Pregnant after a Loss

Symptoms 10dpo after MC

All 

I recently had an MC and was looking for your help. What symptoms did you feel 10dpo? 

Re: Symptoms 10dpo after MC

• Hi @tvisram. First off, I am so sorry for your loss. I've had two and it's the worst pain. I hope you are holding up OK.

That being said, I noticed you post a lot of questions expecting answers but don't give any support back to these communities. Plus, I think you think we all magically have the answers to what your body is doing at any given time. Unfortunately, we don't. Everyone is different. Some people have pregnancy symptoms 10dpo, some don't. It has no bearing on your individual situation. If you want to know if you are KU, take a pregnancy test. If you really are truly 10 dpo it would be a reasonable time to start testing.

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, I would suggest the following:
    -Buy a copy of Taking Charge of Your Fertility and read it
    -Start temping in addition to OPK's to confirm when your actual O date is. It makes things a lot easier. OPK's alone don't give you a precise date.
    -Get involved in giving support back. These boards work so much better when we all are in community together. The TTCAL was a phenomenally supportive place for me when I was TTC this baby.

I hope this doesn't come off too harsh. I get how hard it is to TTCAL. But, I think if you actually get involved around here, you will get so much more out of it.
  • I personally started feeling cramping around 7dpo but it may also have been because I'd had a D&C only seven weeks prior and my body was still healing. Other than that, nothing until five or six weeks pregnant. Like PP said, every woman is different and we can't really help you! Good luck and sorry for your loss. 
  • Loading the player...
  • ...I've been lurking on this board for months while actively participating in TTCAL threads.  Basically I like to see all you ladies go on to have happy and healthy pgs!  What I have noticed about drive by posters like this is that they are looking for the answer that will satisfy and instantly gratify their need to know if they are pg or not.  You will find 1000 posts that will support your symptoms and 10000 that will be the antithesis of your symptoms. So, why even bother? There is nothing you can do to find out if you are pg earlier than actually taking a test. Hopefully I will be able to join you ladies soon, maybe this summer. 
  • @justsuzie yes I've noticed that too. I know how hard the 2ww is but there's nothing to do but wait. Hope you can join us soon!