October 2017 Moms

Weekly Appointments 2/27

Sorry this is late guys. I had slight pregnancy brain today and slept almost all day. Anywho...

Post if you have an appointment this week. If not, please wait for your week. 

1.) When is your appointment?

2.) How far along are you going to be for it?

3.) How are you feeling about it ?

4.) What will the appointment entail? 

Pregnancy Ticker
Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

Re: Weekly Appointments 2/27

• @canonmom413 oh yay! I can't talk enough about my first appointment coming up. Thank you for starting!

1.) When is your appointment? 2/28 (Tomorrow!)

2.) How far along are you going to be for it? 7weeks 0days

3.) How are you feeling about it ? I'm very nervous! I'm like a feral cat. I don't go to the doctor, ever. I know that I will have to during this time and in the future, but I am nervous as all heck. I get pretty bad anxiety for some reason, luckily DH will be with me. I'm also curious to find out if everything is OK.

4.) What will the appointment entail? I'm not exactly sure. It's my first appointment and Dr. Google tells me I will be giving blood, urine, cervix cell samples, and an ultrasound, but I really don't know.

Hopefully it's good, I chose this OB based off of her kind face/eye, and the great reviews their clinic had. It also seems like it's a private practice, which is very neat. 

Wish me luck :) Anyone else have appointments?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @VLillyV I too don't go to the dr. Good luck tomorrow!! Can't wait to see if you have a little bean photo for us! 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Loading the player...

• 1.) When is your appointment?  It was today :)

6w1d

I felt good about it. It was my first appointment, so I didn't expect much. 

4.) What will the appointment entail? It was with my go. Here, all pregnant women are followed through an OBS clinic, so my appointment today was just to get the referral. I was able to have a good convo with her about the risks and benefits to a section vs a vaginal birth, though. I had a severe 4th degree tear with my first that took 6 months to fully heal. I'm apprehensive about that happening again. 
  • Hope this week goes by quickly!

1.) When is your appointment?  Friday!

7+3

Well ultrasounds haven't always been good to me, so even seeing a heartbeat won't necessarily reassure me, but maybe temporarily. Today I feel ok though about it! I'm sure by Friday my pgal will be going 100 mph. 

4.) What will the appointment entail? It will be an ultrasound for viability. I plan to ask their opinion (granted if all goes well) about any other testing or scans they can do now/in a couple more weeks since my first pregnancy all was fine at this point and I didn't know anything was wrong until my second appt. I'd rather not wait another 4 weeks to find out something went wrong :/ 

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006
    BFP 8/28/15 mmc @ 11 weeks (d&c)
    BFP 9/28/16 mmc @ 8 weeks (d&c) - trisomy 5
    BFP 2/3/17...edd 10/13/17 <3

• 1.) When is your appointment? Tomorrow afternoon (2/28)
    2.) How far along are you going to be for it? 8w+2d according to LMP, but that might change
    3.) How are you feeling about it? I'm incredibly nervous. I'm trying to prepare myself for the worst while still hoping and praying for the best.
    4.) What will the appointment entail? I already did a blood test and had a phone appointment with my OB, so I imagine this will be mainly the transvaginal ultrasound.
  • Appointment was monday. Still not sure how far along I am, if going my lmp I'm 9+5 but I suspect I'm not that far along. 

I was was super nervous and had no idea what to expect. I meet with the midwife and we talked a lot about her philosophy and family history and testing available. Unfortunately I wasn't able to have a dating ultrasound the same day due to insurance...probably needs to have the pregnancy confirmed first. But I go back next Wednesday for the dating ultrasound! I'm remaining cautiously optimistic and each day it seems my morning sickness is increasing so that helps my paranoia. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1.) When is your appointment? Thursday afternoon

2.) How far along are you going to be for it? 9w3d by LMP, but I'm pretty sure I'm actually a few days less.

3.) How are you feeling about it? Super excited, but also anxious and nervous. 

4.) What will the appointment entail? Not exactly sure. I'm with a different OB in a different hospital system than I was with DD, so I'm not sure how they do things. I do know that there will be blood work, and the nurse said they might do an ultrasound. If I don't get an ultrasound, I better get to hear the heartbeat (if far enough along), because I need confirmation that everything's going fine. 

October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • 1.) When is your appointment?
    TOMORROW, TOMORROW, I LOVE YA, TOMORROW!

According to my LMP I'll be 8+1, but we don't think I'm quite that far yet so I'm going to say between 7-8 weeks. 

3.) How are you feeling about it?
    I'm very excited about it, *TW* although in the back of my mind I know that this is the point I got
    to in my last pregnancy where I went in for a confirmation and heartbeat and there was nothing. Granted I had had a lot of issues leading up to that appointment; I still have some what if going on in my brain *TW* but over all other than that small piece of my brain I am so, so happy and I cannot wait to see our baby tic-tac!

4.) What will the appointment entail? 
    It's the first initial visit with my doctor, all I know is that I will be having a transvaginal dating ultrasound done and we should get a heartbeat.