May 2017 Moms

Wednesday ticker change 2/22

edited February 2017 in May 2017 Moms
Starting early today because I had a spare second and didn't see this up yet!

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Doc appointments coming up?

Symptoms?

Rants raves questions?

GTKY: This is a random one because DH and I were talking about it last night. Are you an iPhone user or totally crazy about something else?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wednesday ticker change 2/22

• How far along are you? 30. Whoa! For some reason this seems so close to the end. 

How big is baby? Once again I have no idea. But whatever it is, he's bigger. 

Doc appointments coming up? Today actually. Just with the NP because of the cramping and contractions I've been having. Anxious to get an answer of some kind. And willing to do whatever I need to to keep him in there as long as possible. 

Symptoms? Heartburn and leg cramps waking me up at night. Plus the Braxton hicks. The Zantac works but doesn't rid me off needing tums at night. 

Rants raves questions? None that I can think of. 

GTKY: This is a random one because DH and I were talking about it last night. Are you an iPhone user or totally crazy about something else?
     Always been an iPhone person. I just love it. But MIL loves her droid. So much so that she never puts it down haha. But people that have it seem to love it!! 
    Im not always on my phone but I love the look, operating system, and updates to name a few. Also I have the 6+ and now I can't imagine having a smaller phone. DH tiny iPhone 5 seems like a toy to me. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 27 weeks

How big is baby? A fennic fox

Doc appointments coming up? Still enjoying the last long 6 week window between appointments. I have to go for lab stuff on Friday though. 

Symptoms? My SI joint is still being a brat on and off, that's fun.

Rants raves questions? Why did I choose to be pregnant during daycare crud season? I think I have caught every single ailment this kid has brought some since October. My immune system totally sucks right now. Oh and I am up 15 lbs all of a sudden and I am so mad at myself. Grrr.

GTKY: This is a random one because DH and I were talking about it last night. Are you an iPhone user or totally crazy about something else? I have an iphone out of habit but I always swear everyone I buy will be my last one. 

May '17 labor memes
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 29wks

How big is baby? Acorn squash-ish

Doc appointments coming up? Next week.

Symptoms? Same as last week. Heartburn, lots of movement. I'm starting to waddle, which is kind of annoying.

Rants raves questions? We're moving in a month! Ahhh!

GTKY: This is a random one because DH and I were talking about it last night. Are you an iPhone user or totally crazy about something else? I'm a Google phone advocate, all the way! It's a really clean Android, service is cheap, and it never has problems. I kept a Motorola RAZR flip phone alive for more than 6 years... I kinda miss it.
  • @mamatowildones hope your appt goes well!

How big is baby? the size of a yellow turnip. 

Doc appointments coming up? Next Tuesday. 

Symptoms? None that I can think of. 

Rants raves questions? I feel like baby is super low and like I always have lightning crotch (sorry for the TMI). My doctor doesn't do vaginal exams until the end, so I don't know if baby is truly low or not. I'm going to ask at my appointment on Tuesday, but if anyone has any insight I would appreciate it. 

GTKY: This is a random one because DH and I were talking about it last night. Are you an iPhone user or totally crazy about something else? Diehard iPhone fan. MH and I try to get androids after we got married and returned them a couple of days later. They were so confusing! 

How big is baby? Lettuce, I think.

Doc appointments coming up?  Not until March 7

Symptoms?  Just the big Ole belly and kicky baby lately.  Oh, and lots of heartburn! 

Rants raves questions?  Rant- heartburn sucks.  Rave- We may have actually named this baby!  Unless something better comes along she will be Daisy.

GTKY: for tech being a huge part of my job I am not overly techie.  I hate iPhone and MacBook, but I do like my iPad.  But my obsession is with plants and herbs.  I can't wait for the snow to go away and for my dandelions to pop back up.  I miss my fresh dandelion tea every morning.

B born 7/15/13, C born 3/2/15, #3 on the way May '17

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

• How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? A gallon of milk

Doc appointments coming up? Tomorrow for my glucola, tdap, rhogam, and labs. Fun fun. 

Symptoms? Heartburn 

Rants raves questions? Seems like things are really picking up speed towards the end! It's going fast! Tomorrow is my last appt before we start every 2 week appts and then we will quickly be on 1 weeks!

GTKY: This is a random one because DH and I were talking about it last night. Are you an iPhone user or totally crazy about something else?  We use iPhones/iPads/macs. I enjoy that everything flows between them and they are easy to use. The only thing I HATE is that we live in a small town so if we have problems, we have to go to an Apple Store and the closest is 5 hours away which is dumb. 

imageimage
    Anniversary
  • How far along are you?
    27 weeks tomorrow :)
    How big is baby?
    She is the size of kale
    Next week. Its my glucose test, but thanks to some light spotting and a trip to L&D over the weekend, I got my Rhogam shot early.
    Symptoms?
    Feeling very round and I'm having the same starving yet stuffed feeling as some other ladies here. 
    Rants raves questions?
    Nope :)
    I have an android phone and always have. I used to be very anti iphone but now I'm reconsidering. I need/want a new phone and my birthday is coming up in June so we will see what DH gets me ;P
    BabyName Ticker
  • cclaineDC said:
    @mamatowildones hope your appt goes well!
    Thank you! It did! They did the test to see what chances of preterm labor are. Monitor showed no contractions though. I think I need more water. And cervix is closed. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you?
    -28 weeks!

How big is baby?
    -The size of a big eggplant.

-Not until March 7. Then I will have my glucose test (late, I know!), an ultrasound (yay!), and a midwife appointment. Long day at the doctor...

Symptoms?
    -Shortness of breath, tires, sore, and swollen feet/ankles/calves, and heartburn...so much heartburn.

Rants raves questions?
    -I'm not a fan of being short of breath. I also need my husband to curb his spending habits. Otherwise, I've been reading Wherever You Are My Love Will Find You by Nancy Tillman every night to the baby to help me talk to him. I love the book! I got it because I think that it is what my mom would say to the baby if she was here. I miss her so much right now  :'(

-I just switched to an iPhone a couple of weeks ago. My MIL is obsessed with her Apple products and will want to see the baby all the time, even though she is across the country. An iPhone will make it easier.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker