming appointments this week: today!!!!

Any new symptoms or changes or baby milestones?: Hips and back killing me and lots of cramping. Terrible nightmares!!

Rants/Raves: Hoping my DR gives me measurements and weight....Id love any info...so anxious

GTKY: Since it's rainy here in PA this afternoon, what are your favorite rainy day activities? Relaxing on the couch with a good movie
  • Options
    How far along are you or how old is baby?:  39 weeks today!

How big is baby:
    My DH would say "shes the size of...a baby!" but size of mini skateboard or pumpkin!

I had one today. I am totally closed, barely any softening. Any advice? What should I do to get things moving? He said they won't let me go past 42 weeks....i really don't want to wait that long!

My stomach is so tight. She has nowhere to go!

Rants/Raves:
    Everything is ready for the baby! 

I could do netflix, clean, organize closets. Shop, make some meals for the week. It rained really bad last night so I was laying awake with insomnia just listening to it. 
  • Options
    How far along are you or how old is baby?:  39 weeks

How big is baby: 
    a pumpkin 

I had my weekly yesterday. It was the first time she's checked me, my cervix is closed, but my midwife said it was very soft 

this heartburn is relentless. I literally can't eat anything without getting it, and if I don't eat it's even worse

Rants/Raves: 
    Rave: my DS is SO excited to be a big brother! He hangs out in the nursery all the time rocking in the glider. He melts my heart!  Everything else in my life right now is a rant...haha! 

I love to crochet and have a fire going in our wood stove. TV off, and just quiet. We are getting hit with a good snow storm right now, I'm at work day dreaming about being home...haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Upcoming appointments this week: OB appointment tomorrow and induction scheduled for Friday

Good luck! I'm super jealous!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @direwolfmini SO precious! 
  • Options
    @direwolfmini - adorable picture :) I can understand where you are coming from with guests.  
  • Options
    @direwolfmini lurking! Lol, no. It is not possible to spoil a newborn. Our grandparents are cra Cray.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you:  Baby is six days old today

How big is baby:  8 lbs. 9 oz

Upcoming appointments this week:  Pediatrician this Friday and circumcision

Any new symptoms or changes: Baby is still learning breastfeeding, still hurts in my tush to sneeze or cough due to stitches 

Rants/Raves: Rave: Today is original birth date, six days in nicu today, Little Paul came home 3 hours ago!
    Rant: MIL posted a pic of baby on facebook while he was hooked up to wires without asking permission, I was not sharing fb photos until he was home and looked  "normal". 

GTKY: Rainy day activities:  watch a movie 

• Options
    MMaruMMaru member
    How far along are you or how old is baby?:  36weeks, 7 days

How big is baby:
    Crenshaw melon... much as I overall like the BabyBump app, I do wish it used more size comparison fruits that I, you know... have actually heard of.

Weekly ultrasounds and appointment with my OB every Monday - we've just started doing cervical exams, yay...

El kiddo dropped HARD today!  Pretty sure my boobs were practically resting on my belly just yesterday, then tonight when I got up for work, I had to send a search party out to find the belly.  Mild sciatica has returned.  And I am wanting to eat everything all the time.  Not hungry, per say, I just want to be constantly eating.  Heartburn has gotten even worse to the point where I am coughing up acid bile almost every day and having to actually learn the dosage limitations of Tums.

Rants/Raves:
    Hubby is being a trooper!  He's kicked his own butt into gear so much with helping get things ready for baby recently!  I, on the other hand, have been spending every day in bed, accomplishing nothing, not even sleeping.  Pretty much every moment that I am not at work, I am in bed trying to get more sleep, but it takes me so long to fall asleep and I keep having vivid, loud dreams that make me feel like I haven't rested at all, or waking after just a couple of hours, so most days I am averaging maybe 4-6 hours of broken up sleep despite spending at least twelve hours in bed.

Reading!  But that's also a favorite sunny day activity, so...  I miss the PA weather sometimes!  Here in MO, we were on tornado watch last night.  At about 1:30am, we got hail that I got to see for the first time since moving here - it was beautiful!  About the size of my thumbnail and coming down so hard!  So... watching the storm is another favorite activity!  Or scrapbooking, making lists of geocaches that I will eventually go after, stalking the guest list for Kansas City Planet Comicon... lots to do! :)