Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Saturday 2/18

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite board/card game?

Re: WTO Saturday 2/18

• Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited February 2017
    Month/Cycle: 4/4 1/1 AL

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: BD, BBT, CM, CP, OPK... no carbs = no vitamins until after test Monday  

Also, I mentioned this yesterday, but my high-risk OB appointment was pushed up and I only have to wait 10 more days!!! (Which also means I may have to add baby aspirin and Lovenox, but whatever!)

R/R:  *TMI* DH has been good about saving his spermies for me while TTC, but the second part of the agreement is to minimize the drinking because he can't finish if it's too much. He doesn't drink often, but yesterday he had a work fundraiser and had 7 drinks. It took forever and he did end up getting the job done, but I was pissed since he's going to Vegas next weekend. Since it's somewhat likely he will miss my FW then, we need to try as hard as we can in case O is early like my last two cycles before loss. */TMI

CS/Q: My OPKs are still almost positive every day of my cycle (both lines same darkness) and HCG is 0, so whatever. I'm marking them negative until I see EWCM. I don't know what's up with the super low temps. Last night I had my mouth guard in and it would block any air that escaped even if I had my mouth open...

I loved The Game of Life as a kid. Crazy story - I ended up teaching the inventor's son!!!

@heatherdubrow I hope this is the cycle for you!!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow high five for the great results!!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt

R/R: it's H's bday party tonight, I better get moving!

CS/Q: nope

I also love Cards Against Humanity (don't ever play with your inlaws, oops), scattegories and reverse charades!
  • Options
    @NYTino24 It's frustrating when O is so unpredictable. FX for perfect timing this cycle! Is your EWCM pretty reliable?
  • Options
    @cdnrunning Unfortunately not really. I don't usually get a lot, but I do get it for a lot of days sometimes... if that makes any sense.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @NYTino24 It does. How many days will your H be away in Vegas? Any chance you can still have decent timing if you HIO the day he leaves and the day he comes back?
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow yay!! I'm glad everything looks great!!

@NYTino24 ugh!  I would be annoyed too!

@cdnrunning what's reverse charades?

Month/Cycle: 7/6 (1/1 AL)

CD: 27 

WAYDTGKU: nothing this month but still temping & taking PNVs

R/R: *TW*.  Dr Google is bad.  But I can't stay away.  I'm now worried it could be something serious like ovarian cancer because there have been stories about Drs thinking women have been pregnant because of hcg levels but it's been the cancer.  And I've had symptoms like bloating (which I put off as not running as much this season) and fatigue (which I brought up to my pcp and she tested some things and everything came back normal).  Plus that would go along with how my temps dropped on time & how the ultrasound tech last week said that there was nothing to indicate pregnancy.  Hopefully I'm freaking myself out for nothing but it's in my head **end TW

CS/Q: I'm starting to wonder if I should wait until my hcg levels get to 0 and start counting that as cd 0. This is gonna be a loong cycle.  

GTKY: What is your favorite board/card game? S card game called Quiddler
  • Options
    @purplg8r I'm sorry this has you so freaked out. I'm hoping you get some answers soon!
  • Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited February 2017
    @purplg8r That's a tough situation. I'd say don't worry about what CD1 is until you get answers. It's not worth the stress. *TW* I didn't bleed nearly as long as you and went back and forth between what day to count as CD1. Since we TTA, it didn't matter. I just went from the next cycle. */TW*
    @cdnrunning He works a 24 hour shift Wed 2/22 and leaves from work the next day until Sunday 

• Options

Month/Cycle: 7

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: bbt, pnv, b6, opks, sex

R/R: I hate that I ovulate on cd20! I am hoping the b6 will continue to work its magic and keep my LP longer this cycle. It was 4 days longer last cycle. 

CS/Q: I should O tomorrow. No questions but check out my awesome Rocky Mountains. ::eye roll::

And yes. I did preplan sex for tomorrow. Don't judge me. 

hearts!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/5

CD:

WAYDTGKU: bbt,cm,pnv

R/R: Laundry day.

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: Balderdash was a pretty fun game.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: TTA

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, BBT

R/R: DH woke me up this morning at 6am when I normally wake up to temp at 6:30. I was really annoyed because today may likely be O and now I can't completely trust my temp. Even though I am TTA until April I've been super commited to temping so I have an idea of what my body is doing! 

CS/Q: I think it still looks good for O today because my chart looked almost the exact same last month but I'm going to wait for CH. 

I love apples to apples and cards against humanity. 

@heatherdubrow So excited for you!!! 

@NYTino24 Glad to hear you got an earlier appointment!

@cdnrunning Hope it's a great party. 

@purplg8r I hope you are able to talk to your dr soon so you can get some peace of mind. I think we have all fallen into the Google trap and it's never fun. 

@Brooklyngirl6 Why is your circle on CD16 open? 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: CM, PNV, Vit D, Coq10, trying to be healthy

R/R: It's supposed to be beautiful today.  Hoping to spend some time outside.  

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite board/card game? Hmm.  I'm a total dork so I like lots of games.  I'll never turn down Apples to Apples, Cards Against Humanity, Exploding Kittens or Old Fashioned Monopoly.  

@NYTino24 - I'm sorry your body is still being crazy confusing.  I hope your string of terrible luck turns around soon. 
    @purplg8r - Get out of your head!  Dr Google rarely points you in the right direction.  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: hio and opks

R/R: DH is feeling a lot better today! My Dad is visiting but staying at my sisters which has workes out well. We are all doing dinner tonight. I always get a bit anxious when my Dad visits because we have never been close and it gets awkward when there isn't someone else around to act as a buffer. 

FF changed O day to today so I'll hang out in WTO today! 

CS/Q: Weird question, anyone else get sore teeth around O?

GTKY: What is your favorite board/card game? Love Cards Against Humanity!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @purplg8r oh honey, no more Dr Google! Nothing good ever comes from jumping down that rabbit hole. I hope you can talk to your doctor and express your concerns so they can put your mind at ease. Hugs!!!!! 

@heatherdubrow keeping my fingers crossed this is your month!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow What wonderful news! FX for you!
    @NYTino24 That is very frustrating. I get upset when DH says he's not in the mood sometimes. I get very dramatic and all "oh ok, I understand, you're not in the mood to increase our chances of making a family SURE THATS FINE NO PROBLEM" 
    @cdnrunning Happy birthday to your H!
    @purplg8r So sorry you're all stressed, I truly hope it's nothing more than your body resetting. If you are really very worried, I'd say advocate for yourself, but as others said Dr. Google can come to some untrue diagnoses. 
    @jess0211 Glad your DH is feeling better! I totally understand what you mean about your Dad, I have a similar relationship with mine. So much love but so much awkward. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: TCOYF, PNV, HIO

R/R: Sooo happy it's Saturday! It's been quite the week and I'm still tired from it. But luckily Saturday means I can nap  :) I haven't been active in a little bit because of my crazy work week but it's over now

CS/Q: Not charting yet, but if we need another month that's when the charting will start and I'm sure I'll have lots of questions!

GTKY: What is your favorite board/card game? I really like this card game called Tichu. It's easy and very fun!

This is not chart related and probably a stupid question, but DH had a beer before we HIO last night. I know it's likely too early for fertilization but does alcohol affect the sperm at all?

• Options
    @JJMNO1616 I temped like 20 minutes late on cd16 and 18. I suspect that's why but that shouldn't make a difference. 
  • Options
    AmyInAZAmyInAZ member
    edited February 2017
    @DuchessOfCambridge (<--BTW, I love that name!!) You mentioned/asked what are our favorite board games. My hubby and I play them all the time. Our most common/often played is Scrabble. However, we love: Clue, Blokus, Rummikub, Sorry, Life, Spot-It and Yatzee. 

Month/Cycle: 3

WAYDTGKU: PNV's, Pregnitude, Iron, Folic Acid, Metformin

R/R: Happy it's Saturday. Hubby is working today, but that's okay. We'll BD tonight. Already went to the grocery and did some laundry this morning. Going to hang-out this afternoon and read and watch a bit of Netflix. It's raining here, so those are perfect indoor comfort things to do.

CS/Q: I'm charting, but my BBT's look pretty typical for CD1-CD8. Like "waves" as my FSH, LH, Estrogen, Progesterone all "dance" along as (I'm praying) my follicles are growing big!

GTKY: Is there any way to keep cats away from roses? One of our 2 cats loves to try to eat them. My DH gave me a bouquet for Valentine's Day, and I've been trying to maintain it/keep it away from him. Ha!
  • Options
    @Brooklyngirl6 Ohhh ok, I was wondering if maybe the time you temped was considerably off but 20 minutes probably wouldn't make much of a difference. FX for CH soon!
  • Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge The occasional beer won't affect him, and especially not instantaneously. Have him avoid binge drinking and you should be fine unless he has issues with quality or quantity. Some guys also have problems getting and staying aroused / finishing due to drinking. If that's not your situation, don't worry.

• Options
    @NYTino24 Ugh traveling messing with FW is the worst. My H is out of town a lot for work - some months we just have to accept it'll be a skip month. It blows.

Month/Cycle: 11/11  5/5 TTCAL

WAYDTGKU: charting, temping, opks, preseed

R/R: H is out of town this weekend 'camping'. I say 'camping' because he texted me and said they were at a winery, then texted me a picture a few hours later of him at a brewery. So. Yeah. He may need to rethink his definition of camping. :)  Other than that, good day - taught my dance class and had oysters with my brother. Yum!!

TTC Wise:  This is our last month to try before medication. Doc wanted me to start it this cycle, but we are going out of the country so no go.  We'll be starting letrozole, menopur and progesterone next month.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is your favorite board/card game? I love games! I like a lot. Monopoly. Settlers of Catan. Agricola. 7 wonders. Spades..  tons more. :)
  • Options
    @hezzer78 hey girl hey! While the reason that you're here sucks, I'm glad to see you participating on the board again  :)

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: I've been temping for a while to get an idea of what my body is doing, and I'm adding in OPK this cycle.

R/R: DH has been super supportive of my type A approach to TTGP. Now that it's finally time to try instead of just plan I am definitely feeling impatient WTO.

CS/Q:
    V
    GTKY: What is your favorite board/card game? Apples to Apples and Sorry.
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow - Yay for getting the green light on your transfer!!
    @hezzer78 - Catan is my favorite!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: bbt, pnv, opks starting tomorrow just in case I O early.

R/R: We had my stepson all week because he was sick and couldn't go to daycare. He was feeling better today.... before we sent him back to his mom. Not fair! But I'm glad he's finally feeling better.

CS/Q: What's the best way to attach a picture of my chart?

GTKY: What is your favorite board/card game? I looooove board games. Settlers of Catan is probably my favorite, but I also love Takenoko, Ticket to Ride, Kingdom Builder, Risk, and Betrayal at House on the Hill. For card games, I like to go Citadels, Love Letter or Guillotine!
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @purplg8r So instead of one person acting out the clue and a team of people guessing, it's the complete opposite. The group has to work together to act it out (imagine acting out say a tug of war with four people) and the one person has to guess. It's a ton of fun and add a whole new element when you have to work with others to get the other person to guess.