Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Sunday funday

2»

Re: TWW Sunday funday

• Lurking from WTO --- but wanted to pop over to say I'm so terribly sorry to see so many BFN.  I was hoping your pee pact brought some good news.  @WillRunForWine21@LuND@flashley@dragonfly87 ,@Dilynne (sorry if I forgot anyone else).  

@Wabash15 - hugs for a hard day.  I'm hoping so hard that this will be your month.  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • @slaven  good luck tomorrow! DH and I have had some very preliminary convos about adoption as DH himself is adopted. Though it seems being adopted makes him even more wanting a biological child. That said, I see how lucky he is to have been adopted and it truly is a blessing for children. Even if we do get ktfu we may adopt another child down the road. Where ever ttc leads you, know we are here to support you. Good luck tomorrow!!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • As I'm in NZ the time difference sometimes makes it hard for me to a timely participate in threads so apologies if it looks like I post and leave...

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 20/1

Timing: -4, -2, -1, O

Testing: maybe on DH birthday on 1/3, although that may be too early.

R/R: I feel out mainly because *TMI twice we DTD with me on top and I literally felt his sperm fall out if you know what I mean...I know it doesn't work like that but I still feel down about it*

CS/Q: nada for now
  • @Livvyloo87 I worry about that as well as me on top is our go to position and I totally panic if I feel any leak out. But all.the reading I've done says it has no impact.  But I'm a crazy person and still freak out. You're in good company!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @livyloo0305 @jess0211 I have this worry ALL the time. It is also our typical go to as DH has a bad  back/hips. Luckily he doesn't bother to read up a ton and I told him it's really really bad for ttc and he believed me
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• That is too funny! My DH doesn't read at all so is clueless - this cycle he said we should have sex everyday for a month and that should do it!!! I'm like, you don't understand science at all!