June 2017 Moms

Baby monitor freaking me out

Anyone else see the creepy baby faces in this pic? Someone tell me a non scary explanation. I wasn't looking for baby...saw one of the faces and thought he had his head smooshed against the bars...went in and his feet were against the bars.

Re: Baby monitor freaking me out

• shmarplershmarpler member
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Love Its 100 Comments First Answer
    edited February 16
    Those things creep me out. We went an audio monitor. 
    Married 8/29/09
    MC: 9/14
    Goober #1 born: 8/17/15
    MC: 9/16
    Goober # 2 EDD: 6/27/17
    JuneBaby1984
  • Sorry I was looking for baby...his face isn't in that pic but I see like 5 creepy faces haha am I going nuts 

• I cant unsee the face here. It looks like eyeballs and a tongue sticking out.
  • These don't look like baby faces to me. More like creepy cartoon cats faces.
    Heliumgirl717JAGinMI
  • That's the one I thought was my baby so went to check...ugh...so creepy.
  • This? ... I would totally update my camera! Lol have me seeing demon kids and all. My old monitor was fuzzy like this, we upgraded and now have a crystal picture. 
  • Dude...you guys are totally playing into my ghost love!!  Keep it coming!

That said, if I saw a creepy ghost kid face in my baby monitor, I'd lose my shit and probably burn the house down.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

MithKsilliegirlie143
  • I don't see it (even with the circling and arrows  :/)
    however- if it were me and the video freaked me out I'd get one with a super clear picture where there's no mistaking what's going on. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    JAGinMI
  • I have a friend with a video monitor who swears she once saw an old lady ghost bending over the crib watching her baby sleep. 

We have an audio monitor only.