Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday - 03/01

Hey, this is the very first board I'm creating :) Hope it's okay, thought I utilize the huge time difference and jump on it during my lunch break ;)

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Do you ever remember your dreams? If so, what was the weirdest/funniest about?
Me: 33, DH: 38
Married: May 2015
TTC since September 2015

Re: TWW Wednesday - 03/01

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 15/16

CD/DPO: 25/5

Timing: Good

Testing: Probably no point...

R/R: I slept like crap last night :( I hate nights like that!

CS/Q: I don't even know if I ovulated now... My temps are SO low...

GTKY: Do you ever remember your dreams? If so, what was the weirdest/funniest about? 
    Sometimes I do. That's a hard one! I usually remember my weirdest and scariest ones and forget the ones that I wake up feeling good to, go figure! I can't remember a specific one though.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 18/14-15 that counts

CD/DPO: 28/ 3 dpo (full disclosure: I've put FF to FAM settings this cycle, due to a stupid delayed O it was completely confused on Advanced. But I agree based on temps that I O'd on Sunday)

Timing: -4, -1, O. Due to delayed O not the best, but not holding my breath anyway

Testing: not until AF is at least 2 days late (learning from last month)

R/R: Not much, It's very crazy weather here, yesterday: sunny, lovely, spring is in the air <3 Today: cloudy, windy, little showers. My head hurt and I'm super sleepy.. But after 3 days of nothing (scheduling conflict) today I'll finally hit the gym, omg can't wait.

CS/Q: none

GTKY: Do you ever remember your dreams? If so, what was the weirdest/funniest about? I can very rarely recall my dreams - but when I do, it is usually sg silly or scary/frustrating. A funny/scary one was when we were in a huge hotel, at some kind of reception, and a ghost came by. Yes, a ghost. He was vindictive, scarred and chased the crowed, I guess even hurt people. Then someone finally neutralized it: caught it in a huge, old, beat-up nylon shopping bag. Yes, you read it right, a shopping bag (that's the funny part in case you didn't notice) :D 
    They say dreams are telling you things, so I guess what we can learn from it: alwas have a shopping bag with you :);) 
    TTC since September 2015
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @TravelingCouple I'm sorry you didn't sleep well.
    @Anna_1021 I wish that was my version of crazy weather. This time last week it was 70 (F). Since then we've had rain, snow, thunderstorms, and today it's a high of 39 with rain/snow mix.

Month/Cycle: 6/6 (3/3 AL)

CD/DPO: 23/3

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Testing: Going to try to hold out for 10 dpo

R/R: We got some awesome thunderstorms last night. Also, I'm seconding @50wife. This community is amazing and I'm so grateful for it. And I love the "drunk girls in a bathroom" analogy.

CS/Q: I'm not 100% confident in FF this month, but when I overlay it with last month the post-O pattern is similar so maybe I'm just weird. We'll continue to HIO EOD through the end of the week to be safe.

I usually either don't remember them at all or they're very vivid. When I took a nap Sunday I dreamt that someone was trying to kill me at the convention that DH and I help run. There was a set of escalators that I needed to run up to get away but they were closed. Instead of just being stairs the steps had like unfolded or something so it was this big, steep, slippery (from the metal) incline. It was terrifying.
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow fingers crossed that it's still too early!! It's totally still too early!
  • Options
    @50Wife Love the "drunk girls in the bathroom" analogy :):) I'm from mid-Europe btw (Hungary). Yay for not spotting! I know the spotting-misery all too well, I know how great it feels when you can go without ;) 

@KariAnn323 Ok, girl, you won the crazy-weather challenge! :D:)

@heatherdubrow I'm so rooting or you ;) It is too early. FX!
    TTC since September 2015
  • Options
    @CandyApple2012 I'm not an FF expert either ;) Some of the Ladies here has been talking about changing the settings regarding someone's ChartStalk question. I beleive that "FAM" assesment is rather based on the temps, while "Advanced" is rather using a combo of all fertility signs registered. Thus usually it is best to use Advanced setting. (Since I've never turned an OPK in my life, and all my other signs were inconsistent, more than usual, I toyed around with the settings. Based on temps it seems right.)

But please someone more knowledgeable correct me if I'm wrong! :) 
    TTC since September 2015
  • Options
    TravelingCouple  I slept terrible too, its always so frustrating! Your temps don't look so bad to me.. they are all generally low (in the 97's) but overall the pattern seems to indicate a biphasic shift. The worst part about temping is every day you need the next days temp to make sense of your current temp :( Lots of people get a mid LP dip in temps so hopefully tomorrow its up.
    Anna_1021      Love  ghost dream... I will never take my shopping bags for granted anymore! :)    
    50Wife Ugh! That teeth dream is the worst! I'm terrified of dentists, so anything to do with teeth would wreck me!. Are you testing tomorrow? you're totes not out of the game
    KariAnn323 That chart looks about right to me... you might be experiencing a slow rise.
    heatherdubrow  No pressure, but my fingers are crossed so hard for you (must be why I cant type today!!) That's so cool you're going with your hubs... Last year my DH had a convention in Vegas so OF COURSE I went along! lol... Casual me is so super casual and he was all in business suits so everyone at the 4 Seasons thought I was his mistress! LOL not sure if that's good or bad!

CD/DPO: 35/11

Timing: as much as we could

Testing: BFN again today.. I'm expecting AF any minute so either I bleed, or I keep wasting HPT's

R/R: Rant: see above... yesterday I was so good at being okay with a BFN, today I'm to say the least, crushed. Rave: I am so glad to have y'alls charts to stalk. The analytical me steps in and I can focus on something else besides myself... so needed today

CS/Q: none..... temp went down today. If I was looking at anyone elses chart I'd say something like the temp drop wasn't so bad and that each days temp is only confirmed by either bleeding or the next days temp. I'm just feeling like this will be the downward trend. Sorry for being so negative :(

GTKY: Do you ever remember your dreams? If so, what was the weirdest/funniest about? When I was very young (3 going on 4, and yes I totes remember this) I used to still sometimes wet the bed (eeek!) I started to worry before bedtime it might happen and it was stressful for 3 year old me. Then one night I had a dream that I was in a baseball dugout on the bench with my team during a game. I told several people individually that I thought I had to pee and each one said, then go pee. I kept telling people until the entire stadium stood up and yelled THEN GO PEE!! I woke up and ran to the bathroom. I never wet the bed again! lol
  • Options
    @travelingcouple you have a temp shift so I would vote that you have O'd 
    @heatherdubrow big hugs girl, it is still early. I hope relaxing by the pool is the thing to distract you. Hang in there!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @dragonette505 sorry for your bfn! That's hilarious about Vegas! Fortunately a lot of people he works with will be there too and they all know me!
  • Options
    @dragonette505 girl I'm testing until something happens either way! 
    Also sorry about your temp drop, was it drastic?? 
  • Options
    @50Wife  I feel you, I am in the same boat, trying so hard to talk myself out of going BSC but it just keeeeps creeping back in! 
    @dragonette505 It's crazy how dreams are like that! I love that that was your turning point and that you remember it so vividly even though you were so young!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO:21/9

Timing: -2, 0 (so much harder to HIO with a little one around!)

Testing: The BSC got to me, BFN this morning, but I have unlimited supply from work (i'm a nurse) so I have no reason not to!

R/R: Still not feeling *normal* per say, but that could be the BSC creeping in. I'm just SO. DAMN. TIRED. 
    Rave: DS (13 months) keeps calling everything 'da-da'... bananas are dada, pictures are dada, the sky is dada... DH thinks its hilarious because he goes "who's the best?" and DS says 'dada!' and they both laugh....

CS/Q: 

I had a crazy ass dream last night, but I can't remember the details, just that it was insane!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Anna_1021Anna_1021 member
    edited March 2017
    Well girls, this is ridiculous. My body is obviously crazy along with FF. 
    I've mentioned that I had delayed O this month (or at least I thought..never had a huge enough temp shift when I was supposed to. I finally had the temp shift this Monday, was glad to have O'd. And today afternoon I started bleeding/spotting. It caught me by surprise, least to say. *TMI* luckily I always have a tampon with me, and since I was about to sit in a meeting and the bleeding seemed to be too much to jus risk it I used that. So for now I have no idea what's going on, will be checking the status down there soon.
    I've tweeked around with FF again, ended up with the exact same setting I had this morning that gave me no CH AT ALL, and now it gives me CH for last monday, cd19 (I was supposed to O on CD 18, with might have happened then, since I have no usable temp for sunday). I'll attach chart from mobile in a sec, sorry if it will be huge.

My body is stupid and I don't know anything any more :P (my temps are still not convincing enough for me to have O'd on CD 18-19, but based on the spotting it seems likely)

Feel free to CS away. I have no clue any more. I know i'm out but can't read my chart..

TTC since September 2015
  • Options
    dragonette505dragonette505 member
    edited March 2017
    heatherdubrow That's cool! Is the conference somewhere nice?
    50Wife Yeah... I'm going to waste HPT's till i'm officially out too (prolly today) :( my temp dropped from 98.5 to 98.2   ugh!
    ETA: my coverline is 97.8
  • Options
    Yay! I go here now!

@TravelingCouple sorry for crappy sleep!
    @Anna_1021 we've got some crazy weather here too! Currently thunderstorming...
    @50Wife I love your drunk girls in the bathroom analogy! It's so accurate though!
    @KariAnn323 Yay! You made it too! Good to see ya :)
    @Heatherdurbow sorry for BFN! Enjoy your pool time though!
    @CandyApple2012 :( sorry to hear about your pup. It's such heartbreaking to see pets age and struggle.
    @kiwi2628 enjoy your day off and your acupuncture appointment! 
    @dragonette505 Boo for BFN!

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 18/3

Timing: Lots of HIO this time, -3, -2 (x2), -1, O, +1

Testing: Not anytime soon

R/R: Gloomy Wednesday but at least it is Wednesday. Pup is at the groomers for a bath. Hopefully there is a break in the rain when I go to pick him up so he doesn't get wet again on the way to the car. Otherwise he'll stink again :/

CS/Q:

I do remember them quite often, or at least parts of them. I actually have this recurring dream about a large gorilla that won't let me out of our back sliding glass door. It's really weird. We have so many other doors but for some reason I never try to get out of any of the other doors. I just keep trying to get out this sliding door but the gorilla won't let me. The most recent time I had the dream, the only way to get the gorilla to let us out was to give him a beer. It's really funny when I think about it. 

How did I miss your post??? I'm literally crying imagining you giving a gorilla a beer!
  • Options
    @dragonette505 I was going to say I had a similar drop the other day (while it was higher above my CL), but it went back up the next. Still crossing my fingers for you!! 
  • Options
    @dragonette505 I was the same way when I told DH about it the next morning!
    Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • Options
    @SoldiersMom OMG that gorilla dream!! :):D DH will be happy to know that beer is good even for a gorilla attack ;) 

@dragonette505 While i get the less optimistic take on the temp drop, try to hold on. Creepy internet hugs to you, girl 

@MTgirlCOworld Indeed sometimes the weirdest thing in these dreams that during it all seem so normal. Your must been heartbreaking, losing your quality pics like that. Lol
    TTC since September 2015
  • Options
    Anna_1021 said:
    Well girls, this is ridiculous. My body is obviously crazy along with FF. 
    I've mentioned that I had delayed O this month (or at least I thought..never had a huge enough temp shift when I was supposed to. I finally had the temp shift this Monday, was glad to have O'd. And today afternoon I started bleeding/spotting. It caught me by surprise, least to say. *TMI* luckily I always have a tampon with me, and since I was about to sit in a meeting and the bleeding seemed to be too much to jus risk it I used that. So for now I have no idea what's going on, will be checking the status down there soon.
    I've tweeked around with FF again, ended up with the exact same setting I had this morning that gave me no CH AT ALL, and now it gives me CH for last monday, cd19 (I was supposed to O on CD 18, with might have happened then, since I have no usable temp for sunday). I'll attach chart from mobile in a sec, sorry if it will be huge.

My body is stupid and I don't know anything any more :P (my temps are still not convincing enough for me to have O'd on CD 18-19, but based on the spotting it seems likely)

Feel free to CS away. I have no clue any more. I know i'm out but can't read my chart..

its totally possible just by temps that you are only 5 DPO with your first post O temp being the one currently listed as 5 DPO,  or even that you O'd on CD 21 with a fallback shift on CD 23... very hard to tell without more signs, but tbh, your timing is good for any of those possibilities. What makes most sense to me is CD 21 or 23. Why were the temps on CD 18 and 19 excluded?
  • Options
    aggoaggo member
    Have to P&G for now but hopefully will be able to come back later for comments.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 19/7

Timing: (guessing) -5,-3,-2,-1,0,+3

Testing: Prob not. Might cave. I don't know :(

R/R: I know it's early but I have no symptoms and it makes me feel like I'm out already. I don't notice anything special. Then I think about how last month my boobs were sore for the 5 days after O and how that didn't happen this time but I'm just being BSC with that. 3/9 can't come fast enough.

CS/Q:

GTKY: Do you ever remember your dreams? If so, what was the weirdest/funniest about? Hmm...I've had some where I'm married to a celebrity, but the celebrity is DH. Like even though they look like whatever celebrity, I still call them by DH's name and it's understood they are DH. 
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• Options
    SoldiersMomSoldiersMom member
    edited March 2017
    @ag90 It's still early. FX that you're not out. I've had dreams like that too! Most recently DH was Nick, The Bachelor  :D
    Link to FF Charts
  • Options
    50Wife said:
    @dragonette505 I was going to say I had a similar drop the other day (while it was higher above my CL), but it went back up the next. Still crossing my fingers for you!! 

yeah, that's pretty much what I would say to anyone but myself :):):)
  • Options
    @50Wife  I'm going to agree with everyone else, I  <3 the drunk girls in a bathroom analogy
    @dragonette505 & @kvacmak so sorry about the BFN
    @heatherdubrow enjoy your mini vacay
    @soldiersmom @KariAnn323 looks like we all moved over on the same day FX for you ladies
    @kiwi2628 sitting on the sofa during a thunderstorm sounds wonderful!
    @ag90 still too early. Keep the hope alive
    @travelingcouple sleep troubles are the worst. I hope tonight is better for you
    @candyapple2012 so sorry to hear about your dog
    @Anna_1021 sorry your body is not cooperating. I hope you get to enjoy the gym 

Month/Cycle: 5/5 now that is it March

CD/DPO: 20/3

Timing:-5, -2,-1

Testing: FF is recommending 3/17...I don't think I will last that long, I'm going to try to hold out until 3/13

R/R: Rave: my H is being really cute about temping, every morning he asks what the temp was and what it means. Rant: I did not realize the impact hormonal BCP had on my skin (in a good way), now that I've been off for 6 months my face is not looking too great, super oily.

CS/Q:

I remember them sometimes, but it is usually only part of them. My grandmother always says that you shouldn't talk about your dreams before you've had breakfast, or they will come true. Though if I have a dream where i'm KU I will be talking about it immediately!

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    @Avrilmai Hey girl hey! Fancy meeting you here :) FX for you too! My H does the same thing with temps. I think it's one of the few things he fully grasps.
    Link to FF Charts
  • Options
    Hoped I would have one more day in the cycle, but unfortunately AF had other plans. I'm off to WTO. FX for the rest of you!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Options
    SoraLk said:
    Hoped I would have one more day in the cycle, but unfortunately AF had other plans. I'm off to WTO. FX for the rest of you!

Ugh! Sorry for AF :(:( Hate her
  • Options
    Anna_1021 said:
    @SoldiersMom OMG that gorilla dream!! :):D DH will be happy to know that beer is good even for a gorilla attack ;) 

@dragonette505 While i get the less optimistic take on the temp drop, try to hold on. Creepy internet hugs to you, girl 

@MTgirlCOworld Indeed sometimes the weirdest thing in these dreams that during it all seem so normal. Your must been heartbreaking, losing your quality pics like that. Lol

Thank you for the hugs... its been a tough day so not creepy at all
  • Options
    @dragonette505 Sorry i got stuck at the gym (yay! :) ). I discarded those temp because those days I woke up hours later than I usually temp and thus they were unrealisticly high. Given the fact that I've seen bright red blood since, pretty sure AF is here/nearby. 
    Thanks very much for the chart stalk! :) 
    And you hang in there!
    TTC since September 2015
  • Options
    @ag90 Omg, I guess that's the cutest way to dream about marrying a celebrity and still be devoted to DH! :)<3 And don't lose hope. Bodies are stupid, they do one thing in one cycle and forget it for the next. 

@Avrilmai I'm so there with you on the bcp vs skin condition subject. A few months after stopping the bcp I started to have sooooo many huge pimples... agh. I swear it was worse than in my teenage years. It normalized thankfully after a while. So hold on, it'll be better :) 
    TTC since September 2015
  • Options
    failuretoflyfailuretofly member
    edited March 2017
    @SoraLk sorry about AF

ETA UUUgggghhh I wrote this big long post in response to a bunch of you and my stupid phone only posted that ^^^ 

@Avrilmai  My skin was like that too! I was on BCP for 10 years before DS and within 3 months of going off it was like my face was 14 again, awful! The good news is it went away with pregnancy! The bad news is it came back postpartum. Hopefully you will have beautiful glowing skin when you get KU!

@ag90  it makes me feel better than I'm not the only one going BSC and thinking EVERYTHING means something! haha

@MTgirlCOworld  I think he's pretty cute - but I might be biased ;) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sorry to P&G, I had a lot to do today, and now I am suuuuuuuper relaxed from acupuncture. It's great.

@50Wife sorry for the BFN, but its early! Fx
    @heatherdubrow 11 DPO is still early, you can still get a (+). Here is hoping!
    @ag90 you aren;t out yet! I have had cycles with tons of symptoms, cycles with no symptoms and cycles with some symptoms- they mean diddly!

• Options
    Ladies, you all are the best. Everyone is so uplifting even on the rough days.  

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 25 / 8

Timing: -1, -2, -4 

Testing: Trying to hold out

R/R:
    Rave:  It's Wednesday!  Only 2 more days to go!  The sun is shinning and I am home alone for another hour and a half!
    Rant:  I thought I was doing a better job at keeping myself together.  Nope.  Broke down and cried on the way to work yesterday, cried at work today and almost cried on my lunch hour.   

CS/Q:  Why is the second half of the TWW the hardest?  The only thing keeping me from testing is the fact that I don't have any test at home.  

I can remember most of my dreams.  I vividly recall a dream that went on for a whole week.  I'll save all the typing, It was about wolves at my childhood home and being home alone.  

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: I am either 15 or 7 dpos.  We didn't decide to try until mid cycle, so I didn't temp.  I felt like I was about to O 2 weeks ago, but then same symptoms a week later, so I guess my body changed it's mind.   My luteal phase is consistently 15 days on all my old charts, so I am assuming I O'ed last week.

Timing: pretty good 

Testing: already have BFN.  If I don't get my period tomorrow, I will wait a few more days. 

R/R:  Rant I feel like I have had constant cramps for 2 weeks.  It is getting old.  
    Rave: DH always gets really anxious when we are TTC, and he isn't doing to bad this time around.

CS/Q: none

GTKY: Do you ever remember your dreams? If so, what was the weirdest/funniest about?  I constantly wake up remembering crazy dreams.  Although none are coming to mind right now 
  • Options
    I'm not even gonna bother answering the questions because this was me just now:

OMG! I never got my period today!! I'm 2 days late now! *goes to test and pees blood on stick* >.<

Cool. CD 1. See ya on WTO
    Married: May 26, 2012
    Eden: February 8, 2016
    Ivy: April 3, 2018
    Baby 3.0: Due September 26, 2020
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow FX it's just too early! Have fun lounging by the pool. Soak up that sun for me!
    @CandyApple2012 Usually you stick around here until AF shows up. Just remember you're not out until she's here. FX for you!
    @kiwi2628 I love watching storms come in. Until I was 5 we lived in a very rural area. We got awesome thunderstorms.
    @ag90 FX for you! Just remember, we have a lot of grads who say they didn't have any symptoms
    @Avrilmai and @SoldiersMom FX for all of us!
    @SoraLk Hugs, sorry for CD1
    @bagowater Sorry for AF!
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker