October 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change! (2-21)

Stolen from last weeks post! Didn't see anyone put this up so I thought I would!

This check-in is for those whose weeks change over today! Meaning your EDD is on October 3, 10, 17, 24 or 31. 

*If your week does not change over today, please do not post. There will be check-ins every day so everyone has a weekly check-in*

1) How many weeks are you?
2) How are you feeling?
3) Any appointments or tests this week?
4) Rants/Raves/Questions?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change! (2-21)

• Options
     6 weeks today, but that's based on LMP, ovulation has me 6+2
    2) How are you feeling?
     Sore boobs, little nauseous, very tired
    3) Any appointments or tests this week? Friday! They couldn't see anything (no sac) on the ultrasound two weeks ago, really hoping to see the heartbeat this time since I'll be past 6 week mark. 
    4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 6wks!

2) How are you feeling? 
    Feeling ok. Last night sure kicked my butt. It was the first time I had felt absolutely bad. I had a bit of a big dinner with a lot of spice in it and that just laid me out. I couldn't sleep and when I did sleep, DH woke me up (on accident) and I couldn't sleep again. My boobs hurt to the point of not even wanting to brush them on pillows. I am now back to normal with the occasional little food aversion.

None this week, but 1 in exactly 1 week!

Rant: Found out I can't even drink chamomile tea! I brought several baggies in hope of warmth... Now I am sipping on some hot cocoa because I am so hungry. I am really having a hard time eating healthy but also meeting my nutritional needs. 
    Question: On that topic... how do you ladies do it? Do you prepack snacks, what's on your grocery list for staying healthy? 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @flgirl20134 Oh! GL with your appointment! How very exciting!
    @samyv Thanks for posting and staying on top of it!
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 7 Weeks today!
    2) How are you feeling?
    Nausea is starting to creep it's way into my life. Other than that, just the sore boobs, bloating, and exhaustion I've had all the way through so far
    More bloodwork and repeat ultrasound tomorrow. Hoping to see a heartbeat this time since they couldn't find one last week. Fingers crossed!
      Just once, it would be nice to have a test that isn't "inconclusive". I'm really hoping we get some more solid answers tomorrow cause this is starting to stress me out!

TTC since 01/2011
    07/2013 - First round of testing  - CD21 and CD3 blood tests and HSG  + multiple SAs for DH
    07/2013 - Diagnosis - Anovulatory and DH has very low counts - Referral to urologist for further testing
    08/2013 - Urologist showed varcocele veins and testicular defect from birth. Unable to repair
    11/2013 - Consult with RE regarding treatment. Benched due to finances
    2014/2015 - Took break from pursuing treatment, moved to a new province
    06/2016 - DH redid SA as per direction from new family doctor - Counts have increased!!
    07/2016 - Consult with new RE - ordered a repeat HSG
    09/2016 - Providing no issues on HSG - Scheduled to start first IUI with Clomid
    01/17/2017 - First IUI with Clomid - BFP - M/C @ 9 weeks

Come on Baby "B"! Time to come out and play!

• Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 8 weeks!
    2) How are you feeling? 
    The last few days have been better in terms of nausea. I've been taking Unisom and b6 and it seems to be working! Fingers crossed it stays that way!
    Not until 3/20! WE had our first appointment last week :)
    I need my energy back asap!!! I've got so much to do it's not even funny!
  • Options
    MamaStreeterMamaStreeter member
    edited February 2017
    1) 6 weeks
    2) feeling nauseous since before BFP, but thought I was going to puke for sure this morning. Boobs hurt so bad it hurts to even dry off after a shower. Oh the bloat. Oh the sleepiness. Grateful for every symptom tho, reminding me that I'm still carrying this sweet pea-sized babe. 
    3) no appt until March 8!! It's killing me! 
    4) my toddler is on a nap strike and naps for 30-40 minutes tops, plus wakes up at 5:30 for the day. MAMA IS OVER IT! I wish I could nap as much as I did with my first pregnancy but I'm thankful for my sweet little guy. 
  • Options
    samyvsamyv member
    edited February 2017
    @VLillyV I have been experiencing really bad nausea. I realized some of it is due to my prenatal vitamins. I stopped it for one day and felt much better. Switching up the brand today. Also I found sparkling water with a little bit of lime really helps!! I also stocked up on watermelon and pineapple and berries. I seem to be able to eat cold fruits and had watermelon for dinner last night!

@ZukiWife FX for you!!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    4 weeks! :)

2) How are you feeling?
    Psychologically better now that I'm "late" as of today and the test lines are getting darker. I found out super early at 9dpo. Physically, I've been really tired. Most food doesn't sound good and I'm getting full really easy but have only had two waves of feeling like I might have a chance of getting sick. It's more like a constant very slight idea of nausea in the background, I'm sure it's coming. Boobs are a little sore as of the last couple days. 

nope. First is March 7th

I'm excited and terrified at the same time!  TW we have several close friends who had early losses so I'm really nervous about that even tho we have no history or increased risk. But neither did they... End TW. H has been so sweet and is over the moon excited. He is being extra helpful and constantly asking if I need anything. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 7 weeks today :)
    2) How are you feeling? 
    I had a serious episode of nausea before dinner last night, I think because I had an empty stomach? It didn't help that DD was hanging off of me during it all. I was ok after a few minutes and some ginger ale but it was not fun! Otherwise just tired, mood swings, some dizziness.  
    One more week to go! Counting down the days as I just want some reassurance that the little bean is thriving. 
     I recently switched my prenatal from one containing DHA to Rainbow Light without DHA. Does anyone have suggestions on a DHA supplements they like? Any experience with DHA sourced from algae vs fish oil? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Well, I'm supposed to be 8 weeks today but they are saying I'm measuring behind 6 days! 
    However they also said these things are hard to measure so early so I'm staying in the Tuesday group
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Omg it erased half my message again
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So, like I was saying scan yesterday because of small sch,and my first ob tomorrow at 9am.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am 5 weeks today. I'm feeling good except super tired (but that's due to jet lag). My first appointment is not until 9w7d which seems so far away!!! That's also my rant, why the long wait?!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @VLillyV I hear you! It's been so hard to stay healthy and full when everything seems so gross. My go to the past few days has been avocado on rice cakes, for breakfast, lunch or snack. Yogurt with granola has been helpful too. Both have kept me feeling more full for longer. Lemon in my water has helped curb nausea and even gives a surge of energy when I'm super tired. Unsweetened Iced tea when I'm not queasy has been a nice alternative too. Hoping some of this is helpful for you! :) 

8 weeks
    2) How are you feeling?
    The usual - nauseous, exhausted, sore boobs, crazy sense of smell (making dinner is hard, raw meat makes me gag ugh) and starting today, Round Ligament Pain! 
    First midwife appointment on Friday! I can't wait to finally hear the heartbeat and see our LO in there!
    Rants -  Normally, I keep the kitchen and rest of the house relatively clean. Dishes done on the daily. 2 weeks ago I asked DH to help pick up the slack with dishes and cooking, since my sense of smell has made it near impossible to do either without gagging. He didn't. And surprise, ANTS invaded the kitchen!!! He cleaned everything top to bottom yesterday, sprayed Raid where they came in and has stayed on top of it since then. This afternoon he asked ME to help keep it clean so we don't get ants coming back. Are you F-ING kidding me??
  • Options
    @sdarling2010 totally helps. Thank you!
  • Options
    6 weeks

2) How are you feeling?
    So freakin tired! Sore boobs, and just slight nausea has started over the weekend 

Not until NEXT Friday :/

Not right now!!

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006
    BFP 8/28/15 mmc @ 11 weeks (d&c)
    BFP 9/28/16 mmc @ 8 weeks (d&c) - trisomy 5
    BFP 2/3/17...edd 10/13/17 <3

• Options
    1) 8 weeks!! 
    2) SO bloated. This is my third and way more bloated than my first two. Also food aversions. And smells are gross. I get full easily But I can't complain because that's it. 
    3)no but I'm itching to hear this sweet babes heartbeat again 
    4) none! Just sticking it out until these 12 weeks are OVER and I'm mostly in the clear! 
  • Options
    Seen my doctor today and she said I'm not measuring behind
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Staying with my due date of October 3rd
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    7w1d 

nausea starts in afternoon, sore boobs all day, emotional

second ultrasound on Thursday Mar 2. I'll be 8 weeks and 3 days. We saw a flicker of a heartbeat when I went in a week ago for side pain. They wanted to make sure it was not an ectopic pregnancy. Got to see the little bean, but I'm hoping he/she has grown and is still healthy. 

Rant- it's all going by so slow and waiting and worrying that everything is ok is driving me nuts!