Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

FFFC 2/17/17

13»

Re: FFFC 2/17/17

• Options
    dragonfly87-2dragonfly87-2 member
    edited February 2017
    @NYTino24: No I wasn't expecting to get paid by any means. I am more annoyed that I have offered many times before, but I felt like her response was no at times because I didn't have children and she was worried about me being able to watch her daughter (which is weird because I grew up watching children in my mother's at home daycare). This just felt like she is only asking now because she doesn't want to pay someone to do it and I am the "last resort." So, that is other context I didn't provide before.

Like I said, it's more in the way she asked and the fact that before she was always very hesitant when I offered. Now, I am the only option and she is asking. Maybe I should be glad she is asking now, but I am carrying the baggage of the past interactions.
  • Options
    @NYTino24 my takeaway was that it was weird for them to point out that she was free and the grandparents were busy. Like she really wasn't their first choice. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dragonfly87 I hope they weren't acting like you can't take care of kids because you don't have any of your own. That's not cool at all! 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility