Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW 2/28

Good morning! Guess I'll get this started since I really don't feel like diving into work yet...

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What's your favorite quote? 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: TWW 2/28

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jess0211 I'm sorry you have so much on your plate right now, that's definitely a LOT. Try to take care of yourself too - you can't be any support to your family if you're losing it, too. So come here to vent and complain and cry as much as you may need to!

@heatherdubrow It's still early, it's still early, it's still early!

• Options
    @hartmich yes please please please keep reminding me of that!!! I need it, thank you!
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow it's still early!! My fingers and toes are still crossed for you!
    Me: 32 H: 32
    Married: October 2009
    TTC#1: August 2016
    BFP: 3/1/17  EDD: 11/9/17
    DD Born 10/20/17

• Options
    @heatherdubrow fingers still crossed for you! I was so excited to hear from the testers today 
    @JulesDP sorry about the temp drop 
  • Options
    Gooooood morning!

Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD/DPO: 16/4

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Testing: No idea

R/R:  It is gonna be a good day! That is what I have decided.

CS/Q:

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine. I use it at work often.

• Options
    @50wife I have my fingers crossed for you! And that's what I am thinking with my family, looking at flights right now.
    @heatherdubrow thanks and hugs to you as well!  Hopefully it's just too early, FX. Enjoy your mini vaca!
    @JulesDP sorry for temp drop! Hugs! Have all the wine.
    @hartmich thank you so much! I needed to hear that.
    @kiwi2628 your positivity made me smile :) also one of my favorite quotes...I may have used it in emails before...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @jess0211 So sorry for all the bad news. Hopefully your grandma and brother will be ok

@heatherdubrow hugs for the BFN. Hopefully its just too early.

@JulesDP Noooooooooooooooo. I was hoping for you hard this cycle.
  • Options
    @JulesDP I love that quote!!
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow It's such a good one! It's my mantra when my anxiety gets out of control aka all day, every day.
    Me: 32 H: 32
    Married: October 2009
    TTC#1: August 2016
    BFP: 3/1/17  EDD: 11/9/17
    DD Born 10/20/17

• Options
    @jess0211 I'm so sorry with everything you're dealing with today, that's a lot all at once. Thinking of you and your family. Still have my FX you get some great news soon.
    @50wife FX no spotting is a good sign and this is your month!
    @heatherdubrow So so sorry for BFN, I was especially excited to read your post today. Praying so hard for you that it's just early and you get a BFFP soon
    @JulesDP Ugh sorry for the temp drop :(
    @kiwi2628 Love the positivity! That quote is pure gold

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 18/6 (Guessing, not temping this cycle)

Timing: So much.

Testing: Probably won't at least until AF is due (3/9), last month's disappointment is helping me hold out. We'll see how long that lasts.

R/R: So not really a rant, but just some feelings. *TW* Yesterday I went bridesmaid dress shopping for my BFF's wedding and her MOH is pregnant, which is really wonderful. The MOH is a super super sweet girl and I was so excited when I found out (in Oct) that she was pregnant, DH and I weren't ready to TTC at the time so there are not even any feelings of jealousy or any kind of negative towards her. I'm so so excited for her and cannot wait to meet her little baby. Naturally yesterday we talked about a ton of baby things and another woman in the bridal party has a few kids. I loved hearing about it all, it just also made me so so anxious to have one of my own, especially when we walked into some kids stores after looking at dresses. I just melted and it reminded me how badly I want this, right now!

Sorry for all my feelings, here's a baby deer who thinks it's a dog.

CS/Q:

Sorry it's so big, idk how to resize

Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• Options
    @jess0211 i'm so sorry you have so much going on. sending you big hugs. I hope your grandmother does well in surgery.

@heatherdubrow big hugs! it is still early from what I remember from lurking on the IF board a lot of the FET ladies don't get a BFP until 7-8dpt. I hope you have fun on the trip, are you taking tests with you?
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @ag90 thanks! And thanks for the cuteness with the pic!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Good morning! 

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 31/11

Timing: Good, I thought. 

Testing: Not unless AF doesn't show on Saturday. I tested yesterday at 10 DPO and it pretty much ruined my mood for the day. 

R/R: Rant: My temperature is just plummeting since yesterday and I think I'm out this month. Also, standardized testing season starts today. Boo. Rave: I guess I can have (many) guilt-free glasses (or maybe carafes!) of wine this weekend. 

CS/Q: Nope. Watching my temp drop makes me hate this chart and feel ready to start a new one. 

GTKY: What's your favorite quote?  (This one is in my classroom and I preach it frequently)

@jess0211 Sorry your family is causing so much stress -- I am frequently in the same boat and live far away from many of them myself. Unsolicited advice: if you can make it home without major expense and grief from work, you should go. I've regretted twice now not heading back home sooner and would do things differently if I had the chance. 

@JulesDP LOVE me some HP. Especially Hagrid! I'm with you on the big temp drop -- completely sucks. 

@heatherdubrow Hopefully it's just too early -- I just upgraded my FF account and my detailed interpretation for the last few days (7-10) have said that implantation may occur on these days, so it would still be too soon -- You probably already know this, but just in case. FX for you. 

High School Teacher Reluctant Floridian * Steelers Fan 

Family info in Spoiler

Married 6/2013
    DS 11/2017
    MMC 10/2019 @ 12 weeks 
    Planning to try for our rainbow 01/2020

• Options
    Good morning! 

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 31/11

Timing: Good, I thought. 

Testing: Not unless AF doesn't show on Saturday. I tested yesterday at 10 DPO and it pretty much ruined my mood for the day. 

R/R: Rant: My temperature is just plummeting since yesterday and I think I'm out this month. Also, standardized testing season starts today. Boo. Rave: I guess I can have (many) guilt-free glasses (or maybe carafes!) of wine this weekend. 

CS/Q: Nope. Watching my temp drop makes me hate this chart and feel ready to start a new one. 

GTKY: What's your favorite quote?  (This one is in my classroom and I preach it frequently)

@jess0211 Sorry your family is causing so much stress -- I am frequently in the same boat and live far away from many of them myself. Unsolicited advice: if you can make it home without major expense and grief from work, you should go. I've regretted twice now not heading back home sooner and would do things differently if I had the chance. 

@JulesDP LOVE me some HP. Especially Hagrid! I'm with you on the big temp drop -- completely sucks. 

@heatherdubrow Hopefully it's just too early -- I just upgraded my FF account and my detailed interpretation for the last few days (7-10) have said that implantation may occur on these days, so it would still be too soon -- You probably already know this, but just in case. FX for you. 

10 DPO is super early!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 15 with benched cycles 

CD/DPO: 23 / 4DPO

Timing:-2,0

Testing: 3/6

R/R: Just a normal Tuesday over here. Going to LA in 2 1/2 weeks so pretty excited about that! Idk why, but I am feeling a little more optimistic this cycle - don't know if that is a good thing or if I am setting myself up for bigger disappointment, but ehh what are you going do ha.

CS/Q: Nada

"Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts." - Author Patrick Rothfuss, Name of the Wind

@jess0211 oh no I am so sorry about last night. I am pulling for your grandmom, I hope it all works out
    @50wife FX'd so hard that this is your cycle! 
    @heatherdubrow still super, super early! I have all the fingers and toes crossed for you. Sorry, I can't recall - when is your beta scheduled again?
    @julesDP so sorry about the temp drop girl 
    @kiwi2628 I like your attitude today - I am going to take some of that it's gonna be a good day :) 

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Options
    @dragonette505 there is nothing regular about my cycle so I don't even know my LP length...but I'm on hormones so wouldn't get a period until I stop them anyway. 

@GG620 beta is Sunday  :)
  • Options
    @jess0211 so sorry everything is hitting you right now. Times like this make it so stressful to not be with family. Hope everything turns out ok.
    @50Wife and @heatherdubrow FX for you!
    @JulesDP @CandyApple2012 sorry for temp drop.
    @ag90  I am the most impatient person in the world so I am most definitely in the I want it now boat. But I guess we wouldn't be here if we weren't.  ;)

Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 17/5

Timing: -4, -3, -1, 0

Testing: Trying to decide if it's worth it to test WAY early (8dpo) cause I will be at a drinking event or wait till AF is due.

R/R: Nothing yet. 

CS/Q: nope

Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face. -Mike Tyson

Me 30 DH 36                                  
    Married 9/26/15
    TTC 2/10/17 - BFP 5/5/17 - EDD 1/11/18

• Options
    @dragonette505 there is nothing regular about my cycle so I don't even know my LP length...but I'm on hormones so wouldn't get a period until I stop them anyway. 

@GG620 beta is Sunday  :)

true! Well test till Sunday, I guess... I'll be testing till AF so I'll be right there with you!
  • Options
    @jess0211 Sorry family matters haven't resolved for you. Hoping it all sorts itself out for you soon. =(

Month/Cycle: 11 Cycles, 6 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: -5, -3, 0

Testing: Nope.

R/R:  Although still above the cover line, my temp has been dropping...so I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle too.

CS/Q:

BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Options
    SoraLk said:
    @jess0211 Sorry family matters haven't resolved for you. Hoping it all sorts itself out for you soon. =(

Month/Cycle: 11 Cycles, 6 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: -5, -3, 0

Testing: Nope.

R/R:  Although still above the cover line, my temp has been dropping...so I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle too.

CS/Q:

I DO love this quote!
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow so exciting! Everything crossed :)

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Options
    emcakeemcake member
    edited March 2017
    @jess0211   Big Hugs for your whole family.  

All these BFFN SUCK! 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO:24/7

Timing:-4, -2, -1 

Testing: waiting till missed, but more than likely I will cave and test the day before anticipated cycle.

R/R:  Not much going on.  

CS/Q:

• Options
    GG620GG620 member
    @jess0211 FXd tomorrow goes well for your grandmother! I'll be thinking of you

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

[/spoiler]