October 2017 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change {2-16}

This check-in is for those whose weeks change over today! Meaning your EDD is on October 5, 12, 19 or 26. 

*If your week does not change over today, please do not post. There will be check-ins every day so everyone has a weekly check-in*

1) How many weeks are you?
2) How are you feeling?
3) Any appointments or tests this week?
4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change {2-16}

• 1) How many weeks are you? 6 weeks!
    2) How are you feeling? Not terrible. I'm exhausted & I have constant nausea. Not enough to stop me from what I'm doing, but it's a constant nagging feeling. I'm also extremely thirsty. I had these same symptoms with my daughter almost 3 years ago. 
    3) Any appointments or tests this week? No :( not until March 2. 
    4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant=I'm so exhausted as it is & we had parent teacher conferences for 4 days straight! I'm looking forward to the long weekend! 
  • 7 weeks today!

Feeling pretty great.  Sore boobs, typical tired, and typical stomach stuff but feeling on top of the world. 

Our first ultrasound is next Weds.  Cannot wait. We'all be 7w6d. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. 5 weeks. Time is moving eternally slow!

2. I feel ok. Really tired and hungry. And cramping and/or RLP every single day. Not sure if it comes on faster in subsequent pregnancies but I don't remember it happening this early last time. 

3. Not till March 15th. Waaahhhh. 

4. I had some bleeding yesterday so now I'm a nervous wreck. I had a lot with my daughter because of a SCH so I'm trying to be chill, but it's not working. Ugh. I really wanted to enjoy pregnancy this time and not constantly be waiting for everything to go wrong. Blah. I've read you can sometimes see a heartbeat externally around 7 weeks so I'll be using the ultrasound machine at work like a crazy person... again. 
  • 1) How many weeks are you? 5 weeks!
    2) How are you feeling? 
    No nausea yet...I have sore boobs and some period-like cramps (I'm guessing it's just RLP) once a day or so. I'm waiting to wake up one day and feel like I'm gonna throw up...super excited for that to begin... 
    First appointment is 3 weeks from tomorrow, 3/10
    4) Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I'm feeling really good right now...I just desperately want to hear everything is okay so I can start telling family and coworkers. 
  • 1. 5 weeks!
    2. I am exhausted, like I could seriously go to bed at 6 pm. My boobs have been so sore for the last few weeks. I've had occasional nausea, but I have not gotten sick yet. I just don't feel like eating most nights. I've experienced mild cramping and light pain that moves around from side to side.
    3. My first ultrasound is next Tuesday.
    4. I was so excited to hear that I was finally pregnant after our IVF transfer, I just want to hear that everything is progressing normally. Other than that, I am just enjoying being pregnant and hope to enjoy the next 8 months!
  • 1) How many weeks are you? 4 weeks, got bfp at 3 weeks 4 days so time is moving sooo slow!
    2) How are you feeling? 
    overall good so far, some insomnia, headaches and cramping 
    not until 3-17