September 2017 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change 2/16

This is for people with due dates 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, and 9/28

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings?

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY: Have you bought any baby items yet? 

Me: 26 ; FI: 27
DS1: 5 ; DS2: 4m
Baby #3 Due 9/7/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 2/16

• Options
    Does nobody want to play today? Rude!

@gavzillaxo Pics of the new house if you're comfortable? That's so exciting!! Picking out where the nursery will be??

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Sugargirl1019 Yep! DS2 and the new baby will share a room for a while. DS1 is older, so he has his own. I deleted them off my phone to free storage, ugh. I'll definitely take some soon and post them here! It has hard wood through out and is a split floor plan.  <3
    Me: 26 ; FI: 27
    DS1: 5 ; DS2: 4m
    Baby #3 Due 9/7/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

It probably has more to do with it only being posted an hour ago @Sugargirl1019:)

How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Lime

Upcoming appointments this week? Next week on the 24th we'll do the NT Scan and see the baby, FX, for the first time.

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? All the same symptoms, second trimester has to be better.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY: Have you bought any baby items yet? Yup! I was at Carter's for my DS and they had the paw print hoodie and sweater on clearence! Gender nuetral, super cute, and on sale, it was impossible to pass up. 

• Options
    @Carebella Omgsh totally didn't realize this :p that would be a good reason!

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options

This is for people with due dates 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, and 9/28

How far along are you? 9 weeks! Hooray!

How big is baby? Either a cherry, a pecan, or a canapé, depending on which site you ask. Whichever way, it's officially a fetus! Well done, wee one.

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope!

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? I've only had new aversions, unfortunately. Bacon, ham, cilantro, seafood, cake (WTF?), donuts, and bananas are now all off limits. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I ordered my first pair of maternity jeans today! Really looking forward to that stretchy waistband, y'all.

GTKY: Have you bought any baby items yet? Yeah...I broke down this week and bought a cactus-shaped lamp from Target for our gender neutral nursery. We're going with a theme of vintage western travel (I'm calling it "Midcentury Marfa," because I'm a nerd who must name things) and it was just too perfect not to buy! DH thinks I'm ridiculous, but agreed it was cute. 

@gavzillaxo Congratulations on your new house! That's SO exciting! 

• Options
    edited February 2017

How far along are you?  11 weeks 

How big is baby? a poker chip :)

Upcoming appointments this week?  no, but we went Monday due to some cramping and brown discharge that was worrying me.. baby was measuring perfectly and bouncing all over the place! 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? I really thought the nausea was getting better, but today it's terrible. So. Much. Burping. Ugh...

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Not really... other than the nausea. I'm just ready to feel somewhat normal again. 

GTKY: Have you bought any baby items yet?  I haven't, but my mom bought a huge stuffed lamb for the nursery that I had seen when we were shopping together and I love it. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    SarahS2017SarahS2017 member
    edited February 2017

How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? a cherry

Upcoming appointments this week? nope.  :frowning:

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? headaches and trouble sleeping

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

rants:  told ILs last night since they were visiting from out of state.  MIL asks 'was this an accident? Or was this on purpose? ' 

Raves:  my mom and my kids (9, 6 & 4) are all very, very excited!

GTKY: Have you bought any baby items yet? not yet.  Once we hear the heartbeat I'll start. *Edited to add* unless maternity clothes count.  I bought a few of those this week.  

• Options

How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? Lego guy!

Upcoming appointments this week? seeing the family doctor on Tuesday. Need to schedule my IPS ultrasound

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? not really. I'm fairly symptom free.  

Rants/Raves/Questions?  we're on vacation and have to go home to the cold tomorrow. But I'm hoping we announce to some people over the weekend. Nobody knows yet.

GTKY: Have you bought any baby items yet? not yet. We got all gender neutral stuff for DS so we're set. And I'm PGAL so I don't want to get too ahead of myself. I'll feel better after our next ultrasound. We'll need a new bed for DS so baby can have the crib.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    9 weeks
    A cherry!
    No appointments until a physical on 3/10. 
    No new symptoms
    Haven't bought anything baby related yet. I need to go through our baby items from DS and determine what we will need for this baby. 
  • Options

How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? The size of a Golden Snitch (who doesn't have an accurate understanding and reference point for one of those?) Hehe.

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope.

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? I feel nauseous ALL. THE. TIME.  This started about 2 weeks ago.  I kind of thought it was supposed to subside, not get worse. Only frozen coke icees calm the queasy. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  If DH doesn't check his grouchy attitude, I'm going to buy him a trash can to sleep in.  

GTKY: Have you bought any baby items yet? Nope. This is baby 3. We've mostly got the needs covered.

• Options

How far along are you? 12 weeks!

How big is baby? Plum or apricot 

Upcoming appointments this week? 12 week appt next week. We'll hopefully hear the heartbeat for the first time and discuss test results (see below)

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? Tired, headaches, vivid dreams.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Rant #1, still waiting on results from our Counsyl Informed Pregnancy Screening, so that's making me nervous. Rant #2, doctor emailed me to say she wants me to start taking baby aspirin daily, but with no explanation, so now I'm thinking that there was something wrong with my initial test results. Has anyone else been told to take aspirin? When I look it up, it seems to lower the risk of pre-e, and since I have high blood pressure, maybe that's the concern. 

GTKY: Have you bought any baby items yet? I bought a Christmas onesie for my pregnancy reveal for DH, and an "I love Daddy" one for his Valentine's gift. That's it! Doing research now, but waiting until the 20 week mark at least to make any big purchases. 

Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options

How far along are you?

8 weeks 

How big is baby?

Wild strawberry 

Had my nurses meeting last night. Now need to wait for the phonecall to schedule my first ultrasound and my first OB appointment. ****tw****

This is where we found out last time there was no heartbeat. I am very optimistic that all is well because my symptoms are still going strong. But the worry is still there. 

Threw up in my car yesterday after work. With each throw up somehow I peed myself a little  so embarrassing. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

None 

I bought a few zipper pjs from Gymboree. I love the zipper ones and only have a few from my DD. Saw them for $5 each so bought a few. 

DD #1 5.4.14  
    EDD #2 5.4.17

• Options
    @SarahS2017  what a strange reaction! What business is it of hers how the baby was conceived anyway? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you?

10+1! 

How big is baby?

Prune

Nope

Ugh yes. I can't tell if it's SPD starting up or round ligament pain but it's starting to hurt when I walk too much. This didn't start until closer to 20 weeks with DS. Other than that my symptoms are still coming and going. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

Annoyed that I have a cold again. I must have woken up 5 times last night between 1-2 am because I couldn't breathe. I know I'll regret saying this later but summer cannot come soon enough!

I've been tempted, but no. Being PGAL I can't bring myself to do it. If the next ultrasound goes well, I might start buying gender neutral clothes if I see some I like. 

However, of my good friends has already started buying this baby stuff. She showed me a onesie that she got last night that says "worth the wait." I had a lot of mixed emotions about it because on one hand, AWWW! On the other hand, what if something happens, you know?

Maybe I should have put that in the rant section of the comment. Ha

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers