October 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest (2-20)

Let's here it ladies! 

I know the bitchiness is in full swing over here today.  I really do feel bad for my co-workers and DH. 

Re: Monday Bitchfest (2-20)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We move in one week and haven't started packing. I spotted all weekend. I'm at work. My husband kept me up half the night snoring. And I'm pretty sure I have vaginal vericose veins (according to Dr. Google), and they hurt like hell if I walk any faster than slow/normal pace or longer than 10 min. 
  • Options

VLillyV said:
    I think that I am the b***h today.
    It's presidents day and normally that wouldn't bother me that I am at work, but no one is here. The girls who have kids are just MIA and don't even bother to check in, which I feel is irresponsible but whatever.

So this is how I feel about this topic, if you are responsible enough to have kids, then you should be responsible enough to find alternative childcare.  Just because the kids are out, doesn't mean work is out.  Or use a vacation day.  But don't, just don't, not call or not show up.  *stepping off my soap box*
  • Options
    @EmEeGee aw that sounds very painful, I can't blame you for being angry about that! Good luck with your move!
    @operaghost >:{ ergh. not fun either! Hopefully you get some food that's agreeable soon!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    so my official bitch-it-out post...I just finished my lunch of soup and I'm still starving!!!  The closest food to where I work is 30 minutes away so I can't just up and leave work to grab something.  I also have no change for the nearly empty vending machines....this is going to SUCK!   
  • Options
    I'm also the bitch today.  I'm so anxious about my appt tomorrow and I'm feeling really frustrated that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING sounds appetizing.  Planning on leaving work about 3 hours early and going home to bitch to DH.
  • Options
    I agree @VLillyV it's a bit cluttered on this board with repeat threads at the moment. I think this happens with most boards at the beginning though, and then they gradually work the kinks out to form a structure...I'm hoping at least!

afm: Is it Friday yet?
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Everyone in our house got stomach flu last week. I thought I was in the clear but it finally hit me this morning. Then my daughter gets diarrhea and my son threw up after that. Will this stomach flu ever go away?!?!
  • Options
    migdala  I just sent DH a text that warned him of said bitchiness and apologized in advance for anything that might come out of my mouth today.  I might have scared him away...but in all seriousness, he has been great and so easy going during my pregnancies. 
  • Options
    I want to scream so bad. I cannot wait for my lease to be up with this hell hole. 2 weeks after we moved in we had fleas, no animals!
    We get rid of them and take in 2 kittens. They got fleas. Treated them the house everything. They were gone for a month. (We vacuum everyday with a very messy toddler) Now one kitten is covered in flea dirt and I only notice because I was grooming him. They're indoor cats, and show no signs of fleas just see evidence of them. I'm so sick to my stomach i want to cry, scream, and run away! Ugh
  • Options
    MommyKay I feel for you.  Fleas are the worst to get rid of!  We take our dogs to a groomer and ever once in a while they come back with a couple of fleas.  Our vet gave us this high power spray one time and I attack my poor doggies with it if I ever see one flea.
  • Options
    @mrs_fogue I don't know what else to do! I've never dealt with this before. I feel like it's just going to continue until I move  :s we even tried essential oil repellent, cedar outside, and before the cats we sprayed "7 month repellent" and a bomb. Ugh such terrible timing. And today's the day I'm super irritated. I even found out what happened to our daughters ball, the neighbors kids are playing with it  >:) if they take it inside again, we're going to ask the parents for it back, but they seem just peachy themselves. 
  • Options
    @mommykay uh, burn the house to the ground and get rid of all animals.  JK!  If its really bad, just bomb the crap out of your house and dip your animals at the same time.  But that would also mean finding alternative housing for a while with you in your condition. 
  • Options
    @mrs_fogue lol! I'd burn the house before I ever get rid of an animal
  • Options
    @MommyKay have you treated the lawn for fleas? Sometimes that is where the source is for breeding. Sorry that sounds like a nightmare. I'm itching thinking about it :s
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ChocolateIsLife not yet. I was thinking of buying nematodes? In the spring. We share a yard and we've only been here since dec. I cannot wait to move! The neighbors have dogs that are oddly never outside, the neighbors on the other side have goats! And dogs. Not to mention the stray cats that apparently live in the alley. I've only packed the porch with cedar to repel fleas and mother balls which are supposed to repel cats. No such luck. 
    When we had fleas before our kittens, they only bit me and not my dd or so. It took a month to get rid of them. The yard is definitely the source. I'm just going to try to make the best of the situation until November lol
  • Options
    @MommyKay Do nematodes kill fleas!?!? I might need to try this. Our backyard is swarming with rabbits and therefore fleas. We had an epic battle with them last fall.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    My parents offered to cook dinner tonight. I reminded them that DS's bedtime is 7. It's now 6:40 and dinner still isn't ready. 
  • Options
    @jessafishy that's what I read. Like they eat the eggs and larvae I believe. Supposed to see an improvement in 24 hours
  • Options
    Cythe said:
    If you want me to take you seriously people, get a freaking avatar.
    And a SN that is not Knottie1238974957849618467816374819374897349701328eleventy.
    I figured we'd start small lol. Avatars take like 2 seconds!
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles
    Oct '15 - IVF 1 - 10R, 3M, 0F
    Sept '16 - IVF - 12R, 11M, 5F and 3 perfect day 5 blasts - MMC 7w5d
    Jan '17 - FET 1 - BFP, EDD 10/14

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Yuck, I'm feeling so queasy. DH has been entertaining DS for the last two hours while I lay down. Saltines didn't help so I'm just slowly sipping some ginger ale. 
    I'm ready for bed. >.> 
  • Options
    Guys, I cut a chunk out of my pinky finger using a mandolin to prep dinner. No meds because I'm pregs. How's that for Monday Bitchfest?? Lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @rawr1131 ouch!!!!!!! (It deserves the extra !)
  • Options
    I'm pregnant. Not super far along but if the girls I work with would stop overbooking me huuuuge dogs that we all know to be hard to work on that'd be great. (I'm a dog groomer) also if the one guy we have in the salon would quit sucking at life and actually act like less of a sissy than the smallest of our girls that'd also be great. Ugh.
  • Options
    I'm pregnant. Not super far along but if the girls I work with would stop overbooking me huuuuge dogs that we all know to be hard to work on that'd be great. (I'm a dog groomer) also if the one guy we have in the salon would quit sucking at life and actually act like less of a sissy than the smallest of our girls that'd also be great. Ugh.
    If people could stop reinforcing outdated gender roles by not calling men "sissies" and implying that girls are wimps just because they're smaller, that'd be really great. 
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore