October 2017 Moms
Options

High Risk Check In 02/28

Hello lovely ladies :)

How far along are you?
If you haven't introduced yourself yet (or feel like reminding us), what makes you high risk?
How are you feeling?
Any news/upcoming appts/rants/raves/random things you want to talk about?
Random: Who is your celeb crush? Multiple crushes are more than allowed :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
                                                                 Formerly ChoicesMom
                                                                     "Squishy" 2007
                                                       "Lyric" EDD Nov/4/11 - c/p Feb/11
                                                                        "Fishy" 2012
                                                                        "Bean" 2014
                                                         "Lux" EDD Apr/21/17 - c/p Aug/16
                                                   "Kokonah" EDD May/24/17 - m/c Oct/16
                            1 surprise - 1 Noonie - 1 preemie - 3 gone but not forgotten - One more on the way!!
                                                      Grab bag of mental health disorders
                                                                          Pancolitis

Re: High Risk Check In 02/28

• Options
    How far along are you? 6w1d
    If you haven't introduced yourself yet (or feel like reminding us), what makes you high risk?
    I've said before but since this is still a newer check in, I have pancolitis, a child with special needs and a heart condition, polyhydramnios in two previous pregnancies, irritable uterus, 3 miscarriages and PPROM with my third. Some of these things wouldn't make me high risk on their own but all together add to high riskyness
    How are you feeling?
    Like crap 99% of the time, nightmares about loss, exhausted and queasy. I think I'm stuck in a state of depression waiting for my first appt and waiting for something to make this more real. I hate waiting.
    Any news/upcoming appts/rants/raves/random things you want to talk about?
    Nothing until March 14, I'm begging the days to go faster
    Random: Who is your celeb crush? Multiple crushes are more than allowed
    I have so many. Matthew McConaughey, Luke from Gilmore Girls, Sam Hunt...I could go on and on haha!
                                          Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
                                                                     Formerly ChoicesMom
                                                                         "Squishy" 2007
                                                           "Lyric" EDD Nov/4/11 - c/p Feb/11
                                                                            "Fishy" 2012
                                                                            "Bean" 2014
                                                             "Lux" EDD Apr/21/17 - c/p Aug/16
                                                       "Kokonah" EDD May/24/17 - m/c Oct/16
                                1 surprise - 1 Noonie - 1 preemie - 3 gone but not forgotten - One more on the way!!
                                                          Grab bag of mental health disorders
                                                                              Pancolitis