October 2017 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change (2/18)

This check-in is for those whose weeks change over today! Meaning your EDD is on October 7th, 14th, 21st or 28th

Side note: I no longer go here, my edd got pushed to a Sunday, so anyone willing to take over the reins for me here?

*If your week does not change over today, please do not post. There will be check-ins every day so everyone has a weekly check-in*

1) How many weeks are you?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments or tests this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: What's your all-time favorite movie?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change (2/18)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    CytheCythe member
    edited February 2017
    Happy ticker change day, ladies!

1) How many weeks are you? 6 weeks

2) How are you feeling? 
    Okay-ish? I had AWFUL morning sickness yesterday and Dr. Google told me that for some women, MS and sleep are directly related and I slept like garbage the day before. Today is much much better. Still off and on nausea, but nothing like yesterday.

3) Any appointments or tests this week? 
    Thursday! I'm excited and scared, this appointment is where everything went wrong last time so I'm terrified.

MH informed me today that he would like me to make some lasagna so he can bring it back to the guys on the ship (they're on duty, cant leave). That's sweet and all, but NO TODAY IS SOFA DAY. GO AWAY.

Um, I can never answer this question. Probably Love Actually, or maybe Mulan. I can never tell, I love a lot of different movies.
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles
    Oct '15 - IVF 1 - 10R, 3M, 0F
    Sept '16 - IVF - 12R, 11M, 5F and 3 perfect day 5 blasts - MMC 7w5d
    Jan '17 - FET 1 - BFP, EDD 10/14

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I love American President!!
  • Options
    @ChocolateIsLife may I ask where in OR/WA? I recently moved to CA but spent most my life in WA and OR :)

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @purplestars we have friends/family in Portland and Seattle, so we will definitely stop in those places. We went there a few summers ago and traveled to Cannon Beach, and the Washington shore, and it was just breathtaking. I'm hoping to take advantage of the markets, food trucks, and beaches while there, even if chilly! It will probably be close to 100 in Houston during that time so I'll be eager for a vacay.  :D Any cool recommendations you can think of? We did a ton of hiking last time, but I don't think I will be that active this time.
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 7 weeks!

2) How are you feeling? I've had a lot of morning sickness today. Not much of an appetite and soooo exhausted. Praise the Lord my mom is in town visiting this week to keep DD entertained, because I've NEEDED a nap daily! I'm having more and more symptoms, so that is reassuring!

3) Any appointments or tests this week? 6 days until my first appointment (Friday)! Just for bloodwork and to talk with the doctor though. No ultrasound for another week or two, but I'm still excited to actually get the ball rolling and have an ultrasound appointment!

I'm going to be an Aunt in two days! SIL is being induced Monday. They live 1000 miles away though, so we won't get to meet her for a while. We are so excited for them though. It is BILs first (SIL has a 23 year old lol, so a huge age gap between them!).

That's a hard one. I LOVE The Proposal though lol, I could watch it any time! I'm more of a TV series type girl.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. 6 weeks 
    2. Feeling like junk (exhausted, nauseous, irritable, sore boobs), which I am very thankful for. Mommy of 3 angel babies and the worse I feel, the happier I get  :#
    3. Planning an US for Friday morning 
    4. I guess I already kinda covered the rave with #2. Also, this Tuesday will be a milestone for me as my most recent loss was at 6+3, so I'm slightly anxious as we approach this week, but praying baby will keep on growing!
    5. I'm not a huge movie watcher tbh. I am more into TV shows bc I like not having the 2+ hr committment :p  "When Harry Met Sally" is up there... literally cannot think of any other movie titles right now  :s
  • Options

1) How many weeks are you? 6 weeks 

2) How are you feeling? Tired, moody, nauseas 

3) Any appointments or tests this week? Nope, next week! Ultra :) 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? My DD is so excited for baby! It's adorable! With that being said, I'm sooo over spending hours talking baby names with her which consist of... doc mcstuffins, Ariel, Moana, Mulan, or anything else that comes to mind, lol. She's 3 and it's endearing that she is so excited, BUT we do this for hours each day, haha. 

im a huge movie girl so this is hard. Tops are: 

pretty woman
    dirty dancing
    sound of music
    teen witch 
    yours mine n ours 
    parent trap 
    con air
    blind side
    notebook

geeeeez, I could go on forever! Lol 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Options
    @ChocolateIsLife that's awesome! I grew up north of Seattle and spent the last 7 years in Portland. I'll rack my brain for you! All of the Oregon coast is amazing. I also love Newport, Lincoln City, and Seaside. Tillamook is fun to tour the cheese factory and eat some awesome ice cream lol

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I missed my check in this week!

im 7 weeks. I'm feeling okay. Nausea has definitely settled in, and I'm sick of feeling nauseas all day. Very sore boobs, and bloat. I have an appointment today (Monday) for another ultrasound. All time favorite movie is tough for me so I'll give you top 3: A Bronx Tale, Gangs of New York, Moulin Rouge.
    \

• Options
    I'm totally late to the game here...
    1) How many weeks are you? 7 weeks 

2) How are you feeling? Exhausted, morning sickness has slowed down a bit since last week, I think because I'm making myself get more sleep.

3) Any appointments or tests this week? I have my first appointment this Friday, but its only with the nurse practitioner, so I don't expect anything too exciting.

5) GTKY: What's your all-time favorite movie? Devil Wears Prada, Forgetting Sarah Marshal, Its Complicated, Love Actually
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Late, sorry!

4 weeks 4 days (by LMP)

feeling super bloated (want to wear maternity already!!), not really hungry, crampy, and waves of exhaustion. Some nausea sometimes but nothing like last pregnancy

No appt until Mar 13! :( so far away I am so nervous bc of the cramping. 

Question... is the cramping normal?? I don't remember it much from last time. 
    Rant... how did I gain 3lbs already! 

Fav movie is Forrest Gump!
    Team Pink!

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Late, sorry!

4 weeks 4 days (by LMP)

feeling super bloated (want to wear maternity already!!), not really hungry, crampy, and waves of exhaustion. Some nausea sometimes but nothing like last pregnancy

No appt until Mar 13! :( so far away I am so nervous bc of the cramping. 

Question... is the cramping normal?? I don't remember it much from last time. 
    Rant... how did I gain 3lbs already! 

Fav movie is Forrest Gump!
    yes, cramping is normal! I think I read as long as its not accompanied by shoulder pain.  Congrats!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you @MCraig1484! You'd think I'd be a pro the second time around but I truly cannot remember so much of the last one although it was just 3 years ago that I was in the first trimester!! :) hoping everything is normal. My first was born with malrotation with volvulus (scary but they fixed it two days after she was born and she had no permanent injuries from it, we are lucky) so I'm freaking about everything in the first trimester now! 
    Team Pink!

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker