May 2017 Moms
Options

TMI Tuesday 2/28

2»

Re: TMI Tuesday 2/28

• Options
    Okay can we talk boobs for a minute? Mine are like nothing I've ever had, but I'm getting freckles. Anyone else? I feel like I could pick them off. My boobs itch a little from growing, and I so badly want to itch off the freckles! Why are they there?
  • Options
    @jayandaplus I have gotten some freckles too! Not sure if they are pregnancy related or just age related as I've gotten more as I get older 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @SWE2 Freckles on your boobs/nipples?
  • Options
    @WombThereItIs Yes ma'am! This makes me feel so much better, to not be alone in the "crazy boob" category.
  • Options
    @WombThereItIs @jayandaplus My boobs have changed so much too. They haven't gotten much bigger but my nipples are like nothing I've seen before. so crazy!
  • Options
    @jayandaplus just on my boobs no nipples or at least not yet! I hope they don't get Freckles on my nipples. Ohh the joys of pregnancy 
  • Options
    @WombThereItIs @jayandaplus My boobs have changed so much too. They haven't gotten much bigger but my nipples are like nothing I've seen before. so crazy!
    Me too and I hate it. I used to love my nipples and they are turning into slices of salami. :(
  • Options
    My allergies have kicked into high gear this week, and it's like my nose and my vag are in a competition for the most output.  :|:s
  • Options
    My left boob is way bigger than my right... it's driving me insane! 
  • Options
    It's a never ending battle when you start breastfeeding too... baby empties one side and your lopsided til the next feeding! 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • Options
    hp_momma said:kik 
    It's a never ending battle when you start breastfeeding too... baby empties one side and your lopsided til the next feeding! 
    The weird thing for me about this is that my bigger boob is the one that produces less milk so when I empty the other one, they are really lopsided.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    @vrj0522 I'm the opposite my left gets huge and then comes over to touch my right one when it's got milk. Last pp it was my star but it also got mastitis hoping to have learned a lot to make that not happen again.