Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: Weekend Randoms 2/18

• Options
    It's 70's in February where I live(unheard of and breaking all records), so we have had our toddler outside all weekend! He's loving it. I know this won't last, but it's so wonderful to get out of the house! 
  • Options
    Went out for lunch with my DH and to take pictures of stuff for our Baby Price is Right Game. The rest of the weekend consists of cleaning the house, watching some TV and a movie, and taking walks because it is finally warm!!! 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's super nice out here too, so we are also taking advantage of the nice weather and sending kids outside. I'm inside though with all the windows open cleaning. The magical second trimester energy has hit me a little bit. 

Tomorrow is my nephew's 9th birthday so we are going to a big arcade with a huge pizza/pasta/salad buffet, so we are really looking forward to that. 

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
    2 Rainbow DDs L-10/26/10 and A-03/27/14
    2 Angels- 10/26/09 and 02/03/15
    Surprise BFP on 10/25/16!!! Baby Firecracker is due on 07/02/17! 
  • Options
    @ginger1228 Soo jealous!! Have fun!

My neice was baptized today, and DH is the godfather, so we were at that family gathering all day.  One of our good friends is coming up tonight for the night, so that should be fun.  Other than that, just enjoying the beautiful weather!
  • Options
    Nothing exciting here. Cleaned the basement this morning, grocery shopped this afternoon and we plan on grilling tonight. I'm off on Monday and the weather is supposed to be beautiful so I'm planning on taking DD to the park, so trying to get all the chores and unfun stuff out of the way this weekend.
  • Options
    Went to a baby shower for my SIL today, then spent some time with my in laws. It's tiring to be busy all day but I love spending time with them. Miss my daily nap today...
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    @mj8215 that's exciting! You should be very proud of yourself!

Today we celebrated H's grandma's 93rd birthday, which was nice. Tomorrow i head to Brooklyn to celebrate my dad's birthday.  I haven't seen my family since Christmas, so I'm looking forward to it because I miss them!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    Sitting in a bath with Ickle baby boy bath bomb.  Sooo relaxing.  I need to be less tightly wound as a person I think.
  • Options
    Eventful weekend(which feels like after ages!). Celebrated our 5 yr wedding anniversary, relaxed, ate, (still eating) and lots of sleep. Had a yummy cocoa based high tea aswell which I can't wait to replicate when I get home. 
  • Options
    DH and his dad are up painting DD's room so we can make it a "big girl room" and take away the toddler bed so she can't be upset about the new baby taking her stuff. After the Anatomy scan we'll end up painting thw nursery and setting it up. DD is watching Mickey and I'm watching THON on my cell phone. It's beautiful again so I'm probably off to the park again today! 
  • Options
    My mom is spending the day at my sisters house so I finally get a little break!! (my mom has dementia and has recently moved in with me and I'm her primary caregiver) I plan on doing some shopping, hanging out with my kids and DH and just enjoying our little family. I miss "us" if that makes sense, and I'm just so excited we can hang out and be us for a day, doing nothing or anything, with no other responsibilities. 
  • Options
    No plans! Church today and maybe working on my online registry. I think I have given up on being team green and have told my sister in law that she can throw me a gender/sex reveal party. She wants to do it in 2 weeks!
  • Options
    @supermom83 can I just say that you have the best-fitting screenname of all of us in this group! I am constantly awed and inspired by your dedication to your mom and your boys, and your optimism and positive attitude in the face of some of the hardest challenges I could imagine. Hope you don't mind me saying that but you're amazing! Enjoy your Sunday :)
  • Options
    @mj8215 That is so sweet of you to say, and I am now bawling my eyes out. Thank you for your kind words, you have no idea how much they made my day. I am no supermom, far from it. Some days (most days, especially recently!) I'm barely keeping it together. My screen name was supposed to be sarcastic, because I'm terribly sarcastic in general irl. Thank you again for your kind words! 
  • Options
    Yesterday DH & I recreated our 4th date. It was really romantic. :)

Today we are spending the day with my hyper judgemental and rude MIL, who is now 1.5 hours late and already had a temper tantrum over DH saying no to Inner Harbor. I wish I could drink...
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Options
    We went to visit my cousins in the desert, and there was a bad rain storm. Half of the freeway broke off and slid down a hillside, taking two big rigs with it, but miraculously no one was hurt. What would've been an hour and ten trip turned into four hours sitting in bumper to bumper traffic. My back is killing me today, so we are binge watching Paw Patrol and resting on the heating pad. 
  • Options
    mrscate88 said:
    We went to visit my cousins in the desert, and there was a bad rain storm. Half of the freeway broke off and slid down a hillside, taking two big rigs with it, but miraculously no one was hurt. What would've been an hour and ten trip turned into four hours sitting in bumper to bumper traffic. My back is killing me today, so we are binge watching Paw Patrol and resting on the heating pad. 
    That's terrifying! So glad you are okay! Stay safe!!! I keep reading about sink holes and all sort of terrifying things. Relax today, Mama!
  • Options
    Thank you @LoveLee85 We're definitely taking it easy today. 

@nktrodden826 Your son on the soccer field is so cute. And I love home remodeling, enjoy! 
  • Options
    Busy weekend on vacation.  Yesterday we ran out of things to do in the rain in San Diego so we made an impromptu visit to Disneyland.  Today we are heading to Palm Springs and tomorrow we head home.  
  • Options
    So glad you guys are ok @mrscate88 !
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• Options
    Dang, girl! Glad you're ok! @mrscate88 Was it your first road trip in the new ride? How was Emma through it all? 
  • Options
    Dang, girl! Glad you're ok! @mrscate88 Was it your first road trip in the new ride? How was Emma through it all? 
    First road trip in the 4Runner, it was great. Emma was a champ, slept for a bit and played with her toys. We were all incredibly antsy toward the end, and it felt so good to get home! Did you find out the sex of the baby yet?!?!?!? 
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    mrscate88 said:
    First road trip in the 4Runner, it was great. Emma was a champ, slept for a bit and played with her toys. We were all incredibly antsy toward the end, and it felt so good to get home! Did you find out the sex of the baby yet?!?!?!? 
    No! :( They still haven't called. Fingers crossed they call early this week! 

ETA Glad to hear Emma was a champ! She must love the 4Runner too! 
  • Options
    @mrscate88 glad your all okay!  And congrats on the new car:) 
  • Options
    mrscate88 said:

Those bastards! Let me know when you find out, I find out on Tuesday (if baby cooperates). 
  • Options
    mrscate88 said:
    mrscate88 said:

Those bastards! Let me know when you find out, I find out on Tuesday (if baby cooperates). 
    Awesome! I'll text you when they call, and you better text me on Tuesday after your anatomy scan! So exciting! <3 
  • Options
    mrscate88 said:
    mrscate88 said:

Awesome! I'll text you when they call, and you better text me on Tuesday after your anatomy scan! So exciting! <3 
    I will! 
  • Options
    Wow @mrscate88 that made my heart pound till I read to the part where you didn't end up sliding with the highway. That's some scary shit. 

DH and I have my anatomy scan tomorrow and I am so excited to see baby and find out if we are team blue or pink! I don't care which, I just wanna knooow. Mad props to those of you who are team green, I just can't!
  • Options
    I don't think I could live in a place where the earth just falls apart every now and then! Yikes! Glad you're ok @mrscate88
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Options
    Holy crap @mrscate88 so glad you guys ended up totally fine and yay for a road trip in the new car! 

We did some furniture shopping this weekend for our new house, mainly just seeing what we liked. DH and I went to lunch just us with no kids and it was so nice and I was reminded why he's my favorite. Today we went and picked out paint colors, we are repainting the entire house including the outside, the previous owners had some awful colors picked so that was a fun thing to get to do. We spent about an hour just walking around Lowe's deciding what things we would want to add to/replace in the house. I have an idea for our dining room and wasn't sure DH would be on board but when I showed him the paint color he was all for it, made me super happy. Now I'm watching tv drinking a Sonic Coke while he puts the kids to bed and then we will go over our home inspection. It's been a good weekend! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married: 05/26/2012

DS Born Happy and Healthy via C-section: 10/04/2013

Natural M/C: 07/08/2014

DD Born Happy and Healthy via Emergency C-section: 06/30/2015

BFP #4: 11/15/2016

EDD: 7/27/2017

• Options
    @mrscate88 Oh wow that sounds like something straight out of a movie. Glad everyone's ok!

@nktrodden826 We went to Exit Escape Room today and we totally failed! haha, we couldn't get past the first room and had to use all our hints. Now that I know I have a better understanding of how the questions and answers are formulated, I'd like to try it again. 

This weekend I've been teaching myself how to use garageband! It's a fun program, but everything I've made so far sounds like a cheesy jingle from a furniture commercial. 

• Options
    Good luck @MrsLa3

My a/s is today too. The husband wants to go old school and wait till the baby is born to find out the sex but I am secretly hoping when we are in the room getting it done he wavers and we find out. Once he finds out the baby is healthy I know he will be so relieved and that might let him cave - he worries so much about that, our last two he didn't even care about the sex he just wanted to know if everything looked ok, he thinks because he is an "older" dad that his age will affect their health despite what both the doctor and I have repeatedly told him. He is only 40 btw. 
  • Options
    Good luck to everyone going today! Mine is tomorrow, I have to leave early in the morning so I won't get to post about it then. I am so so so excited for it. We're finding out the gender!! 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    @mrsLa3 FX you find something soon!

@Dcwtada hope your a/s scan goes well!

i missed the memo that my office is closed today in observance of President's Day. I have a ton of stuff I need to get done but working from the comfort of my couch with my pups and Netflix for company is always preferable to being at the office. I'll count this as a rare Monday win.