September 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Meal Plan! 2/27

Short and sweet this week!

Monday- Bison meat tacos
Tuesday- Veggie sandwiches (Hummus, Avocado, Spinach, Sprouts and Sliced Tomato) 
Wednesday- Some type of baked chicken breasts with salad and roasted cauliflower
Thursday- Panera with my DS
Friday- Lamb burgers, broccoli, sweet potato fries

Re: Monday Meal Plan! 2/27

• Options
    This week, it's whatever I can stomach. Mostly cereal, yogurt, apples, and tuna. 
  • Options
    Monday through Friday will likely be frozen dinners or eating out since I can't be in my house to cook anything until then. Saturday DH is grilling tuna steaks, asparagus, and baked potatoes. Sunday I plan to make chicken parmigiana with Ceaser wedge salads.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sunday: 
    Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo with roasted Parmesan asparagus and tomatoes in a balsamic vinegrette
    Monday:
    crockpot jambalaya
    Tuesday:
    maybe chicken and dumplings?
    Wednesday:
    porkchops and stuffing, peas
    Thursday:
    breakfast for dinner (probably a trash plate)
    Friday: 
    chili dogs and chips
    Saturday:
    date night 
  • Options
    Sunday: Pre-birthday dinner party. Gumbo. Rice. Red beans.
    Monday: Roasted carrots and kale with brown rice and egg
    Tuesday: Mexican chopped salad with avocado dressing
    Wednesday:. Birthday dinner. Homemade macaroni and cheese. Broccoli.
    Thursday: slow cooker red lentil stew. Naan bread
    Friday: leftovers or out to dinner.
  • Options
    Monday: peanut butter chicken, sushi rice, green veg
    Tuesday: Stuffed pork chops, leftover sushi rice, veg
    Wednesday: Mini meatloaf, asparagus, potato sheet pan
    Thursday: pizza
    Friday: left overs
    Saturday: Balsamic glazed steak rolls
    Sunday: Jambalaya 
    Monday: Chicken pie

• Options
    I only have weekday plans!

Monday
    : Bacon, lettuce, avocado sandwiches
    Tuesday: tri tip steaks, broccoli, roasted red potatoes
    Wednesday: homemade sushi with cooked shrimp, fake crab, cucumber & avocado
    Thursday: green chile chicken enchiladas
    Friday: leftovers
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Options
    @JustBored10 you eat such fancy meats!  :)
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Options
    Monday - Orange Chicken and Vegetable Fried Rice from TJ's
    Tuesday - Mexican White Bean Soup w/Homemade Tortilla Chips
    Wednesday - Quick Spaghetti Bolognese w/Salad
    Thursday - Chicken Parmesan w/Steamed Veggies
    Friday - Burgers & Fries

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @jmn1985 I find them at a local farmers market!  We go just about every other Saturday and stock up.  We rarely buy meat from the grocery store.  It is nice to have different options besides your regular chicken and beef.
  • Options
    You guys!!! I am soooo jealous. All of those meals sound delicious to my pre pregnancy self that is lurking somewhere deep, deep inside me.... but, I still cannot stomach the thought of anything that has remotely any flavor. This weeks meal plan for my family is takeout menus and eye rolls from me because I'm secretly raging that they can eat like normal humans. 

• Options
    I've been working more and have been dropping the ball these last couple of weeks. H had the balls to complain today. I told him he's more than welcome to make dinner  :p. Since I'm working later and I'm exhausted, I need more crockpot meals or easy quick meal ideas. I've asked on FB and I always get the same responses: "salsa chicken" and "Pinterest has a lot of good ones"...I'm like no I asked for actual recipes you've tried!! 

So does anyone have any quick week night meals or good crock pot meals they can suggest? 

M- leftover pizza 
    T- leftover pizza
    W- rotisserie chicken, ramen and green beans
    R- no idea, maybe we'll do take out 
    F- out 
    S- chicken parm, my H has been wanting this for weeks... fingers crossed I have the energy!
  • Options
    @ashley2824 I'm the same way, don't feel bad. As far as crockpot meals go, just throw a roast in and let it cook all day at work.
    Yesterday I finally cooked and did biscuits and gravy. The gravy was just in a package so it was super easy. I'm also in love with the twice baked potatoes that my grocery store makes. So I cook those all the time with no shame.
    Tonight I just threw a few chicken breasts in the oven, boiled some pasta, and am going to throw in some alfredo sauce. Super easy dinners all week, and they always make more than we can eat so that means leftovers!
    Otherwise, totinos pizzas and pizza rolls. Beautiful. I don't even feel bad. I work in a restaurant, so I'm always so over food and dishes by the time I get home.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sunday - shrimp two ways baked (Italian for kids and Japanese-ish for adults) with noodles and veggies.
    Monday - salmon with potatoes/leftover noodles
    Tuesday - chopped meat, rice and beans
    Wednesday - leftovers as tacos
    Thursday - most likely leftovers in the form of empanadas and might make tostones and avocado dip (lol if I'm ambitious after work and my two behave)
    Friday - I don't know, maybe broiled chicken cubes and something Greekish? Tzatiki, pita... 
  • Options
    jutondreaujutondreau member
    edited March 2017
    @ashley2824 the sheet pan meatloaf, green beans, & potatoes I made was super easy & less than 20 minutes of prep. I used some frozen seasoned
    red potatoes and canned green beans (produce is SUPER expensive here in Japan, so we have to eat a lot more frozen veg & canned veg...we're talking $8 for a 5lb bag of potatoes, $5 for 8 strawberries, $5 for a head of iceberg lettuce (I don't care for iceberg anyway)).

Here's the link to the recipe & a few quick other things we've made lately:

https://www.strawberryblondiekitchen.com/sheet-pan-meatloaf-with-potatoes-green-beans/

https://hostthetoast.com/french-onion-beef-sliders/

https://www.eazypeazymealz.com/sheet-pan-philly-cheesesteak/

https://www.chelseasmessyapron.com/easy-french-dip-sliders/