October 2017 Moms

What my pregnant self is eating (2/17)

It's a day late, but oh well.  Time for a new thread on what you're eating this week

Re: What my pregnant self is eating (2/17)

• IHOP French toast combo. Real healthy, I know...
  • I'm still nursing DS (15 months), and now that I'm preggo, my milk supply is dipping. I've been a big fan of oats + flax for milk supply, so I made some of these pumpkin oat muffins. I make half a batch at a time, resulting in 5 giant "muffins." I eat like 3 a day. Today I only had 2 b/c I ran out... 
  • Loading the player...
  • I had some fried catfish and reeses chips ahoy cookies. Totes healthy right?
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Two cheeseburgers for me tonight! Oh man.
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • Anything. I've been waking up starving! But brownies from the pan were a winner last night!

And I really want my 3 cups of coffee a day, but I'm trying to cut back. The struggle is real :disappointed:
  • Olives...green, black.  Doesn't matter.  Just lots of olives!! Haha
  • So current craving is Chinese take out at 10 am
  • MIL took DH, SIL and I and our kids out to lunch at Applebee's. I so badly wish I had been hungry, but for the first time in like two weeks, I wasnt. So I ordered onion rings and a salad and now I'm sad I missed out on something delicious and free lol
  • sonic mozzarella sticks and a tea for snack!  
  • The last of some homemade chili made from leftover pieces of tri-tip, lots of cheese and tortilla chips.  So glad to be eating something other than toast and ramen.
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • CytheCythe member
    edited February 2017
    MS has officially gotten the best of me so I'm firmly on the ol' saltine cracker diet at night. 
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles
    Oct '15 - IVF 1 - 10R, 3M, 0F
    Sept '16 - IVF - 12R, 11M, 5F and 3 perfect day 5 blasts - MMC 7w5d
    Jan '17 - FET 1 - BFP, EDD 10/14

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • So many Girl Scout cookies. At least now they are out of the house? Lol

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Today was a Costco sample cruising lunch. Eating anything that sounded good, take Hs sample too it if was really good, and pass off anything that was a turnoff. Chocolate covered pretzel thins were amazing!  Chicken burger made me gag. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • SO MUCH HUMMUS 
  • Last night was some yummy ribs, baked sweet potato and broccoli. It was divine. I took a bite of DH's crab cake and almost had to run to the bathroom. I LOVE crab :( well, loved. It tasted sooo potent and oceany. But DH said it was perfect. I almost got my first bout of nausea right there. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• kkerner87kkerner87 member
    edited February 2017
    I've been craving a cheeseburger from Wendy's for weeks and weeks. I finally broke down and got one and now I am reminded why I don't eat fast food. It was so worth it as I was devouring it, not even stopping to take a breath lol.
  • I got a slice of pumpkin loaf from Starbucks while I shopped at Target this afternoon. Was totally bad pregnant lady and had a cold deli sandwich for lunch. Mac n cheese for dinner since the kids wanted it and I don't have the energy to make anything else. I have gone from massively strong cravings the past couple weeks to absolutely none right now. I'm just eating and not enjoying any of it :(
  • I had a yummy dinner of chicken avocado mozzarella burrito and salad. I thought I was hungry after and tried to eat a bowl of honey bunches of oats. That did not go well at all :( 

Pregnancy Ticker

• A Belgian waffle with lots of pineapple and mango on the side, a burger for lunch that tasted amazing until exactly 3/4 of the way through where one more bite would have been bad news... some cheese fries, two of the coconut girlscout cookies, and eggs with hot sauce. I'm all about the eggs right now... I give it like 3 weeks until I never want to see another one again. 
    Team Pink!

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have so much nausea already that I'm on a steady diet of pb&j. Feeling jealous of all you ladies who can still eat! !
  • Oops posted in wrong date. But to reiterate- avocado and egg on toast. Thought I wanted it. I force ate it :/ 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Noosa lemon yogurt. I could eat this all day. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just impulse bought some Mac n cheese from the grocery store deli
  • kkerner87 totally succumbed to my Wendy's craving last night.  Such a disappointment.  It totally could have been better. 
  • Eggos with peanut butter and honey. all day. every. day. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Pizza pasta potatoes... anything carbish. I am predicting a second little boy for our household
  • Haagen Daz milk chocolate and vanilla ice cream bar at 230am  :o
    Team Pink!

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've been eating this Hummus, Cheddar, Bell Pepper, Cucumber pita mix everyday, sometimes twice a day. I'm totally repulsed by meat lately but I haven't gotten tired of this.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Chick fil a's cobb salad is fantastic. I've been eating lots of string cheese and fruit. And carbs. Limited things sound good so I just eat what I can. And Ice cream.
  • For lunch, I was starving and ate a chicken sandwich, yogurt and granola bar. For dinner, I was a little nauseous and the only thing I could stomach was a banana. Hoping to eat more tomorrow...
  • Curry! No idea why but that turmeric smells soooo good! I'm adding powdered curry to everything now. Even pizza! 
  • First box of Girl Scout cookies showed up yesterday! They're almost gone.
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • I just had a craving for Hamburger Helper lol.
  • Burritos all day everyday! I've been eating the frozen ones from Trader Joe's every day this week for lunch and HAD to find a place I could get a breakfast burrito this morning on the way to work.  Oh, and starting yesterday I got really obsessed with the idea of homemade chocolate chip cookies...now to just figure out where I'm going to get some since I'm not planning on making them lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just got back from Aldi, they had ready to bake Mac n cheese stuffed meatloaf. Totally bought it. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Mini corn dogs today for lunch! Although, anytime I see or think of mexican, my mouth waters. 
  • I cannot deal with how hungry I am today. Nothing stays with me longer than an hour or two. Just finished destroying a bag of pretzels. And now I'm sad they're gone :(
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • So I wanted McDonalds for dinner yesterday and my nausea and fatigue has been really bad so I lie down for a bit after work. DH was in the living room prepping for an interview the next day. It was around 7 and I kept yelling that I was hungry. 7:20pm... no food. I got so mad, I grabbed my wallet and keys and went and got dinner. I bought his too because I know what he'd want. (also because event though I'm mad I wouldn't deprive him of dinner). But man he was TERRIFIED when I got home. I hope he learned his lesson. My waiting time for food is about 10minutes from when the hunger starts. If I don't get food in that time, I will go into a rage. 
    Pregnancy Ticker