Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Confusion

Re: Confusion

• Options
    A line is a line. Digitals are pretty sensitive I've heard. Get an FRER if you're still not sure. 
  • Options
    What would cause it to go negative after being positive?? I'm used to the line getting darker not more faint to negative.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also used frer yesterday and it was positive. I used frer digital this AM and it said not pregnant.
  • Options
    Echoing what PPs already beat me to, nobody here can tell you if you're pregnant and it is against board rules for you to ask us so. If you have questions regarding what a positive HPT looks like, there is a post for that over on the first trimester board. Either way, I'd highly recommend speaking to a medical professional about this as soon as you can.

If you are pregnant, please don't feel like you have to come and let us know as it can understandably be a sensitive point for those of us trying to get our own BFPs. If you are not pregnant, please read the newbie guide pinned to the top of the board and join us on the appropriate daily or weekly threads. 
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow I was wondering what qfp meant (still getting my legs on this board)...and then she deleted and I knew lol
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Options
    And a DD! Wow. Homerun today. Also, thank you @heatherdubrow for the QFP. @KatieEl it means Quote For Posterity
    Married: May 26, 2012
    Eden: February 8, 2016
    Ivy: April 3, 2018
    Baby 3.0: Due September 26, 2020