October 2017 Moms

FFFC (2/24)

Let's hear 'em, ladies
Married November 2009
Clara, August 2014 
Baby Boy due October 2017

Re: FFFC (2/24)

• If you put clothes on your baby registry I totally judge you.
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
  • The Gilmore Girls 4 Seasons revival thingy had 3 excellent episodes and 1 sucky one (that damn musical)
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm having a really hard time stopping smoking. I'm trying, but fuck.
  • I work full time and I suck at it right now.  I had an unexpected pregnancy in the fall that ended in a miscarriage after Christmas, and (apparently - still adjusting to the idea) got pregnant again three weeks later.  I am still putting in my all at home, but I am totally broken when I show up at work.
    *Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
    Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
    High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections
  • @theglitteredpterodactyl I'm sending you all the you can do it vibes right now! I've never smoked, but I know from watching friends quit that it's not as easy as waving a hand. At least now you have the best motivation ever to succeed at it!

• I'm totally sympathetic. Addiction sucks big time. @theglitteredpterodactyl

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP#1: 9/9/2014 DS born 4/7/15
    BFP#2: 6/16/2016 MC/D&C: 7/29/2016
    BFP#3: 10/14/2016 (fingers crossed for a sticky bean)
  • Here comes a speshul question... but what in the world does FFFC stand for?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Thanks guys! I appreciate the good vibes. I started up in earnest as a shitty coping mechanism for some extreme PPDA and it feels really scary letting that crutch go.

@dogperson11 Dude. I know.
  • I've been avoiding caffeine, but I just had a Dr. Pepper and I feel like a new woman lol. Apparently it takes like 4 cans to equal the amount of caffeine in the 1 safe cup of coffee we can have a day, so I decided to cave! 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH allows toddler too much sugar (in my opinion) at night just to keep her happy.  I'm so exhausted right now that I don't even care. Survival of the fittest at this point am I right?

• I have a big pot of broccoli and pea soup in the refrigerator that I'm probably going to end up throwing out because just the thought of it makes me gag. It doesn't even taste bad. I just can't stomach the thought of eating it for some reason. I feel terrible because I HATE throwing out food especially if it's perfectly edible. 
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @feeislove Do you have large freezer bags? Put the soup in one, being careful to keep the air out and lay it flat in the freezer. It should keep for a while and not take up much room. I have dozens of soups and stews in my tiny freezer for DH because I can't stand food right now. 
    Renee, 34 + Devon, 29 married 08/13 <3
    TTC  09/15
    *TW Loss mentioned*
    BFP 12/15/15 EDD: 08/26/16
    MMC discovered 1/25/16 at 9 +3
    TTCAL 3/2016
    Acupuncture 11/16
    Dx December 2016: unexplained 
    January 2017: 50 mg Clomid + TI =
    BFP #2 01/30/17  Please be a sticky baby!
    EDD: 10/15/17  Measuring ahead! 10/12/17 
    Ambrose born on his due date!

• @feeislove I'm the same way with most foods at this point
    Clothes for your baby or clothes for yourself?
  • We're bribing DS with juice and cookies so we can get his hair cut. Last time, it was so bad, it ended with DS, SO, me and two stylists covered in tears, snot, spit and hair and we tipped them 100%. Don't feel like going through that again. 
  • @theglitteredpterodactyl I truly sympathize. This last Monday was four weeks quit for me. The last time I got pregnant I wasn't able to stop. It's such a ridiculously hard thing to do but I've got your back!

@feeislove I had to throw out the most delicious potato soup and smashed potatoes leftovers, something I would normally never do, because potatoes are causing me severe gas and discomfort every time I eat them. I almost cried.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • Um yeah, I'm still temping.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • There is no Arby's near me so every damn time I am near one with a friend or for an appointment of some nature, I HAVE to have it. It is a crazy obsession. I bet if they put one in within 2 miles I would eat a lot less lol
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • I'm due at the end of the month and considered waiting to join the November board just so I wouldn't be one of the last ones again. It was kind of torture when everyone on my last BMB started having their babies and I still had 3-4 weeks to go. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @riverraine aww who could blame you for that, though? I looked back through several of the BMB's in the birth announcement section and came to see that several babies were born 2 weeks earlier then their EDD. Who knows!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @ShakeUpTampa We used to live 2 miles from one and I was still obsessed lol. Now there isn't one for 50 miles and I haven't had it in foreverrrr. I love Arby's! 

@buttercream_frosting Working on fine motor skills lol ;) 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There's a stomach bug making its way through our house this week. Toddler and I had it Wednesday morning/afternoon. I had to go to er for meds and fluids because I couldnt even keep water down. Dh and DS got it yesterday. Dh came home from work and immediately went to bed. I'm still battling MS, but I was up all damn night last night with DS while he threw up, the toddler had diarrhea diapers in the motn and I dealt with it all, left dh alone to sleep. I got maybe an hour and a half of sleep last night. Dh has been acting like he's on his deathbed all day. I feel for him, I do. But I'm done. I battle nausea every day, you can handle it for two days and still help around the house.

Anyways... my FFFC is that my gf and I are going to my SIL's baby shower together tomorrow. She got her mil to come over an hour before the shower starts, so we decided to go out to breakfast first. Then after the shower, we'll go do something while my oldest is at a girl scout cookie booth. I have zero guilt over leaving dh alone with 2 of our 3 kids tomorrow morning and afternoon. The man illness is making me super stabby and mean
  • shan24 said:
    We're bribing DS with juice and cookies so we can get his hair cut. Last time, it was so bad, it ended with DS, SO, me and two stylists covered in tears, snot, spit and hair and we tipped them 100%. Don't feel like going through that again. 
    I am taking DS to get his hair cut today--I dread it because he hates them so much!  I may be doing the same thing!
  • It is Saturday and I am late yet again but whatever.
    I do not want to take the time to change my SN. (Maybe I do not know how) I felt the same in my March 14 BMB. I also have forgotten how to add GiFs and how to change my ticker....
    I feel like a newbie all over again... 

Clothes for your baby or clothes for yourself?
    Ha, both, but I was meaning for the baby
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
  • @magnolia305 how'd it go?  DS was surprisingly good!  At the beginning, he sat there with one lone tear running down his cheek, whispering "my mommy" over and over, but by the end he was fine!  
  • @riverraine I'm in the same boat..totally plan  on creeping on the November boards for the same reason..and let's face it, good chance we'll have November babys anyways
  • @shan24 It did not go so well.  Due to his screaming and thrashing about, it is a little shorter than I had planned.  The silver lining in that, though, is that we won't have to repeat the process for a bit longer!  ;)