September 2017 Moms
Options

Plus Size Check-In 2/22

Happy Hump Day ladies! Let's get this post active again :)

How far along are you?

What are goals do you have for this week?

Any successes from last week (scale related or otherwise)?

What are you doing to stay active?

Any other struggles you are working through (medical or otherwise)?

Cravings you may or may not have given into?

Rants/Raves/Questions/Concerns?

GTKY: what's your ideal date? (Aside from April 25th, because that goes without saying. Not too hot, not too cold. All you need is a light jacket!)
Me: 26 DH:25
Married:August 2015
TTC #1 since April 2016

Re: Plus Size Check-In 2/22

• Options
    SuzieMay827SuzieMay827 member
    edited February 2017
    Happy Hump Day ladies! Let's get this post active again 

How far along are you?
    12 weeks 4 days. Baby is as big as a plum

Now that I'm finally getting some relief from morning sickness I really want to eat more protein and veggies.

Just had my 12 week check up yesterday and didn't gain any weight in the last month. Yay!

The weather is FINALLY not miserable, so I'm trying to make it a habit to take my weiner dogs on a 30+ min walk after work

Just took the first glucose blood test this morning and I'm super anxious to hear the results-especially since the last month or so practically all I could stomach was carbs. Oy vey.

Consistently craving potatoes and slushies/slurpees. Give me ALL the flavored ice.

Took the Panorama blood test yesterday so we should know sex in about 2 weeks!!

GTKY: what's your ideal date? (Aside from April 25th, because that goes without saying. Not too hot, not too cold. All you need is a light jacket!)
    I'm pretty boring. Either a hike on a beautiful day or cuddling with my hubby and watching Netflix.

Edited because auto correct is drunk.
    TTC #1 since April 2016
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    12+2

Not to many...I was feeling better and was hoping to start eating more than carbs but this morning I feel like garbage! 

As I said I felt better the past week then today morning sickness decided to pop up :(

Not enough it's been raining for a week. This weeks supposed to be nice so hopefully more walks and playground trips! 

See above lol

i was dying for pizza last night so I made my husband go out to dinner hash

I've been dying to go to the movies it's been like 2 years!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for posting @SuzieMay827!!

How far along are you? 11w+1

Start eating more fruit/veggies. I haven't been eating much lately.

I've lost 11ish lbs since finding out I was pregnant.

I have been so tired lately that I haven't been doing much. But walking around the neighborhood is a goal. Maybe we can start this weekend.

I wasn't sleeping well because I was so nervous about getting my panorama results back this week. But they came back early (today) and we have zero risk for any of the trisomies. AND! We're having a boy!! I'm so excited!!

This morning I was dying for some fruit salad, strawberries specifically. I ended up with a pear and an orange. But it hit the spot.

Last screen, NT ultrasound on 3/2. Last hurdle! Kind of...

GTKY: what's your ideal date? 
    I disagree about April 25...April 22 is far more superior! LOL!
    But really, DH & I like to go for long drives through the country to some small little town. We go explore then have lunch and head home. It always ends up being a lovely day.
    *TW below*
    Me: 40 DH: 38
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016
    Baby Boy Due Sept 12 2017
    Elias (Eli) born 9/2/17 at 7:07pm weight 8lbs 10oz and 20.5 inches long!!

• Options
    How far along are you?
    10wks 3days

Continue to maintain weight, and try to eat a little bit healthier

I haven't gained any weight. I have actually lost almost 8lbs since my BFP, but have been maintaining for the last 3 weeks.

Honestly, I haven't been. I should be walking my dog daily, but after work it's hard to find that energy when I have to clean and do everything else around the house (DH is in cali for 2 more weeks for those who don't know)

Being by myself. That has been the biggest struggle. I wish I had someone else to shop with or cook with or clean with. It's hard with all the exhaustion and sickness to do everything. HURRY UP AND COME HOME DH!!

I haven't really had any cravings - well other than the Jersey Mike's sub I had the other day...and yes it was a cold sub, I wanted it, and I had points and got it for free. 

I had a horrible nightmare last night and every time i tried to go back to sleep, it continued. Essentially DH and I got in a horrible car wreck where the car went off a cliff/ledge aaaaand yeah but somehow we were able to change the clock and were "ok" but not "ok" and the baby didn't make it. It doesn't make sense, but it was horrific.

I'm pretty low key. A picnic on the beach is a-okay with me. Or star gazing. Or going to a cool historic landmark and getting lunch near by. 
  • Options
    @mcdoug211 hang in there! My m/s was sooo much better about a week ago and I thought I was getting past it. Them I woke up Saturday the sickest I've been so far. BUT since then I've been feeling much better. Hopefully this is tyre last hoorah for us both!

@hopetobeashraderfam hooray for your BOY! I can't wait for muy results to come back. How long did you wait?

@lahearn18 I hope the next two weeks fly by. I can't imagine DH being gone that long while you're dealing with first trimester struggles. Hang in there!
    TTC #1 since April 2016
  • Options
    @SuzieMay827 I had the blood draw on Thursday last week and got the call this morning. It was super fast! I hope your results come back faster too! GL!!
    *TW below*
    Me: 40 DH: 38
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016
    Baby Boy Due Sept 12 2017
    Elias (Eli) born 9/2/17 at 7:07pm weight 8lbs 10oz and 20.5 inches long!!

• Options
    Just realized my "perfect date" description totally shows that ive always lived on a coast and/or near historic stuff...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11+6

The nausea is starting to get better, so I'm going to try to eat more veggies and at least walk every day. I've literally laid in bed every day when I get home because I felt so miserable. 

Not really... I've lost weight since BFP, but I can't really consider that a success since it was involuntary.

so far, absolutely nothing. I have to do better. 

Does teaching first graders count? Lol 

so far I have basically just eaten what I thought I could keep down, but not any real cravings. 

Maybe playing putt-putt and then dinner? No! My ideal date would be to go to a broadway show (or off broadway, I'm not picky lol). 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 10 weeks

continue to monitor what i eat and keep it healthy. 

lost 2 pounds. 

cooking. The smell of meat makes me sick, but DH and the kids have to eat. 

i crave chicken, but i can't really eat much yet, especially meat so i haven't had it. 

dinner by the water without the kids. Lol
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    11+5
    exercise at least 3 times this week. 

Went back to my 5:30am bootcamp at my church. I only walk and do stairs though. 

walking and trying to stay accountable.  

I believe I have Sleep Apnea which = 1 tired momma!!! 

pizza and more pizza. And yes I totally caved in!!!!

This is my 3rd and final pregnancy and things are so different than 6 /7 years ago when I had DS and DD. Just trying not to worry about every little thing.  I feel like it's my first pregnancy all over again!!!

GTKY: what's your ideal date? Dinner, movie and glow in the dark bowling!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    How far along are you? 9w4d 

What are goals do you have for this week? Continue watching portion sizes 

Any successes from last week (scale related or otherwise)? I've been maintaining my 2lb loss 

What are you doing to stay active? We went on a walk every day that it was nice last week. We are supposed to get a foot of snow tomorrow so my walks will be put on hold. 

Any other struggles you are working through (medical or otherwise)? Just feeling like crap. Morning sickness is still here. 

Cravings you may or may not have given into? Not really. It's a struggle to eat sometimes. 

Rants/Raves/Questions/Concerns? I'm ready to feel better so I can start eating more protein. 

GTKY: what's your ideal date? Wine tasting! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 9w6d

Find a way to exercise a little bit. 

I have not gained weight despite the cravings (and the fact that my clothes are tight).

Work. It's dark when I get home, so I have no desire to do anything. I work at a desk, but I am trying to take the stairs more, etc. I also get up to talk to co-workers instead of emailing or calling. 

Basically just the exhaustion and the stressful job. Also, DH is taking night classes, so I'm home alone every night until 10. 

Taco Bell the other day. Hadn't gone there in over a year. Was surprised how good it tasted. 

I wish I could make myself eat better. The cravings are often hard to ignore. 

@HollyGolightly09 I love putt-putt. That is pretty much my go-to. DH actually proposed at mini golf. I like to play a round and then get gelato at the place across the street. Also, when we travel, we try to find good mini golf if we can fit it in our schedule. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    @bridge-and-wall  We always try to find fun mini golf places when we travel, too! I love the cheesy themed ones, lol.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    11 weeks and 1 day
    What goals do you have for this week?
    I'd like to get back to eating more veggies. 
    I don't have a scale, so I don't really know what's going on weight-wise. I finally started taking Unisom for my morning sickness, and I feel SO MUCH BETTER. Hopefully I can start living my life again. 
    Mainly walking, though fatigue+constant rain has kept me from doing as much as I'd like. 
    We have a LOT going on for the next couple months, so trying to get everything sorted while I'm feeling so fatigued/pukey is just... hell on Earth. 
    Sleep, mainly. 
    I hate not knowing what's going on in my body. I have no idea how the baby's doing, and the fear that something might be wrong is making my dreams super vivid. 
    Umm, I don't know. Day trips? Going to the movies? 
    BabyFetus Ticker