October 2017 Moms
Options

Spin class

has anyone taken a spin class while pregnant. Or am I loco lol 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Spin class

• Options
    Absolutely, I did a lot of spinning classes my last pregnancy, well into my third trimester. Though towards the end I was doing a lot of faking resistance and extra water breaks :p Although, I must say I went the other day and the teacher had us doing a ton a sprints, and they seemed a bit jerky and bouncy on my hips. 
  • Options
    I remember my doctor telling me that if I was already doing something to keep it up.  But, if I was wanting to start something new, to wait.  So, if you are already doing it, go get it girl!  I personally think yall are all crazy, it seems so intense. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did spinning once and almost died...

• Options
    Lol yeah my family thinks I'm crazy for continuing my workouts. They are like how do you have the energy. I think I somehow have energy thanks to working out. Also blessed with no naseau yet so Iv been ok so far....I haven't been doing spin but Iv been doing pretty intense boot camp daily so was hoping trying a spin class would be ok. My first pregnancy I was so unhealthy so promising myself this time around too stay fit and healthy and continue my workouts.  Spin sounded like a nice change up. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hey, if the thought of taking a spin class doesn't make you vomit, you go for it. Personally the thought of a wheel even spinning is making me nauseous so I'll live vicariously through you.
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles
    Oct '15 - IVF 1 - 10R, 3M, 0F
    Sept '16 - IVF - 12R, 11M, 5F and 3 perfect day 5 blasts - MMC 7w5d
    Jan '17 - FET 1 - BFP, EDD 10/14

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Yep, did spin and pretty much everything else! I got the craziest looks in the gym when I was lifting with my huge belly. I always felt a million times better on the days I did hard workouts. Go for it....as long as you were doing it pre preggo!