June 2017 Moms

Sunday ticker change 2/19

Sorry for the way late post! I had my parents visiting this weekend.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: How many kids did you want when you were a kid (and how has that changed now)? (Stolen from Friday)
Married 8/12
MC 4/15
BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Sunday ticker change 2/19

• How far along are you? 
    23 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Grapefruit or fertility idol from Indiana Jones.
    Appointment updates?
    Nothing, although I will have lots of comments for my "new" doctor, as part of their practice share of patients.
    Leg cramps and eye ticks make me think I might be magnesium deficient, though I'd like to have confirmation before I start dosing myself with supplements.
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I've got my DC hay fever going on. I picked up allergy medicine and then got home and realized I got Loratadine with Sudafedrine. I just wanted Loratadine. (Claritin D vs plain Claritin) So I went back later to exchange.
    GTKY: How many kids did you want when you were a kid (and how has that changed now)? (Stolen from Friday)
    I wanted 4. My DH just wanted 2, but we will see how life pans out. 4 seems a bit ambitious now, and we might do adoption vs pregnancy, which I did not think about too much when I was younger.
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • edited February 2017
    How far along are you? 23 weeks

How big is baby? grapefruit

Appointment updates? next appointment is march 3rd and have to take my glucose test soon

Any new symptoms or changes?  no new symptoms but feeling baby move ALOT lately! 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

I wanted 4 when my husband and I first got married but he only wanted 2, so we met in the middle at 3 
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 
    20 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Banana

Appointment updates?
    I had my monthly OB check up yesterday, and baby sounded good.  Very active.

Hungry ALL THE TIME.  Nothing new though.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Everyone says 2nd trimester is where you have so much extra energy... Where is mine?!

I always wanted 3-4.  This is number 3 (2nd biological) so still seems to be the plan.  Although, now I am thinking this will likely be our last.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 
    23 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Grapefruit

Appointment updates?
    Nothing until the heart scan and glucose test on 3/6

Nothing new.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    STILL getting over this sinus congestion. 3+ weeks now... so ready to be able to breathe again.

I never wanted kids until a year or two ago. Not sure what changed my mind, but now we want 2. 
  • How far along are you? 
    22 weeks 2 days
    How big is baby? 
    Coconut!
    Appointment updates?
    I have another ultrasound on Friday to re-check her stomach size. Then my 24 week appointment and glucose test in a few weeks.
    My lower back pain is getting worse and worse. Like @mtvkv5 I've been congested for weeks! 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Nothing today. 
    I've always wanted 2 or 3. DH says he only wants 2. We will see what happens after 2!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • How far along are you? 
    25+2

How big is baby? 
    Cauliflower 

Appointment updates?
    Glucose screening but not until March 14th

I'm back to being exhausted. My energy was short lived

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Was totally thinking there was something wrong with my app with no ticket change lol

4-5 but now just 3. This will be the last one...I also said that after 2
  • How far along are you? 24 weeks Sunday, yay v-day! 

How big is baby? Cantelope

Appointment updates? next apt is March 1 glucose testing March 28th ish. Glucose test seems later than others on here, which is strange since I showed signs of insulin resistance before becoming pregnant and diabetes (both types) runs in my family (both sides). I'm also older and was overweight when we conceived (165lbs and only 5'2"), which I thought were increased risk factors.

Any new symptoms or changes? feeling guilty I feel so great most of the time. Between 7 and 11 pm my side and back start hurting, and I'm getting tons of kicks now (yay!?).

Rants/Raves/Questions? I never have any when I'm bumping! I think them up all week and then I get here and blank. Maybe I should write them down...

GTKY: How many kids did you want when you were a kid (and how has that changed now)? (Stolen from Friday) 0 ... Or 20. I have always been efficiency minded, and figured once I broke the seal, why not go all in. Now that I'm having my first at 34, 3 biological seems the maximum. 0 was a very real likely outcome of we hadn't gotten pregnant by Dec 2018.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker