Options

Fit Mama check in - Feb 20

Happy Monday, Ladies!

1: How far along are you/weeks left to go
?

2: What are your goals for the week ahead
?

3: How was last week?

4: Any new challenges or needed modifications you want to share?
?

5: How are/have you treated your self? Celebrate your body and its accomplishments
!

6: 
Questions, Concerns, Rants, Raves, Randoms?

7: GTKY: if you could go ANYWHERE on an all expenses paid trip, where would you go and why
?

8: challenge chatter---> How's it going?  

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Fit Mama check in - Feb 20

• Options
    1: How far along are you/weeks left to go? 35 weeks tomorrow... so 4 or 5 weeks left ! 

? 3 workouts - one fast walk with strength following today, then hoping to drop in on crossfit a couple times. Only working 2 days a week in the office now! YAY! 

3: How was last week? Not great. I had a cold and a lot of BH contractions making me uncomfortable, and only did one crossfit workout. DH and I went for a "long walk on the beach" yesterday. Haha that sounds so cheesy but that's what we actually did. 

? I'm not sure if it was only the cold, but I was SO tired all last week. Even last night I could barely lift myself off the couch. I have had pretty good energy up until now so that was a big change. I felt like I hit a wall. Feeling the cold start to move out today though. 

5: How are/have you treated your self? Celebrate your body and its accomplishments
    ! Wednesday I made a hair appt at this place in Boston where there is only one chair, and the stylist emails with you ahead of time to share pictures, talk about what you want for your style, and she gets rave reviews. I'm going to go with a bit of a shorter cut than I'm used to, and get a balayage. I'm so excited! My hair is so boring. I just want something fun and easy to care for. I'm so picky about everything so I'm really looking forward to this. I haven't had my hair cut since October and I've literally had the same style for the last 6 years. 

6: 
    Questions, Concerns, Rants, Raves, Randoms? You guys I'm so freaked out about baby being breech. I don't want to have a c-section - mostly because of the recovery. And I have a fear of surgery. I feel like he was flipping back and forth, but this morning he had hiccups and I felt them really high, and was really disappointed. I don't have another appt until late next week (last of my bi-weekly then I start weekly) and I'm just hoping that the techniques and acupuncture I'm planning will get him to spin. 

7: GTKY: if you could go ANYWHERE on an all expenses paid trip, where would you go and why
    ? Oh this is so hard! I've always wanted to go to Greece (my life bucket list includes a few more specific marathons, one of which is the original route in Athens) and I also want to explore more of Japan (only been to Tokyo) and Africa (only been to Morocco and Northern Sahara). But all expenses paid, I'd have to say a hiking tour through Patagonia. A friend recently got back from there and it looked insanely beautiful!! And I've never been to S. America. 

8: challenge chatter---> How's it going?  Can't get that song "I dip, you dip, we dip" out of my head while doing the tricep dips! Probably dating myself because it's from the 90's...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @vino831 I'm so sorry to hear DS is sick and you're starting to not feel well either. I've heard lots of stories about pregnant mama's giving birth as soon as they heal up from sickness-I think our bodies are so smart and will wait anything out to make sure you're in tip top shape!
    Great white shark diving!? You're crazy! But I like it ;]

@jenny0228 I hope the cold can be kicked for good real soon!! And enjoy the hair appointment! The stylist sounds awesome-I hope you love your new look! (Share pics!)
    And I'm sorry the breech thing is stressing you out so much. I can imagine it's hard to not have constantly on your mind. Prayers the exercises and extra measures help convince him to flip!! I know it's not very helpful to hear--but try to remember there are lots of baby that flip super late in the game on their own! So FX you just have a stubborn late flipper on your hands!
    AND hurrah for only 2days a week in the office! That's certainly a reason to celebrate!
  • Options
    @vino831 hope the sore throat isn't a sign of sickness to come!!! And sorry to hear DS is sick too. Ok so homebirth, tuna migration trip and great white shark diving?? Your littles are going to grow up with such a strong role model, mama! 

@kjd291 thanks so much - I am hoping the appointment takes my mind off all my breech worries for a while on Wednesday. It's been hard to ignore because every time he moves I wonder, was that a heel or an elbow? Is that his head or his butt?? I will definitely share some hair pics, I am looking forward to a new look! 
  • Options
    Thanks for starting @npaulie  !!

?  40wks+1day! Thinking I might just stick around for another week ;) haha 

? Just did a great workout! Hopefully baby comes before I have time to do any more ;) ((but if not--gonna try and get two more active days in!)!

3: How was last week? Good considering I only really planned to stretch and relax.  Did a couple workout videos and took some nice walks with DD.

! I'm eating all the foods and giving no craps. Haha. 

6: 
    Questions, Concerns, Rants, Raves, Randoms? Waiting for Labor Day is gonna drive me bonkers! 
    Im trying to remind myself it's totally normal to go to 41wks, and just trying to stay patient and busy and not look into every little feeling and freak out. 
    Feeling good though! Which makes me feel like I'll probably be pregnant for at least a few days longer-no sign of baby here. 

? Ooooh. I'm gonna kinda cheat and say: Backpack through Europe... it would involve a very long trip and lots and lots of cities/countries. But if it's all expenses paid--why not? ;) I've only been lucky enough to visit London and figure the next time I fly over the ocean that way I might as well stay for a while since the plane flight is usually the pricey part. 

8--challenge--dippin like a crazy lady ;] hah. 
  • Options
    @kjd291 of course! :)

? 36 weeks and 2 days

? My goals this week... and watch out, it's a doozy.... is to walk at least 30 min a day plus my yoga class and stretching. I've decided no more gym for me to. I'm just too tired and achy. 

3: How was last week? Last week wasn't great. Fell so I couldn't even do yoga, but luckily my ankle is pretty much back to normal. Still hurts to FULLY bend my knee, and still can't put all my weight on my knee (like kneeling on the floor), but hopefully that'll change by Thursday for my yoga class. 

? I'm getting loads of BH and really lacking energy so basically just adjusting to that. I feel like it's not really a "fitness" plan and more of a "how I'm going to be lazy plan."  But trying to remind myself I'm in the last 4 weeks and it's okay if everyday activities become my exercise. 

! Well, on Friday I'm turning THIRTY!!! So DH booked me in for a half spa day and I'm going to get a massage, facial, and belly treatment. Then meeting a friend that afternoon to get our nails done. Normally I'm someone who goes all out celebrating on my bday with all my friends; but, this year I'm actually really looking forward to spending the whole day by myself for the most part, while I still can, ha ha

6: 
    Questions, Concerns, Rants, Raves, Randoms? My feet are really starting to swell, and I'm getting super uncomfortable and so ready to not be pregnant. Maybe it's wishful thinking or legit, but I really feel like I'm not going to make it to my due date, especially after the fall since then the baby really dropped and I'm having loads of BH and I constantly feel like LO is going to fall out of me. It's starting to make me a little scared to go anywhere by myself (especially since I walk everywhere and don't own a car). Trying to still push myself and get out and do things in case I'm wrong about LO's arrival. Don't want to be the crazy pregnant woman who doesn't leave her house for 6 weeks BEFORE the baby arrives. 

? For me it's a tie between going somewhere like tropical resort in the Seychelles or going on a 2 month trip throughout South America. I was able to briefly see part of Chile and Argentina, but I'd love to spend a lot more time there and really get to see the cultural differences between each country. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    serenity13serenity13 member
    edited February 2017
    Long day so just now getting a chance to log on....I love all of your dream vacation plans! I can't believe how close we're all getting to the end!

? 35 weeks tomorrow!!! I'm predicting to go into labor exactly one month from today! 

? 3 days of yoga, 2 days at the SPCA walking dogs/training new volunteers, and trying to keep my water intake up and not eat as much junk as I have been lately.

3: How was last week? Another "eh" kinda week...did 2 yoga workouts. I've been having a tough time lately with feeling out of breath and achy...on top of limited sleep most nights so I'm hoping this week will be much better!

?  Besides the above I've had to modify my sleep so now I'm literally sitting up in bed at night to minimize my acid reflux issues. Can. not. wait. to sleep normal again in a few weeks!

! Last Tuesday I got a manicure (didn't last long but it was worth it for our photos) and I bought a great Groupon deal for a prenatal massage that I've scheduled for this coming Saturday! I haven't had any kind of massage/real spa treatment in years so I'm really looking forward to it & hoping it'll help my back pain. 

6: 
    Questions, Concerns, Rants, Raves, Randoms? RAVE! I currently have a heating pad on my back and it feels AMAZING....DH got it for me along with some flowers & a card with a sweet little love letter he wrote me for my birthday yesterday. He also has been doing his own version of nesting lately - after finishing putting together all the baby stuff (and putting one of the car seat bases in his car without any prompting) he's been cleaning up the yard this weekend taking out stumps & everything, and just doing more things for me/the house overall so it's been really nice. I love my DH :)

? I feel like this answer changes for me daily lol but today I would love to take a long cross country road trip and visit all the national parks, especially out west. I love nature and would love to just explore places like the Grand Canyon and Yosemite and see all the prettiest places. Second place choice (partly because I was looking through our honeymoon photos yesterday and wanting to go back so bad) would be an all inclusive resort almost anywhere in the Caribbean. 

8: challenge chatter---> How's it going?  Didn't dip today but will definitely be making them up tomorrow morning with tomorrow's dips ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @jenny0228 I totally have that song stuck in my head now haha and I'm keeping my fingers crossed your little guy flips and stays down! Hope you have a great time at your appointment Wednesday!

@kjd291 your "eating all the foods and giving no craps" made me laugh, I really selfishly hope your LO stays in another week so you can stick around here a while longer! I hope once she does come you'll still be as active on here, I can't imagine the Bump without you!

@npaulie YAYY for turning 30 and your spa day sounds amazing, I hope you really enjoy it!!! Glad your ankle is feeling better & hope your knee is all better soon too!

@vino831 I hope you enjoyed your massage tonight & hope your son gets well soon! Hope you're not getting sick also but if you do end up catching it I hope it passes super quick!

eta: I just realized I use the word hope way too often lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi Ladies!!! Hope everyone is hanging tough as we approach our baby's BIRTH MONTH!! Wow!!!

? 37 weeks & 5 days !!!! 16 days til Due Date!

? I'm on maternity leave now (thanks to learning about Cali short term disability I just recently learned about!) so I'm hoping to still stick with my early a.m. workouts even though I don't have to go to work!!
    MON: CrossFit / Cardio (DONE!)
    TUES: Cardio / Upper Body Weights (DONE!)
    WED: CrossFit / Cardio
    THURS: Cardio 
    FRI: CrossFit / Cardio
    SAT - SUN: Off

3: How was last week? Pretty good! I got in 2 CrossFit workouts & 3 Cardio sessions 

? Just belly continues to get bigger... so it messes with my head when I look at my reflection while working out! 

! Ladies, it really seems that my maternity photo session is ON for this Friday!! Praise God for sunshine! So this week it's nails, eyebrows, eyelashes, hair & makeup .... WOOOOHOOOO. And lots of rest, enjoying maternity leave!!

6: 
    Questions, Concerns, Rants, Raves, Randoms

? Once baby is born, I'd take my whole family to Azores, Portugal. That's where I am from, and we still have lots of family there.... miss them lots!!
  • Options
    triwellnessgirl Wahoo for maternity leave, a week full of pampering and finally your maternity phtoshoot! So happy for you!! 
  • Options
    @triwellnessgirl Hurrah for hitting term! maternity leave! And definite pictures on Friday! Hope you have a blast getting pampered and can't wait to see a peek of your pics!

-

I sooo badly want to workout HARD today to get all this nervous energy from waiting for baby out of my system!! ... but I feel like it would be stupid to push myself really hard when I could go into labor at any point and shouldn't be tired for that... we'll see if I can hold myself back.
    I may just have to get in a crazy good sweat sesh and take the risk.
    Maybe this will be my form of nesting energy? One last kicka$$ workout?? Hah. Here's hoping! 
  • Options
    Thank you so much @vino831 & @kjd291 !!!! Yippeeeeee !!!

@kjd291 You go with that kicka$$ workout !!!! ENJOY the sweat!!!
  • Options
    @triwellnessgirl YAY for maternity leave! And awesome job keeping up the crossfit workouts! Can't wait to see your maternity pics! :) Are you planning to do the crossfit open workouts at all? Depending on what they are, I may do this week's scaled...I don't plan to enter my score this year, but it's so fun, I may try to participate just to be there with everyone at the gym and take part. 

@kjd291 totally do your workout if it will make you feel better! You've got this, and besides, you can totally do a workout AND handle labor if it comes to that! I have no doubt about it! 

I dropped in on a crossfit workout last night and felt great. And I got my hair done today - got a choppier cut with some multi colored balayage and a lot shorter. The woman who cut my hair was saying how she was hoping to be pregnant in the next year and grilling me about maternity clothes, tests, procedures, midwives, etc. It felt so strange to be so close to giving birth and in a position to answer someone's questions... haha. As a FTM and the last of my friends to have a kid, I'm usually I'm the one ASKING the questions! 

Here's a quick pic from the whole foods parking lot, ha. 

• Options
    @jenny0228 LOVE the look!! Rocking it
  • Options
    @jenny0228 loving the haircut!!

@kjd291 as a naive FTM who has never given birth (haha) I say do what your body feels like doing. Maybe try a stretching yoga vid or going on a walk if you're nervous? 

@triwellnessgirl way to go getting your workouts in!! And so excited to see how your shoot turns out!!

ive been able to get my walks in each day, and I'm super looking forward to yoga tomorrow!! Feeling jealous of you girls who still have energy to make it into CF. I'm missing the gym hard but just don't feel the energy to go. It's hard because I keep going back and forth between "it's ok, you're nearing the end" and " just go push yourself anyway"
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Great hair @jenny0228 !! And yes I plan to do the Open scaled workouts as well, but won't be entering scores either! Great job popping back into class!! I had planned to go this morning but yesterday was plagued with terrible back pain that had me in bed for the second half of the day. I felt fine this morning but hubby asked me to stay home and rest all day. I'm still in PJs.... LOL!!!
  • Options
    Thanks @npaulie !!! Way to go with the daily walks. You're still moving!! Awesome job :)
  • Options
    So today we had our 38 week check up and was so happy to hear that Baby's head is still down and I'm measuring on time. YIPPEE!!!! And I don't know how this happened but I've also lost a pound since my last appt 2 weeks ago.... so I'm a total of 26lbs. That's crazy to me considering I've been eating 6 Thin Mints Girls Scout cookies and a glass of milk EVERYNIGHT since Super Bowl!!!
  • Options
    Wow @triwellnessgirl you are so close too!!  Ahh! You've been working out so consistently,  I don't think those cookies even had a chance to stick with you!  Glad to hear baby is in position and ready to go! 

I had sort of a lazy day today. I had to stay home because I had to do my 24 hour pee in a giant jug test.  I wanted to do a workout at home, but my father-in-law was working on the house, and I didn't want to terrify him too much, ha ha!

I also had sort of an emotional day, I started doing some more reading about c-sections, and I ended up sobbing for a while. I'm still keeping up hope and doing things to encourage baby to flip, but after my sob fest, I decided that I just need to be ok with this if a c-section is what I need. I did a little meditating, and I really do feel like I'm in a better place with it. I just want to meet my little guy and as long as he comes into this world safe and healthy, that's really all I want.  It's sort of similar  to how I got over the fact that I got pregnant through IVF in a doctors office, and not in a memorable and romantic way, ha.  (Although I must say IVF is pretty memorable in other ways! :D  ) It's just life, and in the long run it's not going to make the experience any less special when I first see his little face! 

Hoping to drop in to CrossFit tomorrow morning, hope everyone else is having a great week! @kjd291 did you end up doing the workout? 
  • Options
    kjd291kjd291 member
    edited February 2017
    @jenny0228 I'm sorry you had a sobfest, but glad you're in a better place with the c/s IF that's what does indeed need to happen. Sometimes a good cry is exactly what you need. It's so hard to let go of expectations of any kind, but especially birth. It's also really hard when you haven't met your little guy yet-but I know once he's in your arms you won't have a care in the world for the way he arrived!! Hugs

Yesterday I attempted the "kicka$$" workout I was craving... but DD wasn't cooperating. So I did my own little workout for 15-20 to her Disney movie music and then we went on a nice long walk. 
    Today we went on two long walks and I shoveled out our large back deck from the 1ft of snow/slush and ice leftover from our storms for a good back/core workout. Glad to report I didn't overdo it or injure myself this time!! Hah.  SO ready for this whole labor thing we've been working so hard to physically prep for for 9months now!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @jenny0228 I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you that baby will flip and you'll get the delivery you want, but you're so right about him arriving healthy being most important! Regardless of how he gets here I'm sure once he's in your arms it probably won't matter ALL that much anyway because all of the time, tears, effort, stress, worry, pain, and everything else that went into creating your little boy all through your IVF journey and pregnancy will all feel worth it and you'll be able to enjoy the precious little life you've worked so hard for and shower him with all the love, joy, and hope in the world. <3 and btw your hair looks beautiful!!

@triwellnessgirl I'm so glad your appointment went well and so jealous of your maternity leave! I wish the type of benefits available in CA were universal for all states...makes me want to move to a maternity friendly state before we start trying for #2 haha....hope your photo session goes great tomorrow!

@kjd291 I don't know how you do everything you do at 40+ weeks! You're inspiring me to try to stay positive and motivated! I know whenever your little one decides to arrive that you'll do SO amazing with labor & everything!

I feel like I have zero energy anymore - but I've started coming down with a cold recently so I think that probably has something to do with how I'm feeling...couldn't come at a worse time because I can't miss any work and seriously need to stay focused on getting my schoolwork done (1/2 of my semester project is due Sunday and I'm way far away from being anywhere near done :( ) and between feeling under the weather, stressed over school, exhausted, and in pain almost constantly I'm just soooo looking forward to a month from now and wishing I could fast forward these last few weeks. I need some of you ladies' positive mindset haha
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kjd291 @serenity13 thanks so much ladies!  <3

@kjd291 keeping my fingers crossed for you each day that today's the day!! What happened to your countdown workout chart now that you're past your due date?! 

@serenity13 hope you can kick the cold quickly so you can blast through your schoolwork! So impressive that you've managed to be so active with a job and schoolwork during your pregnancy!! Good luck with the big project this weekend. 
  • Options
    @jenny0228 I was thinking of posting another pic of it yesterday. I was thinking... maybe this little lady won't arrive till the boxes are all checked off!? Hahah.  With being sick so much, taking more rest days, and not counting half the "stretch-yoga" workouts because I'm silly... I still have two boxes left! 
  • Options
    jenny0228 I'm so sorry you had a tough day but also happy to her that the additional difficult research led you to meditation and a bit more peace. Little man still has time. Keep up the inversions and staying positive and if you do end up with a schedule csection at least you know what you're in for ahead of time (vs laboring for a day then having an Emergency) *hugs*

@triwellnessgirl Hope you have a wonderful maternity session today!!

serenity13 that is a lot right now. First off I hope you start to feel better soonest. I'm right there with you with doing what I can to fight off this cold. Good luck with the school work! Just keep telling yourself how well you work under pressure and it will al come together then you're done! And plan something special for a relaxing Monday night!

@kjd291 thinking about you this morning!!!!

Well I am off to my last stroller strides class for a while. I'm bummed for a fee reasons. Really though I plan to take it ridiculously easy bc with the intense massages and good workouts I've been doing I have now developed (what *might* be an irrational) fear that I'm going to go into labor and be sore from something else!

Couldn't help but share what's going on here while I "chat" with you ladies this morning :smiley:  <3<3<3
  • Options
    @vino831 awww! So cute <3 what a goofball :) hehe.   I felt the same way about fearing the labor/what ifs/pushing too hard. Like weve said here before: absolutely nothing wrong with taking a break to rest up for "Labor Day" you've been putting a lot in for the past 8-9mo! 

And yes! @triwellnessgirl happy picture day!
  • Options
    Thank you so much everyone!! I'm relieved to finally get these pics done befor baby's arrival!!!!! 

@vino831 .... oh my goodness what a CUTIE!!!!!

@jenny0228 .... so I tackled 17.1 this morning.  :o
    I used a 20lb DB and did pregnancy Burpees on the box along with step up/Overs. Finished in 16:14! My HR was through the roof the whole time.... according to my HRM I spent 13min in the 90-100% of my max zone!! YIKES!!!!! Let me know how it goes for you!! HAVE FUN!
  • Options
    YAY! nice work @triwellnessgirl! I'm doing 17.1 tomorrow! I'm going to do the burpees with 3 stacked 45lb plates on the sides of the box, then do step-overs too. And the 20lb DB should be fine for the snatches for me. That is a GREAT finishing time - I was thinking I'd be lucky to finish in the time cap but we will see! Can't wait to see your pics! Have fun today! 

@kjd291start checking off your stretches and shoveling and maybe your little lady will arrive!!! :) I love your countdowns!

@vino831 your little guy is SO cute! Enjoy your stroller strides!! 
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @jenny0228 You'll def finish in the time cap!!!! And thanks.... just excited to finally get these pics done although feeling bigger then I would like for them, LOL... oh well!!!!
    Also, been thinking of you.... I really hope your baby flips for you very soon!!! I'm hopeful he will!!!! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Cute pics @vino831 !!!!! Congrats on the potty prize !!!! :)
  • Options
    Looking beautiful, as always @triwellnessgirl ! So exciting to check off the last to-do! Hope you have an amazing dinner together <3
  • Options
    Looking great @triwellness girl!! Can't wait to see the photos!! 

@vino831 that event looks so fun!! And you won a prize. I love winning prizes!!

got to my yoga class on Thursday and it felt so good. Then yesterday got a crazy burst of energy after my massage and shopping, and walked 40 minutes home!! AND I wasn't totally exhausted. Score!!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @vino831 looks like a fun time at the event! Your bump is so perfectly round! Hope you can make another class before baby!

@triwellnessgirl so glad you got to do your shoot! You look amazing! Also I just completed 17.1 - holy cow! I finished in 19:12 but did 35# KB swings instead of the DB snatch, I was so afraid I'd bump my belly! I did the burpees slightly elevated with some 45# plates, and box step overs. Glad I did it, but glad it's over. ;)

@npaulie hope you had a great birthday!!

I just ate two grapefruits following my crossfit workout, haha! I ate one and immediately dug into another. So good. Going out for a nice dinner tonight to one of my favorite restaurants for an early birthday celebration. Feeling pretty good about turning 40. If I can do that workout at nearly 36weeks pregnant - age is definitely a state of mind! 

Happy weekend!  :)
  • Options
    @jenny0228 have fun at dinner!! What day is your bday again? And most definitely age is a state of mind!! Fair play getting that awesome workout in at 36 weeks!! 

All you ladies are killin it!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks!!! My bday is the 28th! 
  • Options
    GREAT WORK @jenny0228 !!!! So awesome. It's such a sense of accomplishment to finish that workout!!!! I've gotten a bunch of texts from my friends who did it yesterday too and they are complaining about back aches today, including Hubby. I keep asking everyone if they want more cheese with their whine! HAHA!!! And so excited for your upcoming bday!!! 40 is definitely just a number!!! You ROCK!!! Enjoy dinner!!! 

Thank you Ladies for the sweet words. That means a lot. I was a little shy in the photo shoot yesterday so I hope the photos came out ok, LOL! We'll see!!

@npaulie Way to go with making that burst of energy productive!!! WOOHOO!!

@kjd291 Thinking of you and Baby!!!!!!! C'mon Baby!!!

• Options
    Oh my goodness @serenity13 !!!!! I just saw the maternity photos you posted in the AW thread. AMAZING!!!!!!!! So breathtaking!! LOVE the location and your green dress looks stunning against that backdrop. You look beautiful!!!
    pS where did you get them taken? Seriously amazing spot!!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @triwellnessgirl aww thank you so much, you're too sweet! It's a place called Longwood Gardens, about an hour outside of Philly. I can't wait to see your photos I'm sure they'll be beautiful, you look stunning! So happy you were able to finally cross that off your list! 

@npaulie great job on taking advantage of your burst of energy!! So glad you had such a great birthday, the surprise party your DH gave you sounds so sweet!! Hope you enjoyed all the chocolate!

@jenny0228 awesome job with keeping up your workouts as you're doing!! Thank you for the kind words of encouragement! <3 Hope you had a great dinner/early birthday celebration! Have a great last two days in your 30s, I'm so excited for you to enter your 40s with so much to look forward to & with such a positive outlook!

@vino831 hope you're feeling better & getting over your cold! Thanks so much for the encouragement also, you're right I think an Epsom salt bath or something similar is in the forecast for my Monday night... and congratulations on winning that cute little potty lol! Your son is absolutely adorable!!

@kjd291 did you check off those last 2 boxes? I feel like your little lady has been holding out either till they're checked or maybe she just reeeeally wants to be a true March baby! Hoping she doesn't keep you waiting much longer!

Despite this awful cold I managed to get in a fair amount of activity the last few days and had a great morning at the SPCA yesterday training some of our experienced volunteers on how to handle the stronger dogs... Just one more group of 20 new volunteers to train in a few weeks then I'm hanging up my training hat until May. And I'm almost done my paper so it looks like I'll be able to submit it on time tonight thankfully! Hope you ladies all have a nice Sunday!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hope you feel better soon @serenity13 !!! And nice job with the SPCA work! You are AWESOME!!!!!!

So I'm really excited because our nursery mural finally got started yesterday!! James 1:17 is the theme for Baby's nursery .... "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." 

Here's a pic of the initial sketch:
    And a pic of what the artist was able to get accomplished yesterday:

She'll be back today to lighten the tree and do some shading. Colorful, whimsical leaves will be added & Baby's name & bday will be "carved" in the heart after Baby's arrival. Today she will also color in the clouds & elephant, and paint more animals into the scene! I'll post an updated pic later! Yay Baby!!!!