September 2017 Moms

Friday Ticker Change 2/24/17

This is for people with due dates 9/1, 9/8, 9/15, 9/22, and 9/29

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Friday Ticker Change 2/24/17

• How far along are you? 12+0

How big is baby? My ticker says a chicken nugget!

Upcoming appointments this week? Midwife on Monday, NT scan on Tuesday!!

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? The nausea seems to officially be abating, and I'm doing the happy dance.  I even made it to the gym the last two days, something I have barely been able to do once a week lately.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Ready for the weekend.  Annoyed that the beautiful weather  (I wish I could have taken a sick day today, but can't due to the previously mentioned appts next week) will disappear today, just in time for the weekend.  I'm also ready to leave my toddler with the in-laws until he gets over the molar induced mood swings he's going through right now.  Please send back my sweet baby boy, mmkay?

Reading.  And really good chocolate.  I'm not a snob about pretty much anything, but I do appreciate all sorts of books, and good chocolate.  Or bad chocolate.  Just chocolate these days.
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I am 13 weeks along today. 

Baby is the size of a lemon or a peach depending on which app I use :) 

I don't have an appointment this week not due to go back until 3/10 at 15 weeks. 

Symptoms wise I am not experiencing morning sickeness anymore which is awesome since I was super sick for a couple weeks. Just hungry all the time now and some aches and pains here and there. 

No really rants today, it's 64 degrees and partly sunny so that's nice to experience. Mine and hubby's anniversary is coming up on the 7th so looking forward to that! 

My my guilty pleasure is reading! I could do it all day if given the chance! For some reason MC series have been my weakness lately! 

Anniversary

Infertility blog

Trying for a baby since 4/10

DX: Infertile 6/11 Me: LPD, all other blood work clear.
    DH: low sperm motility,low count.
    Met with RE start clomid + TI + IUI 5/12= IUI cancelled due to positive Cystic Fibrosis carrier test. DH tested Neg. for Cystic Fibrosis,

6/12 Clomid + TI +IUI=BFN 8/10 IVF consult.
    IVF #1 Started BCP 9/2 Lupron 10/11 stims 10/27 ER 11/6!! 5 eggs retreived only 1 mature. FERT report shows none made it.Cancelled cycle.

IVF #2 BCP 11/18 Lupron 12/14

Stims start 12/29 ER 1/8 ET 1/11 put in 1 grade B and 1 grade C. Beta: 1/20 = BFN

IVF# 3 7/13 BFP ended in chemical pregnancy

9/15 diagnosed with PCOS and insulin resistance gearing up for IVF# 4 Dec/ Jan

Everyone Welcome!
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 12 weeks! 

How big is baby? A plum!

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope not until mid march, but I do have to go get my blood drawn soon. Just the regular testing plus they want to check my thyroid.

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? The waves of nausea are coming less but when they hit they are more severe. Not really anything else new except for some headaches. No new cravings yet but I'm sure there will be in time!

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Rant- DH suddenly deciding he needs to start up a side business that would require purchase of a truck and a trailer... dude you are already having a hard time juggling work, the fire department and now volunteering with the EMS base. He wants to go to paramedic school after the fire academy is over. And now a side business? Let's focus on buying the stuff we need for this baby instead of a new truck and trailer. Sometimes I wonder what his thought process is like. He just sent quite a good amount of money down the drain with his predator trapping idea. Granted he did help out his rancher buddy while they were calving and get a couple bobcats and coyotes but he didn't sell the pelts like he said he would and now he's not even trapping anymore. So that was a waste. 

90's and 2000's music. 
  • How far along are you? 
    12 weeks!
    How big is baby? 
    The size of a lime.
    Upcoming appointments this week? 
    March 1st!  We finally get to hear little nuggets heart beat!
    Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? 
    have been sleeping absolutely terrible this past week!  Nausea is starting to taper off and getting more energy back.  I was able to workout 5 days this week.  
    Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    When is the no sleeping on your back rule come into effect? That is my most comfortable sleep position right now :/
    Eating chocolate :) ALL the chocolate!  Also watching pretty much every Real Housewives series there is on Bravo.
  • How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? olive

Upcoming appointments this week? nope. Four long weeks. NT Scan 3/21 and check up 3/22. 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? nausea is being held at bay mostly if I eat every 30 minutes or so. Still so tired. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  my parents are coming to town next weekend and have offered to watch DD for the weekend so we can have a getaway. DD is 3.5 and I've never left her overnight. I really need to do this, I'm just not feeling so great physically that I am worried it will be a wasted trip. Hopefully by next weekend I'll feel up to it because I'd hate to pass up this opportunity!

Right now, sleeping. I haven't been able to read a book without falling asleep in about a year, otherwise that would be my biggest guilt pleasure. Also, the Bachelor and Vampire Diaries. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 12 weeks! 

How big is baby? A plum!

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope not until mid march, but I do have to go get my blood drawn soon. Just the regular testing plus they want to check my thyroid.

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? The waves of nausea are coming less but when they hit they are more severe. Not really anything else new except for some headaches. No new cravings yet but I'm sure there will be in time!

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Rant- DH suddenly deciding he needs to start up a side business that would require purchase of a truck and a trailer... dude you are already having a hard time juggling work, the fire department and now volunteering with the EMS base. He wants to go to paramedic school after the fire academy is over. And now a side business? Let's focus on buying the stuff we need for this baby instead of a new truck and trailer. Sometimes I wonder what his thought process is like. He just sent quite a good amount of money down the drain with his predator trapping idea. Granted he did help out his rancher buddy while they were calving and get a couple bobcats and coyotes but he didn't sell the pelts like he said he would and now he's not even trapping anymore. So that was a waste. 

90's and 2000's music. 
    Haha at least your husband is doing something that could potentially generate money for you! My DH is shopping for a Porsche because his coworkers all have one. I'm all like "yep, that'll be practical with a 4 year old and twins." He's definitely having a midlife crisis and I'm just letting him go with it for now. When he starts getting really serious about it I'm going to have to lay down the law. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • awildrose said:
    13+0 SECOND TRIMESTER!!!!!!!!! 

Baby is the size of a lemon/plum/pea pod. 

No upcoming appts. Our gender results are in, but we won't find out until March 18th at a small reveal party. 

No new symptoms. Still tired, definitely feeling the baby belly moving up but it's not a visible "pop" yet. 

One rant: I'm sick and tired of water already. 
    Yay for the second trimester!!!!!!! I'm the baby of the group, so I'm totally jealous you're there! I'll be there soon enough. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • awildroseawildrose member
    edited February 2017
    @cmar1006

I was the baby of the month with both of my first two kids and HATED seeing everyone else hit milestones before me. I felt like there was a "been there, done that, we've all moved on" feel when I finally hit milestones. I definitely feel for you! 

Efit: spelling
    <><><><><>DD1- May 2011<><><><><>
    <><><><><>Angel Baby- June 2012<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DD2- March 2013<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DS1- ETA September 2017<><><><><>
  • SummerGirl21SummerGirl21 member
    edited February 2017
    How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? Cherry

Upcoming appointments this week? Ten week appt on Thursday, then off to get my blood work done.  :#

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? I had blurry vision yesterday...might have been dehydrated. It's happened in my other pregnancies. Food in the morning still sounds gross, except strawberries. I want all the strawberries!

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I hate getting blood work done...I'm a fainter. Also a slow bleeder and have hard-to-find veins.  So they tend not to go terribly well. I'm not looking forward to this week.

Watching Chicago Fire.  I'm obsessed.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @cmar1006 We have the same due date, so I understand! We'll get there...eventually!

BabyFruit Ticker