Options

Friday Ticker Change 2/24

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates?  

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: 
What is one movie that you didn't expect to like prior to seeing it but ended up loving it? 
Me: 28 Husband: 31
TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Friday Ticker Change 2/24

• Options
    How far along are you? 26 weeks

How big is baby? Kale

Appointment updates? Had one Monday. HR 140. Everything looks good. 

Any new symptoms or changes?  So much indigestion! It keeps me up all night. It takes so many hours for food to go through my system and I spend so much time burping. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Being pregnant is worse than I imagined. I'm barely sleeping and my body feels like I've been hit by a truck.  

GTKY: 
    What is one movie that you didn't expect to like prior to seeing it but ended up loving it?  This was forever ago, but Iron man
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    23 weeks 
    How big is baby? 
    Grapefruit or 1 lb
    Appointment updates?  None

Any new symptoms or changes?  Nope

Rants/Raves/Questions? I have my GTT in 2 weeks, I didn't think about it at the time but I made my appointment for 6:30 PM, which means I will have to watch what I eat all day! I am already dreading it! 

GTKY: 
    What is one movie that you didn't expect to like prior to seeing it but ended up loving it? Benjamin Button I am not really into the Sci-Fi kind of stuff, but I loved that movie! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 25 weeks

How big is baby? rutabaga or cauliflower

Appointment updates?  have my next prenatal in two weeks along with my glucose test

Any new symptoms or changes?  my rib/back pain has eased up a little!  feeling slower and bigger and lots more baby movements, sometimes pretty constant for a stretch of time, fun!

Rants/Raves/Questions? my rant is being sick this past week, though I finally seem to be on the mend.  my raves are that we decided on our doula this week AND our daycare. I'm so happy with both and so relieved to have people we like shepherding us through our birth process and caring for our little one come fall.

GTKY: 
    What is one movie that you didn't expect to like prior to seeing it but ended up loving it?  meh, nothing comes to mind. I have a terrible memory for movies.
    Me: 34, FTM, DH: 34
    BFP: 9/30/16, EDD: 6/9/17
  • Options
    Where are all the Friday ladies at? This used to be my favorite post and now it barely exists :(
  • Options
    wondering the same @kyreno11 :/
    Me: 34, FTM, DH: 34
    BFP: 9/30/16, EDD: 6/9/17
  • Options
    @sparrow I saw that February is doing a weekend ticker change. Maybe it is time to join with Saturday or something?