October 2017 Moms
Options

Late October mommas?

I feel like most people are due early or mid October and I'm holding up the rear with my halloweenie babe. Anyone else only around 4 weeks? I guess some maybe don't even know their pregnant yet

Re: Late October mommas?

• Options
    Me! Going by my LMP I'm 4 weeks tomorrow. Just got a positive test on Valentine's Day and plan on calling the doc Monday to set up my first appointment.
  • Options
    Me too. EDD based on ovulation is Halloween :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My dd is 10/30 based on ovulation. I'll get a date from the OB eventually but they'll have a hard time dating this one based on lmp since I didn't have a normal cycle this time around. I know my date is pretty accurate so I don't it will change. 
  • Options
    @curlyq423 I'm calling Monday as well. :)
  • Options
    I'm due 10/23 as of right now. My first appt isn't until march 15th where we will confirm date. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    Wow @canonmom413 you have to wait til the 15th?  I go on the 7th. But they already said probably no ultrasound that day :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm due the 23rd :) Ultrasound on March 14 to check on everything! I do not love being at the end of the month haha! With DD2 I was at the end of the month but she came early so I ended up being one of the first to deliver.
                                          Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
                                                                     Formerly ChoicesMom
                                                                         "Squishy" 2007
                                                           "Lyric" EDD Nov/4/11 - c/p Feb/11
                                                                            "Fishy" 2012
                                                                            "Bean" 2014
                                                             "Lux" EDD Apr/21/17 - c/p Aug/16
                                                       "Kokonah" EDD May/24/17 - m/c Oct/16
                                1 surprise - 1 Noonie - 1 preemie - 3 gone but not forgotten - One more on the way!!
                                                          Grab bag of mental health disorders
                                                                              Pancolitis

• Options
    Me! Im 5 weeks tomorrow. EDD is Oct 22nd. LOVE Halloween Babies!
  • Options
    freegiraffefreegiraffe member
    edited February 2017
    Sorry! I posted in the wrong place by mistake. Ignore me...
  • Options
    My EDD is at the end of October! I'm around 4w3d. Bringing up the rear with you ladies...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 10/26. Won't see dr. Until 3/17 for initial appointment  and ultrasound. Seems like forever away!
  • Options
    @baker1jm2 mine isn't until 3/22!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oct 28th! I'm really nervous I've only seen 2 faint positives and even though I have symptoms, it's not nearly as bad as my pregnancy with dd. I'm 4 weeks today. 
    I found out Friday, so I'll be calling ob on Monday! H&H 9 everyone!
  • Options
    @MommyKay mine started really faint on tuesday and have gradually darkened some.  Period was supposed to come Friday 2/17 so I'm hoping in a week it'll be really dark. We're still super early!!
  • Options
    @MommyKay mine have stayed really faint on wondfo tests, im at 11dpo right now. I'll feel alot better once I'm officially "late". Feeling some mild symptoms tho!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @cactusblossum yes! They said they won't see you until 8-10 weeks so they can do an U/S and blood work same day. I'll be 8 weeks and 2 days. Even with my history they said there's no need unless I have major cramping and bleeding. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @cactusblossum thank you! I'm about 13-14 dpo. And either today or the 20th I'll be officially late. I had a walmart test and a first response, both faint. I know im going to feel better once I get a darker line or af doesn't come! 
  • Options
    My EDD is Oct. 24. I found out on Valentine's Day at 4 weeks.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm due 10/22 according to LMP so I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow. I got a faint line (but not a squinter) when I was 3w4days and I also turned a digital that day. That seems super early to me because I didn't find out until my period was 2 or 3 days late with my DD.
  • Options
    I think I'm due around 10/23 based off ovulation date and hcg levels. I've got PGAL brain and am totally freaking out that I don't have symptoms yet..and then I remember I'm only 4w5d. Any of you ladies not having symptoms yet?
    October 2017 May siggy challenge - Parenting fails

DS-02/25/16
    Pregnancy #2-Due 8/24/17 MMC-01/09/17
    DD-Due 10/24/17
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I think I'm due around 10/23 based off ovulation date and hcg levels. I've got PGAL brain and am totally freaking out that I don't have symptoms yet..and then I remember I'm only 4w5d. Any of you ladies not having symptoms yet?
    My EDD is 22nd. I havent had any symptoms yet. It's still pretty early to have symptoms. My first 2 kids I didnt even know I was pregnant yet and didnt have symptoms till about 2 weeks after i found out. Just enjoy it!
  • Options
    I'm 3+4. Except from being extremely tired and some mild food aversions, not a ton of symptoms. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 5w5d by LMP but 4w3d because I know my ovulation date and have long cycles. Moved my edd from 10/16 to 10/25! 1st appt at 10wk.

What symptoms is everyone having this early? I had HG with my first baby so I'm just terrified of having it again. So far, no nausea, but it might be too early? I am having texture aversions though..
  • Options
    I'm 4 weeks and 6 days today. I've been having sore breasts since about 4 weeks and 2 days. No nausea. But food aversions started pretty quick. Tastebuds changed too. My beloved coffee tastes horrible :(. Other than that, not much going on. Oh and fatigue just hit me hard yesterday. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm 4 weeks 3 days today, not a whole lot of symptoms yet besides moody haha. But with DD I didn't find out until I was after 5 weeks and symptoms didn't start until about 7 so trying not to worry.  Just going to keep taking pregnancy tests to make sure I'm still preggo until I see the dr. In like FOUR weeks...ugh
  • Options
    I am also 4+3 today @baker1jm2. I've had two betas so far and an ultrasound scheduled for Monday the 27. IVF is monitored by my re pretty closely but it still doesn't help with the wait and anxiety! 
  • Options
    I think I'm 3w6d... based on ovulation due date is 10/30. Just got my BFP x2 today at 12 dpo.. I was 10/31 in 2015 with DD.  
  • Options
    ali76ali76 member
    edited February 2017
    Just got my BFP today with an EDD of 10/29.  Cautiously optimistic so may just lurk for now. I've suffered two miscarriages, both right around the 6 week mark.  We decided this is our last shot since I'm already 40, and would be 41 by the time this baby is born.  We have already been blessed with a daughter (she's 6) but would just love one last addition to our family.  So, whatever happens with me, I wish you and all you ladies a happy and healthy 9 months!
  • Options
    I'm 4w4d! I found out on February 15th and my due date is currently 10/25!
  • Options
    I'm 4+2 based on LMP! Due date would be 10/28... however I tested with a pretty strong FRER last sunday night after dinner, so I may have implanted a little sooner than I thought! My ultrasound isn't until 3/13 and I wish it was sooner - this wait is almost longer than the 2ww honestly. 
    Team Pink!

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker